Skypool

Shadow Children

"What? Oh yea. Don't worry about that. Alex can handle herself but I'll go if it feels right. Wait a second. Why are you in the car? I though you were still in the house. Sorry. Anyway, we'll be fine. We're going to Chicago. Arecili demanded it." Blade turned on a GPS and looked at it." It will be about four hours. You want to take a turn a drive there? Oh sorry. I'd let you but humans aren't very accepting of that. So why you here?"

Edited by 9pmg5665

Alex nodded. "Got it." She looked at Silviara suspiciously out of the corner of her eye. Something was... off about the child.

She decided to test something out. She transformed into the girl and gasped.

"You!-" she changed back and her eyes were blazing with fury.

"Your lying! Each time I transform, I am that person for a split second! Meaning, I look at your mind for that amount of time! But oh, it was enough." She changed her left arm into a wicked and curved blade and stalked over to her, rage screaming from her posture and her very presence.

(Nalicia IS a shadow child BUT she is one that Father never found and remembers her past xd.png Blade met her before and spared her finding out she was just a scared little girl that knew nothing of Father.

Aida's and hers forms

-Shadow Child Form-

Username: akriaa

Character's Name: Nalisha

Appearance: Nalisha One eye is the color of the picture the other is pure white other than the pupil

Personality: Rp'd

Abilities: Physical: Fire manipulation (Isn't very good with it yet cause she never uses it accept by accident) Mental: Memory Share/change. She can share her memories with anyone. She can also change other peoples (not hers) memories. Hardly uses this and it always feels odd when someone reviews that memory.

Weapons: None

Other: Unlike the other Shadow children Nalisha was never found by father. She has memories of her family, and is scared and lonely. She lives on the fringes of human Society, staying in the shadows, and only finding the occasional stray animal as a friend. She has no clue what she is, and only ever uses her fire powers on accident when she is scared. She can control but hardly ever uses her mental ability.

-Shadow Child Form-

Username: akiraa

Character's Name: Aida (Pronounced Ai-ee-Dah) (Sorry stuck on this name from my schools musical I'm performing in xd.png)

Appearance: Girl of course. her odd colored eye is a crimson red.

Personality: rp'd

Abilities: Mental: Invisibility (She can make people THINK she's invisible by tapping into there minds. This can work in large areas.) Physical:

Angel Song (She can calm people on the verge of death and make them die faster, but with no pain.)

Weapons: She carries a dagger for just in case, Rarely uses it.

Other: Unlike all her siblings, Aida doesn't like to kill. She does know father, and she gets souls for him, but this is done by gently killing people on the verge of death already from accidents or in the hospital and then taking there souls. She feels bad for the families, but knows she has to get some souls or fear the wrath of Father. She also carries a radio with her set on the news channel to hear any major accidents or natural disasters that have killed, or critically injured people. When this does happen is when she usually gets the most souls.)

Nalisha blinked then said "Well... I saw you and Alex come in here so I decided to as well... I then hid cause I was scared..." She looked out the window a bit then said "A..are you sure she'll be alright? She seems to have had a problem... Onii-Chan... Aida seems upset as well..." Nalisha could tell Aida's mind from the rest of the voices, and it was scared and upset.

---

Aida whimpered and said "P..Please Alex... A..Akira is still close by..." As she spoke a sudden shadow hit into her and Akira stepped out and said "See what happens when you try to play nice with hunters, Silviria, and Aida, you are a pore excuse for a Shadow Child, hanging out with hunters. I shall tell Father, and I'm sure at best you'll get life time in solitude for it, if not death." Aida whimpered, she had small scratches on her body now from what she now knew was Akira's darkness. She started shaking and said "Please... No...." Akira huffed then a completely black sword appeared in her hands, she pointed it at Aida and said "You will be quiet." She then looked at Alex and said "You, get away from Silviria." Akira huffed. She was completely NOT in the mood to deal with Aida at the moment other than to hurt her a bit. Aida whimpered and started shaking. She was to scared to even try to go invisible.

Edited by akiraa

(Uh... you said she could have been with you... she's there cause she was living with you guys since she's kinda an orphan, and she is to young period, in any terms of years xd.png (to drive) Sorry I'm picky about stuff...)

((Thats why he said " Oh, sorry. I'd let you but humans don't smile on that." He meant since people don't let kids drive.))

(xd.png Its just odd he even said that... *goes to edit*)

((Oh dear...))

Silviara growled under her breath. "You're right, Akira. Hunters can't understand why we do what we do. We'd be better off ridding ourselves of them." Now that she had a fight, her fear dissipated and the exhilaration of a battle sharpened her skills as she prepared her illusion. Casting it on the Hunters only, she darkened their vision, making it so they couldn't see anything around them. While they were blinded, she grasped Aida's arm and dragged her towards Akira. Akira, we need to get her to the Shadow Realm. The only door with a keyhole that I see is the car door. Do you think that would work?

"Um Nalisha? I think it would be a good idea to throw a some fire around Alex. Try not to burn her but just make sure she's safe enough from the Children." Blade left the car to see what was going on. His vision was darkened but most Hunters had see that before. He ran to tackle Silviara and jumped and landed on her, braking her grip off of both other Children. He grabbed her by the arm and brought her by the van. "Not even you people would leave one of your own would you?"

((God Modding. I didn't have a chance to resist. happy.gif Just saying. And if he can't see how did he know where the van was?))

Silviara growled and shoved him backwards. Jumping over the hood of the car, she thought she saw someone inside, but she ignored it. Once on the the other side of the car, she shouted back at him, "What are you talking about? We care about each other, more than your kind ever could!"

Alex's eyes blazed. "You will leave Aida alone." She began to grow extremely long canines that shone white, her green eyes slanted, giving them a catlike appearance and she stepped towards Akira, seeming to melt down into a soot black panther.

Once her transformation was complete, Alex roared at Akira and looked at Silviara with a betrayed look.

"I thought you actually wanted to be my friend." She lowered her eyes and then snapped them back up to Akira.

Nalisha whimpered but nodded at Onii-chans words. She yelped though when he threw one of them against the car, and she jumped over. Nalisha then took a deep breath and concetrated all her fear, and anger, into fire. She then had the fire appear outside and shoot out, right in front of Akira. Aida whimpered and started saying "Nalish...." Before she cried in pain. Akira was glaring at her, and three blades of darkness lashed out at her and cut deep into her left arm and leg. Aida held onto the places and Akira said "I told you to be quiet!" She then looked at Alex through the fire and said "We do care for each other very much, unless they betray us. Now, we really should take Aida back with us for her punishment. Now the..." Akira suddenly jumped back as Nalisha jumped out of the car and said "NO! YOU LEAVE AIDA ALONE!" She quickly took off her eye patch to show her white eye. Akira's eyes narrowed and she said "Another betrayer? Wait... I don't recognize her.. Silviria, do you?"

Alex backed up with a growl as fire burned in front of her.

"What the...?" She turned to look at the newcomer and shrugged.

"Who are you?"

Silviara shook her head, shocked. Why didn't she feel the Shadow Child's presence in the car? Delving deep into the newcomer's memory, she found the information she needed. "Akira!" She shouted over the roar of the flames. "She doesn't know about us! About Father! Her name is Nalisha she'll literally a human flame thrower!" She looked at Nalisha with a new-found respect. What an amazing ability! She turned to Aida and growled under her breath. "You knew about her? Why did you not tell anyone?" Do you think you can just abandon our quest for greatness?"

(( Not god-modding. not using your character. and for the first thing... touche. He knows where the car is though. A better question would be is, How did he know where Silviara was. Everything breaths.))

Blade leaped into the air above the car and landed about 2 meters away from Silviara. " Everything develops. Including powers." As he said that, he put his hands across his chest and a blade shot out of both hands/knuckles. " Let's keep some peace and just stop this. That or both teams will be hurt. Truce till Chicago?" Blade asked, with the blades near the snowy side walk.

(Alex know Nalisha xd.png She was trying to distract Akira xd.png She hurt Aida worse so Nalisha was NOT happy xd.png)

Aida whimpered and Akira glared at her again. Aida then said "Sil..Silviria... I couldn't... How could I doom her to our fate of killi..." she screamed again as more darkness cut cut into her other leg. Aida started crying and Akira said "Enough! I'm sure Father will defiantly kill you now! You have betrayed us in many ways." She then looked at Nalisha and smiled and said "Now, why don't you come with us? Father will be happy to have you..." Nalisha shook her head and said "No! No! NO! You people... every time your voices come into my mind tragedy strikes! I don't want to be a part of that!" Akira growled and said "I'm sure you won't have much of a choice... soon enough." More darkness shot off, putting out the flames and Nalisha whimpered. Akira grinned and said "I have had a LOONNGG time to develop my powers. Now then, come quietly." Nalisha shook her head. If they could do what they did to Aida, and how scary she heard Father was, she did NOT wanna leave.

Silviara glared at Blade, though inwardly shocked. "Why would you do that?" She asked coldly, though maybe with a soft edge. She had noticed he was a little like her, persistent, aggressive, a touch protective, and intelligent. A shame that he was a hunter.

-------

-Shadow Hunter Form-

Username: Silver_Voices

Character's Name: Phoenix

Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=...AWKfyXkQjaqX-bw Pale skin with white-blond hair and ice blue eyes. Tall, lean, but does NOT look like Draco.

Personality: Quiet, more of an observer than a fighter.

Weapons: He's armed with Chloroform happy.gif

Abilities: Intangibility (in all meanings of the word)

Other: Father/Hunter. He's been there the whole time but no one knew he was because he can't control his power of intangibility so he he doesn't know how to phase back into physicality. He hardly ever speaks, almost never.

"STOP THIS! You are mostly humane! This is uncivilized and barbaric! STOP IT!" As Blade screamed, his arms melted together. it formed a close to 5 meter sword with faces of past dead hunters on one side and dead Children on the other. He slammed the sword in between Akira and Aida, crushing it into the ground." Insanity should only be used by those already insane and those who don't know right and wrong. Not by you bloody imbeciles!" Blade sliced threw the ground with his sword.

((9pmg5665, I don't know if you noticed, but Silviara responded to Blade. Maybe you could tell her why you would stop the fighting?))

...What The Hell? Silviara gasped as she watched Blade. Maybe more than a little protective? Still wondering why he would call a truce, and also wondering if he even would now, she lightly jumped onto the hood of the van. "Why call a truce with us? How can we be sure you'll keep your word? We're supposed to be killing each other."

Edited by Silver_Voices

(( Sorry about that. Its part of his personality as you just put in. He's over protective. yep.))

Blade turned and retracted the giant Blade. The extra metal retracted into his back that grew spikes." Sorry I'm a bit busy. How would we trust you? You barely trust your own. You seem well but not the rest." Bade got the spikes back into him and was close to falling into exhaustion. He wobbled a bit but he felt fine. His rage was tiring him out faster then usual and nothing would help." Yo-yu- you aren't goin- " Blade could barely finish his sentence before falling. He ate some snow that helped him get him back on his feet " I won't like my state Alex. I won't get farther." Blade bursted a short sword from one hand and was ready to move except the giant crack in the ground near Akira. " Not one Child, except Nalisha, will move. Truce until Chicago. At most that will be a day. Now lets go there." Blade finished stepped closer to the car." Go ahead and move now."

Nalisha whimpered more and said "Onii-chan, I'm scared...." She was shaking now. Akira rolled her eyes at Blade and said "Really? You think I'm afraid. Silviria, stop talking to them! It's of no use!" Akira sighed then smiled and said "You know what, We'll leave, for now. I want to see what Father wants done with the traitor, and the fire girl. Silviria, were leaving." (I don't know why I see Akira having a bit of authority over the others for her powers being not only close but distant range with the same amount of power xd.png) With that Akira turned around and started walking off. She then added "Though at the rate Aida's going, there might be nothing left to do to her." Akira laughed and started walking again. Aida had now stopped crying, and was half out of it. There was a pool of her own blood collecting around her. (I DID say they were DEEP gashes and now she has one on her left arm and one on each leg xd.png) She didn't feel well and was fighting off unconsciousness.

(Oh yes, Aida I think has been officialy shunned by the others xd.png You gotta think, in there eyes she is majorly traiterous. Aida is also injured badly! You might want to help her!)

Edited by akiraa

Blade had regained full conciseness and saw the bleeding girl. "Alex! You go after Nalisha. I'm going to get medical attention to Aida." Blade ran to the girl and picked her up. He brought he to the local hospital. It was mostly abandoned but there were a few things that could stop bleeding. He grabbed some pain killers and some largee medical band-aids. " Take this." Then Blade put some pain killer pills in her mouth. He then injected a shot of pain killer into her leg. He wrapped the bandages around the rest of the wounds. " Please don't tell people about this. OK. Nalisha actually had a life. Not like yours or others but she never had real parents before she accidently killed them. She could control fire and can't control it much though that has mostly changed. Relax. Why do you stay with Akira? She tried to kill you and took a Child and yet. Hasn't that happened to you before?"

Edited by 9pmg5665