Skypool

Shadow Children

((why you changed her apperance and personality? D: I liked the boyish girl. *is grumpy*

9pmg5665 has a point happy.gif *coughcoughIdidntwantedtotellanythingcauseIdidntwantedtogetangrylookfromSkycoughcough*

((you can't say I did anything biggrin.gif wait wait unquote un quote UNQUOTE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ))

Edited by 9pmg5665

The shadow realm had been quite normal, until someone, a special person, woke up. It looked still normal, until the same person got out of it's room. As the door opened, someone's hand gripped the edge of the door and pulled back, desperately managing to scramble away from the shadows in his bedroom. The man came out fully armed and prepared for duty. The dark figure started walking toward the one and only Father. He kneeled in front of him. "Excuse me for being late, Father. I'll make it up to you by catching more souls." An dark voice echoed through the dark realm's floating mausoleum, then, without warning, the dark figure burst and disappeared, leaving only ash in it's place. Then, at the normal realm, a sudden burst of dark matter appeared in an house, then disappeared as someone exited it. This person was Blake. He was one of the most serving toward Father, and brought up to 20 souls when he got a good day.

Blake dusted the dark matter off of his face. It was annoyingly sticky. He silently entered the first room. Inside of it were three children, sleeping with a smile on their face. How sad. Those poor souls would have to die. Blake got the hilt of his blade out and silently killed the three young teens. A dark figure split from Blake, then passed through the bodies of the three children. When it entered one, the body shuffled, then suddenly froze up in place. When the dark figure reappeared and entered Blake, he got out three vials. He filled the first one with a red soul, indicating this kid was bad, but still innocent. The second one was white, indicating this kid was the most innocent of all three. Finally, the third kid - a girl, a little older than the other two, released a light orange soul, indicating the wearer of the soul was agressive but sweet and caring. Blake smiled, these three had just given him a charge and a half. He jumped out of the window and sensed the message of Echo. I just came in, so yeah I'm here. Blake said and shifted to his second personality, where he started walking toward Echo and Lullaby. Blake jumped on a rooftop and followed the two, looking down at them and walking forward.

(( I shall join yah 2. ))

Edited by ShadowBlade_ZX

(Thank you! xd.png)

Alex walked down the empty street, smoking her cigarette and twirling her coat hem. Her stake and morphing scythe were hidden so walking was easier. She started whistling and jangling her keys in her coat pocket.

Etherelle let out a sigh. Tonight's picking's were tough, too many tainted dirty souls. She wanted only the purest for her mistress. Sashaying down a darkened hall way, she noticed a little door to the garage, heavy breathing emanating from it's darkness. Etherelle didn't want to sink this low, she liked to play around with the souls a little before taking them, but somebody in that garage had a pretty soul that would look nice in a bottle.

Into the darkness she sunk, silently taking out her saber sword, elegantly long and shimmering even in the shadows. For a second there was only silence, but soon the couple went back to sucking each other's faces off.

Their sensed numbed by the alcohol they had consumed, in one fluid motion both their heads popped off with the flick of her wrist, blood flowing like water. Kneeling down with cold eyes, she plucked the souls and placed them in a tiny bottle that she strung around her neck. Two easy targets down. Giggling she left the scene.

When Cielo arrived back in the mortal world, she set a course immediately for an area where both she and other Children had been collecting souls night after night at a series of bars and clubs. The Hunters though didn't fail to live up to her expectations though. As they had been hunting there for several days in a row, it was only natural for a Hunter to come and try to find the Children responsible. After she had pulled her great sword from its sheath and into a ready position in her gauntleted hands, she began hunting for her target.

It took her a while, but she eventually found what she was looking for, a young black haired man hiding in the shadows of a billboard over looking the streets. Approaching carefully, she launched herself into a silent, leaping attack that brought her sword sown towards the hunter's head. The only warning he received was the whistle of her massive blade through the air which gave him enough time to roll to the right to avoid being split in half, but not enough to avoid having his left hand severed from his arm at mid forearm.

To his credit he hunter only grunted as he rolled upright and raised his right hand, ready to fire with an Uzi. Cielo was already moving at this point though, leaping up from the spot where she had tried to kill the Hunter to the top of a utilities shack on the roof with bullets from the Hunter's Uzi pinging off and digging into the concrete behind her. When she reached the roof of the shack she dipped into a crouch as she turned, using her massive sword as a counter balance as she swung about, bringing her M2 into position. When the massive gun was under ready she grabbed the trigger and began churning out .50 caliber rounds at the Hunter who was only now managing to bring his Uzi to bear on her.

*ka-thud, ka-thud, ka-thud*

The rapid report from Cielo's machine gun echoed across the tops of the buildings nearby as she walked the rounds across the concrete and onto the Hunter where they tore his body to pieces as stray rounds blew chunks free from the roof around him. After nearly four seconds of sustained fire, she halted, looking at the torn and bloody body laying before her, a silver spike protruding from one sleeve.

She had gotten her first target, now she only needed four more to be taken off of soul collection duty. Still though, she couldn't help but feel a little sad and it showed.

((pmg, I specified what they are when I asked and got approved, do you have some problem with Cielo's weapons?))

Edited by jaina

Etherelle hummed as she dashed down the street happily, the souls contained within her bottled prison moaning with anguish; all lost.

Next she'd stop by a few bars and see if anyone picked her up, they always did afterall. Her hair flowed behind her elegantly like chaff in the wind as she marched with purpose down onto a busy Boulevard.

As Etherelle turned the corner, she received a mental blow to the head, one of her fellow Hunter's was in trouble. As soon as the pain of her kin subsided, her hand unconsciously laid itself on the grip of her sword. How dare they... how dare they... Her anger boiling like blood, she closed her eyes and used senses alone to locate the Hunter being hunted, all the way her brow furrowed. A knowing smirk laid sprawled across her face as she rounded the last corner but stopped short, dead in her tracks. In her heart, she knew she had been too late. Blood poured into a nearby sewage system, one last audible cry replaying in her mind over and over. Gritting her teeth, her face an unlady-like shade of red, she stood out of view and traded her sword out for a crossbow.

Edited by Matmetchi

She continued down, pausing only to stare at a cake store and drool and then drop her cigarette and smush it into the ground. Her silky brown hair lifted with the slight breeze and her lean body flowed gracefully down the street. Like the hunter she was. She blew out, smoke coming from her lungs and creating little O shapes. Her smoky eyes surveyed the street and flicked around at random objects. The barber shop sign, the black cat on a park bench, the twisty roads.

Getting bored, Alex focused on a different shape for herself and shifted into it. A white cat with barely visible silver crescent moon markings on her shoulder emerged from where she was just standing. Lifting her feline ears, she listened for anything interesting to visit. Nothing unusual caught her attention until a large crash found its way to her. fur bristling, she listened again, only to hear more violent noises.

Cielo had been preparing to move out when the slight click of metal on metal from some sort of weapon caught her attention. Instantly the little regret that had been on her face washed away in a rush of adrenaline as she swiveled and brought her M2 to bear on the source of the noise. She could tell it wasn't a fellow Child like herself, that only left the option of it being someone like a Hunter as no one in their right mind would have come to investigate the scene she had just caused without calling the police.

With that thought tucked safely away, she began firing at the source of the noise, watching as rounds from her machine gun tore chunks out of the wall that was in front of where the noise had come from. if she was lucky, she would just kill the hunter outright with her spray of bullets, but that was unlikely, this one was already aware of her presence and wasn't going to be taken by surprise as easily as the last one.

In a flash Etherelle ducked back onto the safety of the street, giving a backwards glance and observing the chunk of brick and gunpowder lining the spot she had just been standing in. This presence couldn't be human, it had sensed her just like she had it. It had to be... a Shadow Child. The thought got her blood racing with excitement. The last she had seen of those children, she had had one broken in her arms; lifeless, she hadn't fought one in over a year or so now.

For a second though, Etherelle thought she had detected a moment of sadness pass through the form, but of course she brushed it off quickly. She had been wrong before, and once it had almost costed her life, she was lucky back up had been near, but now, with pride on the line, she refused to call on anyone else but herself this time.

Etherelle took long strides towards the Child again, swinging her cross bow on one finger carelessly, her sword safely hidden from view. Letting out a soft giggle as she poked her head in the hole blown in the brick wall's enforcement , she flashed the girl a devious smile.

"I'm very sorry to interrupt, but you have something that's mine." Etherelle announced coldly between clenched teeth.

Edited by Matmetchi

Cielo halted her fire after a moment only to have a head appear in one of the holes she had put in the bricks. The face was that of a girl as she spoke to Cielo saying something about Cielo having something that belonged to her. Following up on her knowledge that this girl was a Hunter and likely wanted her comrade's body back, Cielo shook her head in reply and said, "I'm sorry, but for my own sake, I can't this Hunter's body from me, nor the next four I shall retreive. After that though, perhaps my Master will let me return them to you." Cielo maintained a constant state of reverence as she spoke about the dead Hunter, even if he was her enemy as he was still a living creature. In final reply, Cielo readied the M2 again and let loose with a hail of .50 caliber rounds at the female Hunter advancing on her with a crossbow in her hands.

Edited by jaina

(9pmg5665 problem with your posts. One, It's only one girl and that's MY char Akira that killed the slumber party, two its a grown woman, the mom of one of the girls, which is the only one left. All the other girls and the husband are dead and there bodies are gone since she took there souls, so he has no use for them really.

and Matmetchi if your is a shadow hunter (which is the one with a mistress) she WOULD'T be hunting souls, since there supposed to protect them and kill Shadow Children.)

((mind posting something so Blade can do something. and also I fixed that also , dont forget the screams and puddles of blood))

(You still say two of them, which is Sky's and dreams chars. Also she didn't say she was going to hunt anymore, she can't cause she has run out of vials. Also, why is he asking for the souls when it does not good? xd.png)

((mat's char is hunting a shadow child, mine))

((if blade takes it , who would give it to the father without killing him. and I will edit it.

((

Colton shapeshifted into a tortoiseshell cat and quickly ran after Kilana. She had the speed advantage as she was more limber and flexible than him. "HELPPPP!!" The scream had been amplified greatly because of his sensitive hearing. It hurt his ears. He shook his head and kept running towards the sight of the scream.
))

(I was talking to Matmetchi not you Jaina xd.png And alright. Also sorry sky been thinking of something to reply xd.png But what help call are they running towards? And 9pmg5665 there are no posts now xd.png)

((lets just say he waited at the entrance to wherever they are.))

Blade was getting bored off waiting at the ally and started to smell rancid blood near him. he entered the building getting closer and closer to the smell. he smelled it coming from 2 different ways. but waited near the entrance for the children. while waiting he pulled out a piece of metal out of his pocket and started to form a small figure into an almost exact copy of a long dead shadow child.