Skypool

Shadow Children

"Yeah, I see her." Quickly, Alex jumped out of the car and ran after the Shadow Child. She took out her morphing scythe and prepared for a fight.

"Shadow Child! I don't want to fight you but I will if I have to." She thought of Aida and hesitated on attacking the girl.

She hid just around the corner of the building, grinning. Her plan was working. She donned a fearful expression and peeked around the edge, seeing the female Hunter standing there with a scythe. "Don't hurt me!" she cried to Alex, adding a quaver to her voice.

Alex lowered her scythe slightly. "You're... uh... good? It's okay, I won't hurt you." She stepped towards the girl, palm out. She smiled reassuringly and her green eyes showed kindness and trust.

She's probably just scared... Alex! She's a shadow child! She's evil!... Not true! Think of Aida! she argued with herself inside her head and examined the girl closer.

Silviara quickly realized that Alex really didn't mean her any harm. She again searched Alex's mind, and bumped into her memory of her first meeting with Aida. She stood, mimicking Aida's position and loosened the memory, making it come to the forefront of Alex's mind. If she wasn't being watched, she would have smirked with the genius of her plan. A hunter for a protector/leverage? Not a bad idea.

Akira nodded to Father's order. She smiled then turned and wondered what it would be like in this new area.

---

Aida nodded and held back a whimper at Fathers orders. But... maybe she could find Alex.... That would be nice.

Alex almost gasped at how similar this child and Aida were. She had a very good memory and she was sure that Aida had been almost exactly the same.

"Okay, uhh, My name's Alex. What's yours?" She snapped her scythe back up and uncapped the stake from its tip.

If this child is lying, I can always find out. Animals DO have a great sense of emotions. though Alex no longer had her blade and was sympathetic to the child, it did not mean her guard was dropped. She wasn't that stupid.

Blade left the car to see his friend and another. Though his thoughts felt touched. He shook it off and neared the child. "Alex? You okay? You look a bit... weirded out. And why are you... caring for this child?" He said trying to sound less leaderly and angry. "Sorry but we do still have our job, Aida is the only exception. Areceli is only a little bit closer to making is regular humans. Sorry but we should either leave or get this over with. And we will see this again. Some where. But we should go." He finished.

(So can Nalisha be with Blade and them? She really does have no home xd.png Kila can live on her own though.)

Akira stopped pondering and now headed for the door. She took out her key and twisted it, then entered the door heading from the Dark Realm to New York. She then sensed another Shadow Child. Brushing her mind she found it was Silviria. She sighed and headed towards her direction, only to see her with two shadow hunters. Akira gritted her teeth then walked out and said "Is everything alright Silviria? Or do you need help?" Akira cared nothing for finding out what was going on through Silviria's mind, so had no clue of her plans.

--

Aida watched Akira leave, then decided to follow. She was rather nervous though. She quickly unlocked the door again and appeared a few housed down from where Alex and the others were. She quickly hoped to find them and ran towards where she thought they might be, only to hide when she saw both Akira and Silviria with Alex and Blade.

Blade a glare towards Alex and turned to Akira. "Looks like one at a time won't be the deal this time." He then gave glared at every Shadow Child. "OK, I think we should run. This isn't going to work. Less one of the Children want to sit out a round but I think that might be an unlucky idea."

(So can Nalisha be with Blade and them? She really does have no home xd.png Kila can live on her own though.)

Akira stopped pondering and now headed for the door. She took out her key and twisted it, then entered the door heading from the Dark Realm to New York. She then sensed another Shadow Child. Brushing her mind she found it was Silviria. She sighed and headed towards her direction, only to see her with two shadow hunters. Akira gritted her teeth then walked out and said "Is everything alright Silviria? Or do you need help?" Akira cared nothing for finding out what was going on through Silviria's mind, so had no clue of her plans.

--

Aida watched Akira leave, then decided to follow. She was rather nervous though. She quickly unlocked the door again and appeared a few housed down from where Alex and the others were. She quickly hoped to find them and ran towards where she thought they might be, only to hide when she saw both Akira and Silviria with Alex and Blade.

(9pmg5665! my question!?)

~Shadow Hunter Form~

Username: Ethereal

Character's Name: Quell

Appearance: This , except her eyes are a striking ice blue.

Personality: She is distant and silent, only speaking when spoken to of something urgent. As a knowledgeable person, she never dares to act without thinking, and it usually works out for the better that way. She simply adores situations that make her think.

Weapons: Her weapon is a approximately three feet long, jagged silvery sword which she calls 'Leviathan'. A serpent is curved around the hilt's upper half, its eyes made of small, carefully wedged sapphires, the only splash of color upon the silver of the entire weapon. It enables long distance but slightly hinders close combat.

Abilities: She can generate ice.

Other: Father

Alex almost gasped at how similar this child and Aida were. She had a very good memory and she was sure that Aida had been almost exactly the same.

"Okay, uhh, My name's Alex. What's yours?" She snapped her scythe back up and uncapped the stake from its tip.

If this child is lying, I can always find out. Animals DO have a great sense of emotions. though Alex no longer had her blade and was sympathetic to the child, it did not mean her guard was dropped. She wasn't that stupid.

Blade left the car to see his friend and another. Though his thoughts felt touched. He shook it off and neared the child. "Alex? You okay? You look a bit... weirded out. And why are you... caring for this child?" He said trying to sound less leaderly and angry. "Sorry but we do still have our job, Aida is the only exception. Areceli is only a little bit closer to making is regular humans. Sorry but we should either leave or get this over with. And we will see this again. Some where. But we should go." He finished.

--

Silviara held out a trembling hand. "S-Silviara." She stuttered. She glanced from Alex to Blade, then back to Alex. What would they do? Only exception? Would they try to kill her? A voice called to her, and Akira stepped into the light. Blast. "E-everything's fine..." For now. If they figure out I'm just acting then they'll probably try to kill us. I can't explain right now, you can get the plan from my mind. By the way, is Aida with you? We might need her to deal with the problem, if it ends up being that. She switched her mind's focus from Akira to Aida. I'm here with Alex. If you come here and tell her that I'm no danger to them, which I'm not for now, then I won't tell Father that you have been socializing with the Hunters. Your choice.

((By the way, I'd like to change Silviara's power from shape shifting to illusion casting because it seems like a lot of people have shape shifting. Are you guys ok with that?))

Edited by Silver_Voices

Silviara held out a trembling hand. "S-Silviara." She stuttered. She glanced from Alex to Blade, then back to Alex. What would they do? Only exception? Would they try to kill her? A voice called to her in her head, apparently Akira. Everything's fine, for now. I'll call for you if I need your help. By the way, is Aida with you? Bring her along, we might need her to deal with the problem, if it ends up being that. She switched her mind's focus from Akira to Aida. I'm here with Alex. If you come here and tell her that I'm no danger to them, which I'm not for now, then I won't tell Father that you have been socializing with the Hunters. Your choice.

(Akira is there and was talking physically xd.png)

(Akira is there and was talking physically xd.png)

((Oh, haha oops. I'll fix that right now... That's what I get for skim reading!))

((Fixed! By the way, I'd like to change Silviara's power from shape shifting to illusion casting because it seems like a lot of people have shape shifting. Are you guys ok with that?))

Edited by Silver_Voices

Akira's eyes narrowed but she said "Fine, I see...." She turned around then said mentally "no" To silveria's question.

==

Aida whimpered and stepped out and said "Sh...she's not going to hurt you guys...." She didn't like this. But she also feared Father so much. She couldn't let him know... she just couldn't!

Silviara widened her eyes and turned towards Aida. "Aida! You know them?" Play along. She warned mentally.

Aida had to prevent herself from flinching from the warning. She nodded and said 'Y... yes... I do... I met them about a year back...."

Silviara, confident Aida wouldn't give her away, grasped her arm tightly. "Are they... You know." She glanced at Alex. "Safe?" She felt slightly guilty forcing Aida to do this, but it couldn't be helped. She needed this to happen if her plan was going to work. Besides, if she succeeded, they would all be able to travel together and she and Alex would be able to spend some time together. She almost rolled her eyes. When did she become such a softie? Whatever Aida did what her business, but she needed an out-of-jail-free card where it concerned the Hunters, at least for a little while. Chicago was the destination, and it wasn't a pretty place. A bit of safety precaution always came in use.

(( Sorry for my absence. Akira, yes, the guy that made a new character, yes but it would be appreciated if you could be more specif on your abilities.))

Blade realized what he just said and that probably jeopardized Aida. " Oh no. This won't end well." Then he gripped the collar of Sivara's shirt and lifted it up. " Don't try that with me and stop with her or you'll be my new meat shield. Gonna stop?"

Alex immediately turned when she heard Aida's soft voice. "Aida! Are you okay?"

She ran over to the girl and checked her over for damage.

"Did Father hurt you? I'll kill him." She stopped to realize how she was talking but didn't care. She now really thought of Aida as a younger sister.

Aida was about to answer Silviria when Alex came fussing over her and Blade threatened Silviria. Aida looked at Alex and said "i...I'm fine...." She looked at Blade and said "P..Put her down please.... she... shes fine...." She felt guilty for having to lie, but still. She looked at Silviria and said "B...Blade can be a bit rough around the edges... but.. there safe..."

She nodded. "Blade, put the girl down." She stopped checking over Aida and looked at her with concern.

"I'm glad. Now, what's going on? What did Father tell you guys to do that has all of you here?"

Blade put the girl down and released his grip. "Sorry. Now for a proper introduction. I'm Blade. Hunter. Now you know why I threatened you. But I am still weary. Don't fondle our brains and we''ll be friends." Blade knew she was a bit like Aida yet she seemed not exactly like she meant everything she said. "You'll be seeing is again." Then Blade walked back to the car and turned the heater up to full.

Silviara put a hand on her neck, eyes wide. She had underestimated Blade's strength, thinking she had bitten off more than she could chew. Wondering what he meant by "fondling their brains" she dove back into his mind, going carefully so she wouldn't cause a random memory to pop up in his mind. She found his first meeting with Aida and realized that when she started crying, he had realized that he had scared her. Suddenly, she realized that he had scared her. Badly.

She massaged a red mark on her neck as she felt her bottom lip tremble, and a tear traced a path down her cheek. Trying to pull herself together, she responded to Alex's question. "We're supposed to be heading to Chicago right now, but I was just..." She cut herself short, realizing she was just about to tell a hunter that she had been collecting souls before encountering them. That wouldn't have been such a great idea.

She crossed her arms and shivered. When she had been moving around a lot, it didn't seem so cold, but now that she had been still for a while, the chilled air caused her to shake in the wind.

(Nalicia I think will consider Blade like an older brother, and be japanese in some ways, I think she'll call him Onii-chan xd.png I just see her doing it and it would be so cute~~ I'll say she was hiding in the car because of all that happened...)

Aida sighed a little then said "F...Father wanted us to head to Chicago.... I... I wanted to head here to try and find you as well.... It... seems like I am not the only one who wanted to revisit here first...."

---

Nalicia was hiding in the car when she heard those voices again and two unknown shadow children, as Onni-chan and Alex called them, appeared. She actually knew Aida, Onii-chan and Alex were good friends with her. But the other two scared her. When Blade got in the car, Nalicia cried "Onii-chan! I'm scared!" Talking about the two unknown shadow children, even if one seemed to have left and the other seemed to be like Aida.