Skypool

Shadow Children

Alex staggered away from the wall, growling in furious gasps. She looked toward the male shadow hunter that had spoken and snarled, baring her long fangs.

"Kill me? Scare me? You sure talk big for a little boy." She turned on him and dove forward, talon-like claws outstretched and taking on the shadow child, clawing him.

Blake looked forward as the tiger leaped for him. He jumped back, getting a medium gash on his chest. "Ooh. Who's a bad kitty today?" Blake said and smiled, jumping to the top of the building and summoning his sword. He dropped down right over the cat-like creature and landed on it's back, then did a backflip and landed behind the hunter. Blake then used Destructive power. Suddenly, he closed his eyes and placed the sword in front of him. Then, without warning, waves and waves of energy started coiling around him. They suddenly released without warning, and were harmful to any being except the shadow children themselves. Blake then opened his eyes-they were dark and a small red dot was in the middle of them. He grinned and jumped upward, then lowered one slash onto the creature's back, then one into it's side, which didn't leave him enough time to give a third blow. He hoped that he hit as he jumped backward and looked at his forearm. One pocket down.

Alex grunted as the slashes hit her. Blood spilled down her back and sides but she ignored it. "That all you got? Maybe I should warm things up a little..." Her body shifted, changing and growing. Her arms and legs lengthened and grew white scales. Horns grew on the top of her head and she smiled.

A huge white dragon stood where the tiger had been. She looked down at the shadow child and she giggled. "You look like an ant!" She blew fire from her fang filled mouth, flames rolling down the body and onto the ground.

((BloodyKisses, I haven't actually accepted you yet... Anyway, dream is right. There has been some changes in the form and the thread.. Also, you're forgetting something. *Cough..Cough. Read rules* Accepted Shadow.))

"I dunno." Echo replied. She began to walk at a brisk pace, feeling edgy. She could almost sense Shadow Hunters near here. But she must be dreaming... They couldn't follow them. It was nigh impossible.

Colton watched as the battle raged on. He transformed into a human and growled threateningly. "Need some help Kilana?" he said, pulling out his stake in the process.

((sorry gosh and like I said the exact same thing happened to me. SORRYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY And I have a perfectly good reason to be mad which is , you (and sky might I add) keep saying that you are banned. you added the code. stop bickering, PM each other but stop this, you are spamming this place "ooooo you can't join" Yea I can I added the code."" I don't see it." so if you people will, do it over PMs not this because I am barely following the story so please stop and thank you))

Edited by 9pmg5665

(hmmm, I'm not exactly sure how to respond to that... Umm, its okay, thank you, your welcome. I will do. And thanks again. smile.gif LOL I'll stop spamming now.)

((Bloody... Unneeded freak out. Thats an old post that Sky just quoted for me because I couldnt find it. And I needed to reply to it))

Lullaby nodded "Where are we going?" She asked.

(Uh, one Akira isn't the tiger, she MADE it from darkness. Also, Kila isn't fighting xd.png)

Akira growled and the tiger charged forward at the shadow hunter. She was not in the mood to goof around with her. The tiger let out a loud roar, even if the dragon outmatched it.

---

Nalisha whimpered louder. It was scary. She heard the voices in her head, they were mean. She staggered up and towards them, when she saw to kids battling a dragon, plus a tiger, a pure black one, was helping the kids. Nalisha whimpered more and she ran away from the sight. Till she ran into a girl (Kila) and a boy (Colton) and fell on her butt. She looked up wide eyed and scootched back from them. (She still has an eyepatch on her odd colored eye)

"OH my go- where am I?" Blade asked himself, then he remembered that the bouncer had woken up.His hands were metal but not his head and had a bruise, only a fist could give. "oh, I must have had to much to drink ,then he saw the same sign" If I was brought here, then the bouncer had a weird mind."he then saw a dragon and a black tiger."I am never going back to that bar again." he followed the chaos until he met a girl with an eye patch near colton and kila. Then he saw that the dragon had a tattoo on its right shoulder.he turned back to the pirate like lady((heh pirate like)) and offered to help her up."do you need any help?"

((last... GO MAJIC i do not care if I spelled that right

Nalisha whimpered more and closed her eyes and said "Please! Don't hurt me!" Her fear hit it's peak, and flames spurted up around her. She felt the heat and said "Get away!" Before backing up more, eyes still closed. She was scared, so scared. The flames lit her up as well, and made it obvious to see she had no shadow.

"wow" Blade said backing up from the flames."listen I am not hear to hurt you."then he saw that the girl had no shadow, but the way she reacted made it obvious that she was not working for the father."please, try to put the flames away. I can explain it, just not here. just don't burn me or act surprised but I seriously doubt to will considering what you just saw." he walked to the alley, motioning her to come over.

Nalisha shook her head. She tried, but she was still so scared. People didn't like her... she thought that if she went he'd kill her... but... maybe she deserved that... she stumbled up and opened her eyes, the flames ebbed away, till they weren't there. She then took a hesitant step forward towards him, fear in her eyes. She slowly walked over into the alley way, scared she'd be killed, but also hoping so to.. she was bad... she killed them... she had to be bad to have killed them...

(You'll find out who she killed soon enough, but it's died with that 'dreaded day' she became all alone.)

"thank you. Not many people follow a stranger into to an alley way after seeing a dragon fighting a panther or whatever it was." Blade gently pushed over a trashcan for both of them to sit on. He started to tell the child the story but realized that she had been caught in a trance like state."um are you okay?" he said in a gentle voice, trying not to startle her or else fire might appear again. he sat down on his 'chair' and waited for her to return from where ever she was.

Nalisha blinked and said "F..fine... I... don't care what happens to me anymore... it doesn't matter now that I think about it... I...I'm bad... i..if i wasn't... they'd still be here... but they aren't... not anymore..." She sat down and looked down to the ground. She shook and said "I do wish the voices would stop though... there mean... not good voices... whenever they get loud... people around the area die... always..."

"In the end you could call them aliens. you would be one too. but we are starting at the beginning. it started almost since the world started. there was 2 realms. the light realm and the dark. they were both related to each other and still are but hundreds of years ago, they fought each other. the 'father' ,as he is not known by else, was locked in the dark realm in a mansion by Areceli, my boss you could say. she locked him in there because she thought he was crazy. we think he is to. but one day, a child found a key. it could unlock any door but led to the same place. the dark realm's mansion that the father was in. he offered to help him get out but signed a contract that turned him into a demon like creature. that thing could both implant it's shadow in others DNA and take their soul. you happen to have it's DNA and are a so called shadow child. I am called a shadow hunter. we are supposed to kill them if they are killers. I can see that you are not one. by much if your power happens every time you are startled. shadow children take souls from others with their shadows hence they are killed. each soul they return to the father, he gets closer to leaving and causing chaos in the light realm and earth. but the reason that there is so many shadow children, is that the father offers them to be princes and princesses. but a lot of hunters say and I quote' he was locked there for a reason' and I do not think it was because he was nice and truthful."Blade was very tired from saying that but kept up with himself."almost forgot" he started to laugh a bit."each of them has powers and so do hunters."he continued to laugh."I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Blade. what is yours, senorita."

Nalisha blinked and said "Aliens..?" She frowned and said "I... g..guess... but couldn't he shadow children have there own reasons? I.. I don't know though.." She blinked then said "M..my name is ... Nalisha..." She stood up and said "I... I should probably leave... you said I'm an 'alien' like the others, a shadow child.... your supposed to kill me, correct? If I'm a killer... I... I have killed... though..." She looked away and waited to see what he'd say to that.

"yes well maybe you have and other would have killed you but I won't kill you unless you kill willingly. that is is a bigger question more or less."he started to notice that she was getting shy."we are both aliens but we do have features that describe it as human. and let me tell you , it was a good idea to wear an eye patch. You are not bad unless you are with the bad and agree with them. you are good if you agree with them. You are not bad." Blade started to laugh again" but you know, killing the children may not be the best solution but in the end it is justice. we may be hard but justice is not easy. unless it is a game hahaha. but I can see easily that you are not a cold blooded killer. I should know I have met a few."then blade remembered the bouncer."And some mean people but you are not one,"Blade finished and waited for her to respond but getting up and making a figurine.

Edited by 9pmg5665

Nalisha frowned and said "I see... I... i really should go... people don't like me.... t...the only people who liked and trusted me... are gone...." She sighed then started walking off. She wasn't good around people. They scared her. And when she was scared... bad things happened...