Skypool

Shadow Children

((hey I have to sleep now thanks))

Blade saw the child leaving."last thing."Blade said, handing her the figurine of her."now I better go fight a dragon or whatever. hahahahahha. each time I saw that , it gets better."Blade walked to were the dragon was." need any help, or should I let the giant fire breathing monster handle this."Blade asked

Edited by 9pmg5665

( Well alex ran off as a panther and is now fighting two shadow children as a dragon. Some of the last fighting posts aren't that far away. happy.gif)

Akira growled and her Tiger just brushed off the fire. It did nothing to it really. It didn't lop anything away so it didn't have to regenerate and it felt no pain. Akira chuckled and stayed in the house in just the right spot to watch. Her black tiger ran around the back of the dragon, and started climbing it, using it's claws to dig deep into it's hide, even tearing off some scales.

---

Nalisha blinked and caught the figurine. She frowned and stashed it in a pocket. She really didn't know what else to do. She sighed then started heading back out, only to be grabbed by the girl she bumped into before. The girl sighed and said "Colton, what should we do with this girl? Blade let her go, but she's a shadow child..." Nalisha started shaking and whimpering. The girl raised her eyebrow's and said "But she also seems really scared... by the sound and look of it, she isn't with Father... What should we do? Maybe bring her to Araceli? Wait, can shadow children even go to the light realm?" The girl blinked and Nalisha just stayed quiet and frozen.

(It's Kila if you didn't guess xd.png)

((Sorry guys. > <

My Internet keeps shutting on and off (Irene) and I'm not sure I can still be active enough to not hold up poor Jaina. ; ^ ; Should I quit so jaina can go on with her rp?))

((it's up to you, though I was having fun with our characters and I'm just fine moving at a slower pace too.))

Alex roared as the annoying tiger made its way to climb up her. She swiped her tail at it and sent it flying. While it was in the air, she dug her claws into it, making it smaller for the next time it came back.

The tiger growled and simply flipped in mid air, easily landing on it's feet (it's still a cat xd.png) It roared loudly and charged, only to zag to the left before coming to the dragon, and sliding under its underbelly, now beating on the soft underbelly of the dragon, easily moving between legs.

Akira chuckled. The tiger seemingly disappeared into a black cloud and reformed behind the dragon. Akira was a bit more dizzy now, but still, not as bad as it would have been if she had to make it again. The tiger roared and now used the sitting dragons back to climb up to it's head, where it then tried to scratch it's eyes out, while hanging on tightly with its back claws.

Alex closed her eyes and ignored the scratching annoyance on her head for a moment. Dragon's head scales were extremely hard, due to many fights, they had adapted, so it was merely a mild bug bite.

Alex stood, unfurling her wings and using the sharp, dagger like part of the tip, she stabbed it through the tiger, killing it again.

(There's no killing the tiger till it shrinks to nothingness, or so small akira gives up using it xd.png It isn't a true living organism, its an element more or less.)

The tiger just roared, and finally got a claw under one of the head scales and started to pull it out. The wounds just healed once whatever injured it was pulled out. Shrinking it, yes, but not really hurting it. Akira laughed and said "Such futile efforts!" But she was getting bored so she started looking for a door with a key hole while that hunter was distracted. Once she found one she bolted for it, the best she could, she knew that it was starting to get bad for her, so she had to go. At least the souls she collected would still, hopefully, make father happy. She did have 11.

Alex yawned. "Bored now... Where did that shadow child go!?" She turned frantically and tried to find a place where she ran off.

The keys... Right. Alex nudged the tiger away and set off to find another shadow hunter to play with.

((so you are supposed to kill children what you typenting the hunters so stop hd said you were hunting the hunters or the hunters will start hunting you.))

Edited by 9pmg5665

((so you are supposed to kill children what you typenting the hunters so stop hd said you were hunting the hunters or the hunters will start hunting you.))

(I have no idea what you just said... But okay. I think its along the lines of "don't put 'find someone to play with' because it is misleading in people thinking I am a shadow child... Am i right?)

((that is mostly what I tried to say. Yea it was kind of misleading with that. I tried to type that but it somehow got messed up.))

((im so sorry, I wasnt able to post in RP at all. I have bunch of problems in RL and they are slowly getting over my possibility to deal with them. I even think about to ask Sky to put me on inactive list, but I want to plaaaaayyyy this D: [maybe if I could rejoin later...? =/]

actually, ya know wat? I'll just wait to jump in at some nice time. I'll do anything for this RP xd.png

so, whats happening right now?))

((being basic and in my words, most shadow hunters are at wagner blvd. started and 2 or 3 shadow children too. else? no, not right now.