Skypool

Shadow Children

(Yeah, I was going to make a scene where she needed to show up but I felt kinda awkward posting right after myself so I was waiting for others to post something.)

( yea. I am a bit bored. I wonder where sky is or really anybody else. they haven't been active at all.)

(yea but they haven't posted in days. school can do that but I think that is still weird.)

((whoops. forgot to post at 4th October *headdesk*

aaanyway! I don't have enough time to post just now, first I have to finish my homework. expect my post soon though! :3))

((poster yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay))

((whoops, sorry. anyway, im back xd.png))

Melody was flying around in her falcon form. She was thinking about the shadow hunter she saw not long ago. She haven't followed her when she went into battle, and now she was wondering if she's ok. Suddenly, she heard some noice coming from the bank nearby and she landed into some empty street, changing back to her human form and going towards the sound. She soon found out that it was robbery taking a place. She noticed Alex there too and she went to stand next to her. "Sorry for dissapearing then." She whispered, rising her voice a bit after that so everyone could hear her. "So, what we have here?" She asked calmly.

((just tell me if I screwed up somwhere, I wasn't able to read everything xd.png))

Edited by dreamgirl5

So then eveybodies character exploded to to SKY WHO DIDN'T COME HERE SND POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CORRECT! All the shadow children died horribly and slowly except for the good ones and the shadow hunters lived happily ever after. THE END

(NONE OF THAT! >.< We just need to try and find more people, or get back the ones that are not replying. I just haven't cause I'M STUCK IN LIMBO!)

(Hold on, I'll try and fix. I am too.)

Alex walked away from the robbery and back to the hospital, looking for the shadow child she saw earlier. Seeing her, she leaned against the door frame and whistled.

"Oh. So that's how you do it..."

Aida almost jumped then said "Yes... So how's the bank robbery? Any souls I can get... I really don't wanna be punished..." Aida shivered. She then looked out the window and said "I really do wish I could be a normal human sometimes...."

Alex grinned and took a step into the room. "Don't worry. Being human isn't a balloon at a birthday party. The normal humans are so fragile... Oh and the bank robbery closed down DUE TO NOBODY SHOWING UP." There was slight anger in her face as she said these last words.