Skypool

Shadow Children

Blake nodded as he saw that Akira was safe and good. She was going to leave because she was out of vials. "I could give you some or you could get going. I had brought double the amount of what I usually do bring-that is, 20 vials. Do you want 5 of them? As I'm going to need the rest for myself. And, besides" Blake jumed upward toward a platform, then back down with a backflip."both of us are Shadow Children, so it's just better for you to accept."

Akira smiled and said "Fine with me. Maybe we can hunt together. That way it's safer if we run into anymore Shadow Hunters." She laughed and said "And you could just give me 4, I already have 11 souls. Don't ask why I bring 11 bottles usually, I just do." Akira shrugged. She knew it was odd to bring such and odd number of bottles, she just liked the number 11. Though now she decided she should carry 20 or so instead.

Alex decided to ignore the other shadow hunter and look for some shadow children. Concentrating hard, she listened and smelled for anything like them. Hearing some talking, she ran toward them changing from a panther to a subtle white cat. Seeing the two, she stopped and watched them from where she stood. Her moon tattoo was hidden in her white fur, so thinking she was a shadow hunter was out of the question.

She stepped forward to examine them closer.

((Sam, where art thou? Echo needs your reply.))

Colton nodded and followed, unsure of his direction. He morphed back into a cat and felt his senses immediately become sharper. He meowed once and nodded towards Kilana in human form.

((I'm here, just a bit confused on how I should continue. No body exactly said that Hunter's are human, so "obscene speed" may be possible. Compared to you, I definitely don't have much experience with weapon's, and I know it might be upsetting if I make more easy mistakes, but could you possibly put up with me for a while? ^ ^ It's hard to make a fight scene realistic when you haven't dealt with the weapon's in question yourself.))

((yea I'll deal with with it as I said before. Just ask if you're unsure though.))

Kila heard Colton and looked back and cocked her head and said "Huh? Whats wrong?... don't tell me, I'm going the wrong way aren't I..." She groaned. She had known for awhile she had no sense of direction.

Colton purred and twitched his tail. He then led her towards an old pub.. He sensed that a Shadow Child was there.

Blade was embarrassed. he let a child go. the worst thing a hunter could do. well sort of. he went back due to the loud noises he heard earlier. he looked for another hunter, to see if he could help. he wanted to kill a child but had a heart too.he found some other hunters near by. he avoided them and found a bar near by"hooligans"he said to himself but he could probably enter there. he entered the place only to see a rundown bar with a bouncer near another door."let me through"blade said."no, leave."the bouncer replied. blade just punched the big giant in the nose and entered the ,apparent,VIP section with a rush of others. he looked at the bouncer and the damage and saw that he had a black eye and a shoe with holes in his mouth."gross but you deserved it." he took the shoe out of the mans mouth and through it at the bar. he went into the VIP section only to be met with a worse smell but the bouncer smelled better.. before he got trampled. he found that the bar was a juice bar and bot an entire round of it. gosh was it good." nice work here is a tip" and blade left the tender a 20 buck tip and got a half a dozen drinks for it.

(Hehe, two new fun char's to rp with xd.png)

Kila sighed and quickly followed Colton. She also decided she needed to get a compass, maybe it would help. Or maybe she needed a GPS device...

---

Nalisha whimpered. She was in a rather dark Alley Way curled into a ball crying, an eye patch over her white eye (forgot to add that xd.png) since people found it scary. She could hear those voices in her head again. They were loud as well, and whenever they were loud bad things happened around the area. She didn't like it. Suddenly a car flew by casting light into the Alley way, and revealing she had no shadow. Another thing people found scary or odd about her when they noticed. Nalisha shook and whimpered again. She wanted the voices to stop. She had heard them ever since her tenth brithday... that dreaded day... the day she became all alone in the world...

---

Aida was walking through a hospital, unnoticed since she was using her power to make people think she wasn't there. She finally found the room she was looking for, and intensive care unit. She sighed and waked in. She hated doing this, even to those who were already or almost dead, but it had to be done or face Father's wrath. She went into the middle and started singing loudly and beautifully. Suddenly three monitors went "BEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!" as her song did it's job. The people died calmly and without pain. She sighed and her shadow flitted from body to body coming back with a red, yellow, and gray soul. She grabbed three vials and carefully popped them open. Her shadow put one of them in each. She capped all three, and the bodies disappeared, leaving nothing for there family's to morn over. As three nurses came in, the gasped in surprise to see three empty beds, and the rest of the people in the room babbling about a beautiful song, Aida left the room. She then popped in some headphones and listened to the news while standing in a far off corner so no one would run into her. No one could see her, true, but if they ran into her, that was a whole nether story.

(ack sorry..)

Akira looked over to see a cat. She raised an eyebrow. It was weird for a cat to get this close to a house when there was a stench of death. Oddly enough animals didn't seem to avoid Shadow Children, but the more they killed the more scarce they get to certain shadow children. But she never had a cat, or any animal, walk into a house she just collected from, since there was the over whelming stench of death.

(anyone want to interact with my two new chars xd.png If your curious, Nalisha isn't with Father and thinks she's human, and has feelings for living creatures, and Aida actually has feelings for all living creatures and that is why she only takes souls from those who are already dead or close to death.)

Echo quickly became bored with waiting for the other Shadow Child's reply and decided to go inside the bar and look for souls. She spotted a couple of drunken men in the corner next to the pool table. They looked perhaps ravenous in a perverted way. "Missy, wanna join us?" One of the men was tottering over towards her wearing a lovesick expression. Urgh. "No, perhaps not with those others... I'm interested in you." she said, trying her best to be seductive. The man was not the brightest as he accepted the offer and led her outside.

(THANK YOU!!!!!)

Alex walked over to the shadow child and hissed. Her fur was bristling and she examined the child closely, looking for a key.

Akira narrowed her eyes more, and jumped backwards away from the cat. A pure black dagger appeared in her hand and she said "Your not a normal cat, are you? I already had one Shadow Hunter encounter today, I'm NOT in the mood for another. And I have back up." She looked at Blake then back at the cat. She then thought and said "I know, how about we have a kitty vs. kitty match?" Her face turned into an evil smile. A large pure black tiger with crimson eyes appeared in front of her at the cat. It roared. Akira was now dizzy, but was sure not to show it. She then said "Now does the little kitty want to play? Or shall the little kitty run away?"

Alex smiled and said "You got me. I love cats! Hmm. I MADE the saying "Cat got your tongue?" Would you like to see how?" She held up one tiny paw and it began to change. It turned much bigger with longer, sharper claws. Standing in the white cat's place was now a pure white Tiger with green eyes.

"Match for match. I like those odds. Though, two against one, its not really fair. For you." With that, she launched herself at the Tiger and dug her claws in and locked her jaws.

(hehe if your from the one before you'd know that doesn't have much use.)

The tiger roared, but not in pain, but anger. It suddenly ran forward, and slammed the white tiger into a wall. It jumped back and got ready to pounce again. The wounds reshaped themselves till the tiger was back to normal, albeit a bit smaller, but not by much. He growled, and was ready to dodge another attack.

(Darkness is an unsubstantial substance, i doesn't exactly have nerve endings.)

Blake had already agreed with Akira and had given her four vials when suddenly some kind of movement caught his attention. It was a slick black cat. Now, that sure looked as much as normal as any other black cat, but... there was a strange feeling about it. When it started approaching Akira, Blake was confused... When the cat suddenly hissed, it's fur bristling and looking at Akira.

The latter jumped back and summoned a knife. "Your not a normal cat, are you? I already had one Shadow Hunter encounter today, I'm NOT in the mood for another. And I have back up." As Akira said that, she turned toward Blake, who nodded. Then, Akira turned into a tiger. The other cat turned into a Shadow Hunter and exposed itself, before turning into a tiger and letting both of them lock into a fight. Blake turned to Akira. "Remember, I'm here. If you get tired of cat play, I can scare that kitty off. Or kill it."