Skypool

Shadow Children

Its in unapproved right now in case anybody wants me to add anything or fix it.

(going to put my last post in the new thread.)

THREAD MOVED! Click here for the new thread.

We will no longer be Role Playing here because of the lack of players. Moved in attempt to bring them back.

Edited by BloodyKisses123

I must reopen this. Blame Khylene and Walker. And Sky won't PM me back but it looks like she only gets on on weekends.

(( OK. Me, Akiraa and Bloody were the only real people posting so far so everybody needs to put in a starting post. Timeskip to the point in which Father has exactly half the number of souls he needs to escape. Approximately 1 year later. NY has become an uninhabitable place due to manslaughter, murder, and no bodies. Chicago is now where we shall be. Winter.))

Edited by 9pmg5665

((So basically we moved to Chicago and it's winter. You could have just said that. Should we just start over?))

Edited by Silver_Voices

((Whatever, we can do something like this.))

STARTING! SETTING: NEW YORK. SEASON: WINTER. TIME: MODERN.

Edited by Silver_Voices

Blade was rejuvenating. He had a large number of drinks and it was cold out. The Children had stopped their attacks but they did have a few others killing. With the natural murders, and less people living in NY, everyone was moving from the north. The Hunters agreed in a place in the north and to strange that nobody would care about the number of murders. Chicago. Him, Alex, and Aida had the stuff packed from their house that they bought and they estimated they had enough to buy an apartment. Everything was packed into a big van and ready to go. Blade took the driver's seat and started the car only for the heat.

FATHER

The Father knew what had to be done. He had called the Shadow Children back into the mansion. He also sent a message. " NY has become dead. You have killed it. Great job. Now your moving Chicago. Be as loud as you want, that place is not the safest place already."

Alex groaned. "Heat! yes! Its freezing!" She went forward, almost squishing Blade to get to the heater. She looked up at him sheepishly.

"Sorry, its freaking freezing! Aida! Come on up!"

Silviara strolled through the empty streets of New York. It was strange for the roads to be so empty, but that was the work of the Shadow Children and the mass murderers who roamed freely during the night. It seemed that anyone who roamed the streets alone got slaughtered. Standing in the middle of Times Square, the street light shone directly on her.

She looked around. It appeared as if this place had become a war zone of sorts, and that was exactly what had happened. Almost daily, gangs came here to settle their enmity once and for all in a blood bath, usually ending in both sides running away in cowardice.

She shook her head, quickly stepping over to the first dead body. Summoning her shadow, she shot it into his chest, pulling out a bright shimmering soul. She wrinkled her brow. Quite a pure soul for a gang member. Dismissing it, she placed the soul in a vial and moved fluidly to the next, and the next, reaching into their bodies and retrieving their lost souls.

"No use crying over spilled milk." She murmured into the ear of the last downed man as he dissolved into nothingness. Straightening up, she shivered and crossed her arms, trying to bring warmth to her fingertips to no avail. Having cleared the area of bodies/people in general, she started walking to the closest door with a keyhole. Counting her vials, she thought she had done pretty well in these conditions.

Just as she was about to slide her key inside, a car started nearby. She jerked her head up and grinned. More souls for Father? She thought so. She ran off toward the sound, eager for some killing of her own for a change.

Edited by Silver_Voices

(Aida couldn't have joined them, she's to afraid of father... My other one though could (not Akira))

(Aida couldn't have joined them, she's to afraid of father... My other one though could (not Akira))

((Why not? Father told them to move to Chicago))

(Yes, but not LIVE there xd.png there supposed to live in the Shadow realm, and she is with HUNTERS xd.png)

((OK to clarify this, easily, Please post. I would have thought that that character would stay, Father can't get to her now anyway so I don't see the big deal.))

((Just, someone, post. It's been a while and all active posters have been on and no one has posted.))

Edited by Silver_Voices

"Um. You see that also?" Blade asked Alex." Shadow Child." Blade opened the car door and closed it to see Silviara. He locked the door and kept one open for Aida. " This one doesn't take things calmly. You wanna move?"

(>.> she is afraid of him, even if he CAN'T get her... Nalicia though good be with them.... And even Kila (my hunter))

(>.> she is afraid of him, even if he CAN'T get her... Nalicia though good be with them.... And even Kila (my hunter))

((Ok, send your hunter with them. I might need your Shadow Child's help to fight these Hunters if she decides too.))

Silviara stopped short as she saw the car was occupied with Hunters. Unsure if she should fight or retreat, she plunged her mind into Blade's. She flinched as glimpses of his battles flashed across her vision. She pulled out of his head just as she was one of her fellow Shadow Children being executed. Before making a decision, she searched the mind of the female hunter, Alex. Ah. She had a soft spot for the Child named... Her pupils narrowed as she recognized the name Aida. She would have to ask her about that later. Jumping up, she ran back towards the building, faking a fearful expression. She would rather let them go than fight three hunters by herself. But if she had a chance to get among them and figure out their weaknesses, then she would have a chance. She only hoped Alex would come after her and believe her when she would say that she had the same feeling towards Father as Aida.