Skypool

Shadow Children

Aida hesitated and said "F..Father wouldn't be happy about it..." She then sighed and decided taking the girls hand and saying "A...alright.. only if you promise to take in account my brothers and sisters feelings, and why they do what they do and try to symathize or help at least... there not really bad... just.... confused... they don't know what else to do and usually just grew to killing humans and bringing there souls to father... they have nothing else..."

Alex nodded and let her hand go. "What I don't understand is why your brothers and sisters are so cruel to the humans. Is it in the job description to be sadistic and evil?

(Writers block. Sorry)

Aida smiled a little and said "No, but when your forced to kill, you kinda usually grow to accept or even like it. Not to mention most harbor hate to humans since they shun us, tease us, and all that kinda stuff. It's all they grew to do, all we remember is Father, the only person who accepts us is each other and Father. For most if not all of us are world more or less revolves around Father. We also have the promise of becoming 'prince and princesses' if/when father is able to go to earth and take control, which will make us 'loved' by the humans and any humans who defy us or father, will either be severely punished or killed... to most of us that is worth the price of many many lives and souls. To others it's more forced on us to do this, like me..." Aida sighed and stood up, leaning on the wall. Suddenly she jumped as her radio blared "Robbery in progress! Many hostages! Cops trying to detain suspect with no to little fatalities if possible!" Aida quickly turned it down and sighed and said "If it says that any are killed, or critically injured, I'll head there. I still have to collect souls... 5 won't make father very happy..." The patients in the room started looking around surprised. Of course they couldn't see Aida, only Alex, and for some odd reason they didn't pay much attention to her.

Alex jumped at the noise and nodded at the girl's words.

"I need to go. I think I can help."

She arrived at the scene by jumping out the window and transforming into a blue sparrow. Before arriving, she changed back and went to talk to the head cop, whom she knew. He nodded at her questions and described the situation to her.

"Alright, thank you for the info chief."

Edited by BloodyKisses123

(*confused* how did Alex just get from around the I'd say 3rd floor of a hospital, to a bank about 3 blocks away, with aida, that fast Doesn't make much sense. Please try to explain wacko.gif Also she said if it said anything about deaths or critically injured she'd go there, she didn't say at that moment xd.png)

Edited by akiraa

((just a jk. so then all the paitents jumped out the window and turned into anvils,falling on each other))

(Alright)

Aida blinked and nodded. She sighed then went over to the window. The patients were now freaking out so Aida quickly sang her angels song, quickly calming them down. Luckily as well as Unluckily at the same time none died from the song. They were still doing 'well'.

((im sorry, problems in RL got over me. I dont think im going to RP here for at least two weeks. I would like to reclaim my character later if thats possible, but I wont be angry if not :3))

Alex headed over to where the robbery was taking place. She saw that it was not a random looting.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" She put her hand on her hip and ignored the ammunition filled devices pointed at her.

Edited by BloodyKisses123

((kind o forgot about anything thats not relating to me/Blade which in that case, he is on top a roof top with some bullet holes in his left arm and one in his right calf. the bullets were shot by Jainas character. oh and one of akiraa's chars and bloody's are at a crime scene.))

(( Do you think we should send a PM to those you aren't bumping?))

Edited by 9pmg5665

((In the PM she said that you left her character behind at the crime scene. unless she actually was the one at the crime scene but still)