Skypool

Shadow Children

Blake walked out of the place and went toward a diner and a gas station combination. He didn't bother to even make an effort as he unsheated and threw his sword at one of the cars, making the whole place explode. Blake raished his right hand and catched the sword with relative ease. He threw the leftover vials up and collected the last 11 souls. Walking over to an old shack, he placed a hand over the keyhole and the door burst open showing a portal of darkness.

Blake walked through the portal and found himself in the main room, next to the place where you dump the souls. He placed all of his souls there, then threw the vials in the garbage. Walking over to his room, Blake opened it and was immediately dragged into it by multiple hands. He was on his bed as the dark hands materialized into a woman. "Ready for your services?" She asked as she struggled to open her shirt. "Nah, I wanna sleep. I haven't asked for your services all the time, so get out of my room. Do someone else's bidding." Blake said and turned around, then fell asleep. The female shade sighed and left the room.

(O.o *No clue how do respond to that do to it making no sense in any world*)

Blade was just about to make his move when he fell through the floor. He ended up in an abandoned apartment. He kept falling through the floors but kept getting closer to the windows. He fell through one window and was knocked out. He woke up to find himself in the hospital. He got up and found his clothes next to the bed. The bullets were out of his system so he left the room. He left the hospital and saw a fellow shadow hunter. He neared her."Hello. I think your another shadow hunter right. I'm Blade. Who are you?" smile.gif

Edited by 9pmg5665

Blade was just about to make his move when he fell through the floor. He ended up in an abandoned apartment. He kept falling through the floors but kept getting closer to the windows. He fell through one window and was knocked out. He woke up to find himself in the hospital. He got up and found his clothes next to the bed. The bullets were out of his system so he left the room. He left the hospital and saw some shadow children. He wasn't up for fighting to he neared them. He noticed one that was the one he met before but the other one he didn't know. "Hello. I noticed you are wearing the nurse's clothes from the hospital. I wish you the best......... Shadow children. Don't worry, I won't try to kill you. I just want to talk. Nothing special."

(Is this for Aida and Alex cause 1. alex is a shadow HUNTER 2.Aida is invisible to all but Alex. And 3. If she was visible she ISN'T wearing nursing clothes xd.png)

Alex turned and looked at the new guy. "Hey. Yeah, I'm a shadow hunter. The name's Alex. You are?" She stood in front of Aida, oddly protective of the Shadow Child. Even through she knew that only she could see her, she felt the need to do it.

Aida slightly flinched as the new shadow hunter appeared. She slowly slunk back to the wall and slid down carefully, not making a peep. She then curled up in a ball there, staring at the new hunter. Making sure he couldn't see her. She was scared. She met one nice shadow hunter, true, but that isn't to say that this one wasn't mean and would try to kill her.

(Aida's a chicken xd.png I think she is a bit like the little sistery type xd.png)

"I'm-"Then he heard something move."You hear that? Anyway, I'm Blade. Nice to meet you to." He said in a tone as if he completely forgot about the noise. " I do believe that there have been children sightings around here. Across the street exactly." Then Blade pointed across the street to note the building with no door.

(xd.png Yay! Alex wants a little sister!)

Alex coughed. "The floors are a bit squeaky. Its quite an old hospital. And the children sightings are no surprise. A swarm have appeared lately. I fought three earlier today but they got away." She made sure to keep herself in between Aida and Blade but made it inconspicuous.

"Need help with the children across the street?" She felt guilty saying this, knowing what Aida had told her. Hopefully, it would be a distraction for Blade though.

Alex took out her morphing scythe and it glinted in the light.

Blade saw the scythe and stood back away a bit, showing how he was scared. "Yeesh. I ca get a bullet but I can't take a scythe. Either way, no. As far as I know, the ones over there are dead or they are gone. No point." Blade got closer to her and wanted to inspect what the sound was."So you didn't hear that? I know I heard something." Blade then starting to feel around behind Alex. He felt something that felt like hair. "Didn't know about it did you?" He said in a sarcastic voice. "Don't worry. I won't hurt her. If its a her. The hairs long."

Aida whimpered and in her fear her illusion broke. Tears welled in her eyes and she started shaking. She looked up at Alex scaredly showing she didn't care what the boy said, he scared her. She was now shaking like a leaf, with tears streaming down her face.

Edited by akiraa

"I'm sorry. I din't mean to hurt you." Blade said, trying to calm the girl. " I really don't want to hurt you. It's my job but I won't. Almost exactly like the one here. Please. I'm sorry." Blade said. She was crying and that was the only way Blade knew how to stop her. He sat down to meet her and noticed that the Father can cause children pain too. "The Father, correct? You don't really want to work with him do you? I met one other a lot like you but she didn't even know the Father. Sorry again." Blade finished. "Me and she will help you."

Alex stepped in front of Aida protectively. 'You will not hurt her?" She held her scythe across her body, not with hostility, but showing that she wouldn't let him react violently to the small child behind her.

Her green eyes bored into Blade and she couldn't help but notice that he was handsome. But if he so much as looked at Aida wrong, she would have his head.

Woah... when did I start thinking like that? He said he wouldn't hurt her... CALM DOWN! she almost hit herself.

Aida whimpered softly then said "I didn't wanna exactly.... but... he's all we truly have apart from each other... usually...." Aida shakily stood up, and couldn't help but hide behind Alex a bit. She really was scared out of her wits still.

"Don't worry. Like I said, I won't hurt her." Blade then looked at Alex. She seems pretty good looking. " But I don't want you." He said as he turned to Aida. " I heard about a robbery. I heard that it was possibly caused by a shadow child. Not much that I care. The police probably got it or something." He turned to Alex again. "I know a place not to far from here that people won't really notice us. Plus we won't have to take anybody out to get there. Well maybe one person..." He said as he trailed off near the end. "Nobody will care about that anyway. Not even the owner. You want to go?" He stood back so he could see both girls without looking in one direction.

Aida gulped then said "Alright... but... I... gotta get to father sooner or later.... he'll be really mad if I don't...." She was still hiding behind Alex. She looked at the patients then noticed they were starting to get very railed up. She gulped then said "That's not good for there health..." She then took a deep breath then said "Sorry if this kills any of you..." She then started singing her Angels Song, calming the patients. Sadly one of them's health had deteriorated to much, and he passed away with a loud 'beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep' Aida flinched then said "Shadow, retrieve the soul..." Her shadow shot out then went into the body, coming out a second later with a gray soul. She sighed then grabbed a bottle and whispered "Sorry to all your family... And sorry for this..." She then opened the bottle and her shadow put it in before going back to Aida. Aida put the bottle in her coat, and luckily the other patients didn't even notice anyone was missing, now half asleep. Aida looked away from Alex and the other boy, Blade, and said "I'm sorry... I didn't want to have them all upset... And.... I couldn't waste a soul... father would be very mad... he would probably put me in solitary..." She shivered then started mumbling "Not there, not there, not there..." She was truly afraid of that place. It was so lonely... and cold.. it was a horrible place. Aida started shaking again just thinking about it.

(NONE OF THAT! >.< We just need to try and find more people, or get back the ones that are not replying. I just haven't cause I'M STUCK IN LIMBO!)

Find more people? Can I join? This seems very very interesting. I just have to go read all the rules and such and create a character.

-Shadow Child Form-

Username: Silver_Voices

Character's Name: Silviara

Appearance: Silviara

Personality: Very cat-like, lithe and flexible. Is very devious and deceptive, but clever and sometimes kind. In times of crisis she likes to claim leader role in a very know-it-all and bossy way. Though she seems very tough on the outside, she feels emptiness inside which, when it takes over her emotions, makes her break down and hate her existence and Father. Even though she is a known liar among the Shadow Children, she is mostly loyal to Father, because she thinks he is responsible for her void, but she can be convinced to help others without killing them for their souls.

Abilities: Physical ability - Can shape-shift into any item, but only if she can make her body into the shape of the item. e.g., if she wanted to shift into a table she would lay on her back then hold herself up with her hands and feet then shift. Inanimate objects are easiest, but if she tries to shift into the shape of a living creature, it takes about five minutes. Mental - She can go into someone's mind and go through their memories.

Weapons: A pistol and a knife she hides in her boot.

Other: Father.

Do I have to have a Shadow Hunter as well, or is this fine?

OMG, how many times have I clicked the 'edit' button?

Edited by Silver_Voices

No but it would be appreciated. Actually, I think I'm going to make a new thread for this RP.

Alex looked at Aida awkwardly. She wasn't good with the whole nice person thing.

"hey.. it's okay... You can go whenever you want. If he so much as lays a finger on you, use this." She held out a small beeper.

"You can also use it whenever you're in trouble. I'll come." She smiled and nodded to Blade.

"We're ready."