Skypool

Shadow Children

((gezz. Sorry Akiraa I just felt that since my character was involved it was pertinent to me, that's why I voiced my opinion.))

Edited by jaina

Akira twitched a bit, she felt odd, like something bad would happen if she kept heading forward. She stopped abruptly, and waved her hand, a pure black cat with crimson red eyes appeared. It already knew it's job. It ran down the stairs, and to the entrance. Seeing the hunter, it yowled loudly, warning Akira. Akira laughed lightly and whispered "I see, I was right to stop..." She then called out to any Shadow Children in the area 'Need help, Shadow hunter blocking the entrance/exit, and the only door with a keyhole in this house.' She sent an image of her location.

(She's in the same area as your char and dreams Sky wink.gif )

"gaah!!"Blade yelled as the black cat screeched."bad luck here I come". Blade said with a grunt. he picked up the cat making it screech louder."Children, eh? just what I needed." he looked at the figure, and threw it down the hall next to a corner, making it land on it's feet. he then picked up his silvery stake waiting for his enemy to appear. in waiting, he started to make another figure, but in the shape of what he thought the enemy would be. he made a girl doing a split with darkness rising out of a black coat.he waited,leaning on the door,waiting for his enemy.

The cat just poofed into darkness as it was kicked. Akira smiled and quietly back tracked through the halls, till she was by the woman again. She chuckled and said "Sorry, not as lucky as you were. It seems I need you for leverage." The woman whimpered but was still to tired to move. Akira picked her up the best she could, and a pure black dagger appeared in her hands. She placed it to the woman's throat, who whimpered but didn't fight back. Akira then dragged the woman down the hall, then down the stairs till she was facing the boy. She laughed and said "Tut tut, don't you know not to disturb people when there working? And to think, I was going to spare this woman. But if you don't drop any and all weapons of yours, and back out and let me leave back to father, this woman will die as well." She pushed the dagger closer to the woman's neck, drawing some blood.

"even children have thoughts"he said." if you kill her, her soul will stay here and who you would call father would be displeased with the unnecessary deaths" Blade started to get closer when he saw the child had drawn blood so he stepped back."look, you kill because you want souls for the father. you kill her, you leave with a dead body. now I know what you look like so you will be hunted to death. I will let you go, if you give me the girl"Blade lied. he knew she would not even if he could give everything." even well mostly , the children are not heartless. let her go and if you kill her, I can rip this door off. you would not have come if you did not need a key hole" Blade was threatening her to stay and find a new way back."now give me the women.!"

((hey I got to go so I will reply later.))

Edited by 9pmg5665

Akira laughed and said "he won't care if I kill an unnecessary woman! And yes, we have thoughts and feelings! But mostly only for each other! Humans have only ever laughed and ridiculed us for are differences! What do we care if they die? Once Father can come to this world, we will be Princes and Princesses and no one will make fun of us again! And if I must, I'll kill you and find another door, I don't specifically need that one." She laughed and her eyes seemed to flash. She then used her power to start making the boy sleepy and tired. As was one of her powers.

"fine disagree with that but listen to this. Father was locked in his mansion for a reason. he probably won't remember. but think about that."Blade stopped next to the door and pulled out handle and lock.then he started to feel tired but gripped his face with his hand to keep him awake. he ran towards the child pulling out the dagger making it land in the wall. he pulled the woman out of her hands and she ran away. Blade pressed his tattoo after he left the figure "you are not worth the time if you are merely a murderer." and so he left to the sanctuary for some rest.

Edited by 9pmg5665

(That was godmodding, she didn't get a chance to retaliate, or dodge.)

((Two pages while I sleept??? O.O))

Lullaby sighed. "Tonight there is this eerie feeling in the air and it makes me sick. I wonder what it is..."

She looked up at the sky

Blake had been following Echo and Lullaby, balancing slowly at the edge of the building, when Akira called for help. I'm coming... Blake told the girl and threw a shadow ball in front of Echo and Lullaby. Blake would usually do that when he leaves some place, as the other children could find him easily if he got into trouble. Blake jumped from the first toward the second building, then he caught a glimpse of the building he needed to be at and jumped forward at it.

Blake jumped toward a high guard tower and jumped upward, sending him to the top of the building. A guard was on top of it. He then used Curse of the Dead and marked the person. Seconds later, the man fell on his knees and started holding his head, yelling in pain. Blake smiled-another victim. His hand moved to the blade's holster and pulled it out, then approached the victim. "Should I kill you quickly or slowly but I remove your curse?" Blake said and the guard squirmed in pain. "SLOWLY BUT WITHOUT THE CURSE!" He yelled and Blake smiled. He removed the curse and kicked the guard in the face, then slowly but surely crushed the guard's neck with his foot. As the bones snapped, Blake's soul seperated and collected the liquid, then poured it inside a vial. "Four down, eleven to go." Blake smiled and placed the vial in his backpack. "But first, let's go see Akira." Blake said and jumped off the tower, doing two frontflips and landing safely in front of the house. He entered and saw the attacker disappear, Akira standing there. "You ok?" Blake said as he looked at the girl.

(( Well, he did godmod, so I'm just making it up she was standing there. ))

"My, how rude~" Etherelle laughed as she dodged out of the way quick enough to evade the first round of bullets, gaining enough time to whip out her saber and deflect the oncoming attack. Little clicks resounded from the silent alley as the bullets reflected off the metallic weapon and fell to the ground defeated. Etherelle never had been an "expert" per se on defense, but she had speed on her side. Her eyes scanned possible escape routes and all sorts of nooks and cranny for cover at the same time they took in Cielo up close. There was no doubt about it, the girl had the mark of the Devil, her different colored eyes gave it away instantly.

"I think there's been a little misunderstanding." she sighed, annoyed once she had reassured herself she was alone with this girl in the alley. Paranoia told her otherwise, but she didn't let it affect her confidence. "I'm not here to work out some deal with the likes of you." Etherelle spat. "I just can't let the lips of whatever high power you might have, go anywhere near that soul. I'd rather die."

Guess there's no use for sniping at this point. Arceali, may you protect me. Etherelle thought, throwing her crossbow into the safety of a dumpster. And with that, she steadied herself and readjusted her sword as she charged swiftly with the tip of the blade aimed directly for Cielo's heart. She wasn't one to beat around the bush, she wanted a pretty soul to take back to her Mistress and she wasn't afraid to take it by force.

Edited by Matmetchi

((oh come ooon! two pages!?

now, I should be supposed to know what to write...? =/))

(Don't worry dream, I'll help!)

Alex stopped bristling and ignored the noises that had started sounding more and more aggressive. Something was closer, nearer to her and her cat self. Changing back into a human, she sat on a park bench and waited for the shadow hunter and lit another cigarette.

Edited by BloodyKisses123

((*hugs Alex/Bloody* thankies! :3

*ahem* there's some fight? what did I missed here? O.o *is lazy has no time to read*))

Melody was walking through park, doing nothing. She holded her hands in her pockets, her stake and sword tidly in the backpack on her back so they were not seenable. Then she saw a girl sitting on park bench. She examined her carefully and smiled when she realized that she's Shadow Hunter too. She cheerfully came to her, smiling. "Did you knew that cigarettes are no healthy?" She said teasingly. "Im Melody." She added politely. Then she heard noises that sounded somewhat aggressive. "What is that?" She asked, more serious now.

((dream two isn't that much when you get on Fell haven and find ten pages then you can whine))

Cielo watched as the girl advanced on her, dodging some of her .50 cal rounds and managing to deflect some to the others with her blade before tossing her crossbow into a trashcan. As she advanced, Cielo returned her M2 to her back and moved her great sword from being in just her left hand to both hands. "A deal or not, I need him and four more, so please don't get in my way," Cielo responded. She leapt forward towards the Hunter, bringing he great sword down in a roughly sixty degree right to left slash. The move could deal ample damage and still left her with the ability to defend.

((Matmetchi, I'll let it slide now, but your character doesn't have an ability that would really let her doffs of block bullets because that would require obscene speed. Also a saber is a really, really bad weapon to deflect bullets with, especially a round as heavy as a .50 cal.))

((Welcome! Yeah, I didn't read either. Its a fight going on between a shadow hunter and a shadow child, the shadow hunter wants revenge for her dead friend. happy.gif)

"Yeah, I've gotta learn to quit. These things are gonna kill me one day. Melody? hmmm. Hello Mel. I'm Alex. Nice ta meet ya." Alex threw her cigarette to the ground and stepped out the burning plant. Next, she held out her hand to the new shadow hunter and smiled.

"Don't worry about that. Its a fight going on with some humans probably. If you want to check it out, lets go." Alex shifted into her favorite form. An adolescent, female, soot black panther with vivid green eyes. she stared up at Mel with interest and waited for a response.

((Mel? Mel! MelMelMelMel! Meeeeellll!!!! xd.png I liked that nick so much hehe tongue.gif))

Mel smiled to Alex. "You really should quit." She said and shaked hands with her. "Nice to meet you too, Al." She looked as Alex changed into black panther, waiting for Mel. She constantly changed into snow leopard, her long and thick fur shining in the moonlight. She charged away to the sound of battle, showing with her tail to Alex to follow her.

((I had to. Al. xd.png))

(lol, I love it! xd.png)

Alex cat laughed and charged after Mel. Her fur shimmered as she moved and they soon came to the fight. Skidding to a stop. Alex looked around at the fighters before her. She let out a low growl.

Colton panicked as he lost sight of Kilana. His white paws began to break off into a run as he went to search for her. Darn his daydreaming! He should have been paying attention. "Kilana, where are you!!!"

Kila was wide eyed, sitting in an Alley way rather lost. She had no clue how this had happened, and she also seemed to have lost Colton. She heard him and smiled and said "Here" back sending a pic of where she was with it.

--

Akira huffed then smiled at Blake and said "Oh, hi, I'm fine, he didn't stick around long. Just took the woman I was using as a hostage to get away, and then left once she ran away." Akira chuckled then said "Thanks though. I'm going to find a door with a lock now and get these souls to Father. I ran out of vials on this one house." Akira sighed and shook her head. She made a note to bring more bottles next time, just in case.

Alex ran ahead of Mel, momentarily ignoring the fight and racing toward a thought that was directed somewhere else. It said "Here" with a location picture. Stopping in front of the alley, Alex saw a girl with wide eyes. She walked toward her and stopped a few feet from her, her green eyes wide and her tail lashing. Another person came, a boy, and she decided to follow them.

Edited by BloodyKisses123

Colton padded over to where Kilana was located and sighed in relief. She seemed perfectly well. He morphed back into his human form and ruffled his hair absentmindedly. "Well, we'd better get on with it."

Kila shifted back to and smiled and said "all right. Let's go.." She then started walking off. (I am deciding to give her NO sense of direction xd.png It makes it funny and explains how she got lost) Only problem was, she was heading in the complete OPPOSITE direction of where the cry for help came from.