Skypool

Shadow Children

(Akira didn't take Nalisha xd.png She left to see what was to be done about Aida and her xd.png And Nalisha DID have parents, she just killed them on accident when her powers kicked in.... She was scared and couldn't control them at all. She had them for 11 years though.)

(( Whoa holy censorkip.gif ))

Blake woke up to the continuous yells of Father. He saw what troubled him - Akira had attacked someone. Someone of their kind. Blake suddenly disappeared in flames and reappeared next to Nalisha. "Shh, calm down. It's all going to be okay." Blake said and looked at the girl, she was close to tears. "I am not here to take you to Father, nor do I want to." Blake said and looked at Alex. "Take care of her, or I'll be the one killing you." Blake finished and disappeared, reappearing next to Akira. He stepped in her way. "What's your problem?! Father told us NOT to attack our brethren! The man's gone crazy since you attacked Aida! I'm sure he'll make you suffer badly now..." Blake said and looked down. He liked Akira and he didn't want to see her suffer, but it was her fault too.

(( HOLY censorkip.gif THIS THING HAS PROGRESSED A LOT ))

Edited by ShadowBlade_ZX

Alex grunted at him. "As if."

She bolted forward towards Aida and Blade.

"Jesus. What can I do?" She was still in her panther form and looked at them, concerned.

(Anyone wanna tell me whats going on? I read through the last posts but it was all over the place.)

Akira turned her head away and said "Aida betrayed us. There is no use for us to go nicely on her. And the other girl, I didn't even attack her. Threatened maybe, but all I was trying to do was have her come with us. I didn't even touch her." Akira huffed and started walking again, before fading into darkness and reappearing several blocks away where she opened a door and returned to the shadow realm.

(Well Bloody, more or less there was a big fight, Akira hurt Aida bad, Akira then left LEAVING Nalisha behind to see what father wanted them to do with Aida and Nalisha, she was then heading off.)

--

Aida took the pill with a shiver then said "Akira isn't our actual boss, Father is... but Akira is scary and keeps us in line... she usually doesn't hurt us unless... we do something wrong.... and I betrayed them... And she took Nalisha? I don't see how.... To take her fast enough she'd be to exhausted...." Aida shivered again. She was still dizzy and was just managing to keep the blackness of unconsciousness away. She then said "And I don't remember my real parents... most of us don't.... I think Father erases are memories of them... we only know him.... We also do not see how Father finds us in the first place... when a new one does come it is sudden and over night usually...."

Silviara jumped up as Blade fell, then realized she was about to help him. No, stop it! I canNOT let my emotions control me right now. She stepped back as he stood and ordered them to leave. "We're leaving." Akira had said, and she swallowed a lump in her throat and began to follow her. As she went, she thought of Aida, who had been literally sitting in a pool of her own blood. She glanced at where she had been and blanched at the amount of blood she had lost. Making sure Akira was out of sight, she dashed to Aida. Sliding on the smooth hospital floor, she made her way to Aida and swore under her breath. "God, Aida, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it to come to this." She tore her shirt, revealing her wasted frame, and started tying the strips of cloth on the rest of Aida's wounds. "It's got healing herbs weaved into the fabric,"She explained. "I had it done so I could bind my wounds and they wouldn't get infected."

Edited by Silver_Voices

-Shadow Hunter Form-

Username: Ryujin

Character's Name: Annabel

Appearance: Annabel She is blind so wears a cloth across her eyes to hide it.

Personality: Though happy once, Anna is no longer a carefree soul. She is crushed beneath sorrow and anger. Both strive for her attention in the fight against the Shadow children, and though she longs for companionship, she finds it hard to balance anything against her fight against the shadow.

Weapons: Scimitar

Abilities: She can see like normal even though she is blind. She can also see aura's, ley lines, and other threads of magic such as these.

Other: Father

(( Accepted but be a little more specif on her eyes. You basically said that she can see better then most and sees regularly.))

((Makes sense to me. She was chosen as a blind person but when she became a hunter she was granted the ability to see. Maybe not see through her eyes, but able to see it in her mind.))

Edited by Silver_Voices

(Thanks!)

Alex looked at Silviara, shocked.

"You actually care for them?" she didn't say it in an offensive way, just surprised.

Maybe she isn't so bad. Can I trust her? Alex wanted to, badly, but she also needed to help the others.

"If you need any help, call." She nodded at her and turned back to Blade and Aida. She transformed to her normal self and reached into her coat pocket, finding a healing salve.

"Here, take this." She rubbed it gently onto Aida and Blade's wounds.

Silviara looked at Alex, surprised she was even speaking to her. "I-uh..." She stuttered. Looking away, she replied, "I didn't meant for her to get hurt. Akira can be... extreme at times. But she means best for the community. We all want each other to achieve greatness. We are brothers and sisters, all trying to reach a similar goal. It's understandable why she would react the way she did because one person was hindering all of us." She lightly touched the red spots soaking through the white fabric. "We need more bandages for Aida. These cuts are deep, and I don't have any means to heal her. I'm not going to risk taking her to the Shadow realm just yet, Father would kill her for sure in her weakened state."

Aida shivered at the thought of Father. She was to tired to speak now though. Nalisha soon ran in as well and tears were pooring down her face. "Onii-chan! Aida's going to be alright, right?" Nalisha was now ignoring Silviria. She only cared what happened to Aida.

" Don't worry Nalisha. She'll be fine. She just won't be able to use her legs for awhile. This place does have a few wheel chairs and I think we have enough room for her in the car." Blade left to look for some. " Lets see. the map says that they are oveeerrrr there." He said and pointed to the left. He walked over to the supply room and found a few chairs. He brought them back to the room and most of them were in different colors. " Don't worry to much Nalisha. If you want, when we get to Chicago, you can play with the wheel chairs and that might make Aida feel better."

(( We're in a hospital so if you want to come in, now would be the time or a little bit after the party gets to Chicago.))

Edited by 9pmg5665

Annabel appeared before the doors to the hostpital and surveyed it. Light touches of magic were there, undoubtably from hunters and children alike. Her scimitar hung loose underneath the coat that she wore, and the white cloth that she wore across her eyes blended in with her hair. Finally, after having watched the building for over a minute, Annabel moved towards the doors, carefully avoiding things that would have tripped others in this low light, but that she seemed to see easily. She worked her way through the hospital, listening to the silence which was only disturbed by faint noises that came from ahead. Her sword slithered out of it's holster with only a whisper of sound as she came to where the voices could be heard.

Multi colored strands of magic were in the air, some hard and tinged with black while others were silky and tinged with white. Hunters and Children, discussing things like people. Traitors, the lot of them.

She jumped round the corner and stood in a ready stance, her sword held steady and surveyed the scene, preparing to strike any who made a move.

"Stay where you are." She said calmly, her voice edged with hatred as she looked at the mix of children and hunter. "None of you will be going to Chicago. The children will die and the rest will be put up in front of Araceli for fraternizing with the enemy."

" These Children don't even remotely hold the definition of a Shadow Child. Our job was to kill Shadow Children. These don't fit the picture." Blade replied. While having his hands under his jacket sleeves, he was forming a sword. " I don't exactly like my friends threatened. We aren't traiters. We do fight Children and close to everyday. Hunters have many things and I have somthing called compassion. Show me what you have."

"Look, we're just trying to heal the girl. She's the only reason we're all here together. With that cloth over your face, it doesn't seem like you'd be able to see, but since you're a hunter, there's something more to you than meets the eye." She moved behind Aida. "Look at her. She's not 'evil' like I might be. Nalisha..." She glanced at her. "I don't even know what she's about. But she's not a killer." She stepped away from the rest. "I'll go, if that's what it takes for you to see the truth about these children, but if you try to hurt them, I swear I will rip you to shreds."

(I'm going to say Nalisha was actually even brought before Arcali and accepted, since she didn't even know father. How? Kila found her before wink.gif If you look back. So I'll say she decided to take her to Arcalie and she was accepted after swapping her memories with her to show the truth wink.gif)

Nalisha whimpered then said "Onii-chan? I thought Araceli liked me.... Sh... She said I could stay with Onii-chan..." Her eye patch was back on, and she was now hiding behind Blade. Aida was still fighting off unconsciousness and couldn't pay much attention yet say anything. Nalisha looked at Aida and frowned then said "I.. I can show you Aida and I mean no harm... I..If you just take my hand for a sec... I... I can show you..." Nalisha actually stepped out from behind Blade and offered her hand.

"Threaten us, and you're dead." Alex changed into her panther form and her long long canines glinted in the artificial light. Her extended claws dug into the floor and small cracks appeared under them. Her tail swished back and forth and she stood protectively in front of the others.

"Silviara, thank you." She turned her green eyes to the girl and gave a panther grin.

(( Its fine. We can pretty much bring up small stuff.))

" Nalisha, Araceli thinks your the cutest, and most lovable thing she knows. She would like you to be a Hunter too. We talked about this before, we'd change you later and in a more secure place but right now, we need to stop this Hunter." Blade wanted to just wall up the area but the hospital couldn't really hold much more weight. He turne to the new Hunter who seemed different in the Hunter way. " We aren't 'partners' with Children except those who were scared, or never met the Father. You want to take us to Araceli, fine. Take us. She is understanding. You are too. Try to understand that the wounded girl is only here because she poses no threat or ever would and want to. Nalisha here, never met the Father. And the other one is here because she cares about her friends. Try to understand that we are doing the Humane thing."

(I don't think it is possible to change her, but you could give her the moon tatoo and I'd say her 'aura' would change to a gray/neutral one since she would then neither be full shadow child or hunter, but still have her powers wink.gif )

Nalisha smiled and nodded then said "I really can show you, please? It won't hurt, at most it'll just startle you when it happens... I don't want to hurt you, and I don't want my friends or Onii-chan to get hurt!"

"Threaten us, and you're dead." Alex changed into her panther form and her long long canines glinted in the artificial light. Her extended claws dug into the floor and small cracks appeared under them. Her tail swished back and forth and she stood protectively in front of the others.

"Silviara, thank you." She turned her green eyes to the girl and gave a panther grin.

Silviara was confused about Alex. Wasn't she furious with her a few minutes ago? "I'm just trying to help Aida." She stated coldly.

"Children cannot be saved!" Annabel snapped, looking sharply at the person who had spoken. "They are gone once within fathers clutches. All that remains is a shell that looks like what they once were. As to threats, I made none. I only state what will happen." Her features seemed to soften somewhat as she looked at the girl in front of her, completely ignoring the jaguar-hunter.

"I can understand your wanting to help these children, but they are beyond saving. They kill for Father, and have become his puppets. Now if you cannot do the right thing, fine, I will do it for you. After all you are not the first to have fallen for their cunning. However, if you stand against me..." She stood there, watching the lot of them, already ready to transform when the attack came. These were not the kind of people to back down, nor were they the kind to surrender. She would have to fight, possibly kill the other hunters.

Edited by Ryujin13

"Hey!" She almost shouted. "I kill for Father, not them. Aida can't kill, and Nalisha doesn't even know who or what Father is." She stalked forward and pulled Nalisha behind her, closer to Blade. "These children can be, as you call it, 'saved', but I cannot!" She pulled her pistol out of her waistband and poised it at the Hunter's head. Cocking the gun, she continued. "It's your choice. Start a fight with me, or walk away. If you start a fight with me, you start a fight with everyone in this room." She tilted her head to the side. "Do you really think that's a good idea?"