LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

Since LN is already gone, and Rak will be gone for the next two months as well, here is what I suggest and since Lore seems to have disappeared as well.

Noe is visiting the city ahead of the others to see what is going on. Because of her being a griffin, her kind has a deep tie with the people of cumulus.

Those that are at the campsite outside of cumulus are making their way and will be at Cumulus by night fall.

At this moment in time, I think Aoi and Aamina should be the two main people to take over as royal authority for the time being.

The Shadow Alliance members are still trying to get people started in the revolution against the Light Alliance therefore we need to start that as soon as the Celeste arc is finished.

Gist, somehow, Celeste has rubbed off on Aamina, it's funny and sweet smile.gif

I desperately want to change Aamina's age............. would anyone be adverse to that?

Gist, somehow, Celeste has rubbed off on Aamina, it's funny and sweet...

Dawww, that's nice~ o3o

I wouldn't mind that; I thought that Aamina was 16 or so anyway.

Since LN is already gone, and Rak will be gone for the next two months as well, here is what I suggest and since Lore seems to have disappeared as well.

Noe is visiting the city ahead of the others to see what is going on. Because of her being a griffin, her kind has a deep tie with the people of cumulus.

Those that are at the campsite outside of cumulus are making their way and will be at Cumulus by night fall.

At this moment in time, I think Aoi and Aamina should be the two main people to take over as royal authority for the time being.

The Shadow Alliance members are still trying to get people started in the revolution against the Light Alliance therefore we need to start that as soon as the Celeste arc is finished.

Gist, somehow, Celeste has rubbed off on Aamina, it's funny and sweet smile.gif

I desperately want to change Aamina's age............. would anyone be adverse to that?

Sounds good LL. I think that it'll be fine if you change Aamina's age. It's funny but I just noticed how none, except Marcus, seem to be above the age of twenty. Is it some like some sort of disease or something? laugh.gif

We just like young'ns. I've never really even known how old aamina was anyways, so it doesn't matter for me? I'm fine with all of that, except I might not be very often since I have to study for exams, which are next week.

Also, where did Nat go?

Note for all roleplayers: Okay, so I got this scholarship thing which is going to require me to leave for Basic Training much earlier than I thought. I have to leave on the second or third week of May. :-P From there, I will likely have zero internet access for Nine weeks. That means no posting. D: This is sadness for me in every roleplay I'm in, but until that time--between pages of early-graduation homework--I shall try to post as much as possible. During that time I'm afraid I'll have to make my characters into tagalongs, or perhaps I'll let Rak and LL roleplay them.

Thanks for being an awesome team of RPers on one of the best RPs I've ever been a part of. <3

Previous message (deleted and edited in:)

So I think we should summarize Jahan's conversation with Naomi; basically he told her little about himself except that his mission was very important. If it didn't get completed, the entire city of Cumulus could be destroyed. She couldn't tell anyone either, because if she did then their mission to help the city might fail and the city would be overtaken.

He told her how both the Light and Shadow Alliance are uneasy with each other, and how the Light Alliance was still taking brutal action against those with any 'Shadow Alliance Element.' He told her to not say anything; did she want to risk having her city destroyed? He warned her to be careful and not get in the way, because although it would seem like bad things were happening, in truth he'd be making the city safer in the next week. Then he told her that if she wants to help and possibly save lives she should meet him the next morning in the main hotel dining area. If not, "Good luck and stay out of the way please."

How does that sound? :3

And I shall get a post in as soon as possible. :3

That.

Well, I've posted. -a while ago- I'm going to bible study now. I'll see you all later.

All right! Sorry, I didn't notice the nine weeks part of that message. ^^;

I'll reply to that one, Silver!

Thanks. I think I am going to make her age around that. I dunno. Maybe 16-18....

Clarification needed: Since Eirikr is also ahead of the main group though not as far as Kai and Noe, he would be there around late afternoon? Just checking I plan to hold off a little while longer to post again.

Edited by Nasa13

Camp tomorrow, guys! biggrin.gif But that aslo means I'll be gone for a week. ^^ Well, I'll see you all soon!

Hey Silver, if you aren't busy, can you post tonight? That way I'll at least have something to do. xd.png

Also, have fun at camp!

Nope, he could be there at the time right now. Noe and Kai got there early morning smile.gif

I'm at a loss as to what to post as Sky right now: L² what do you suggest i do with her? user posted image

Edited by Dragonpelt

so LL how does the inside of Cumulus look. I've been wondering about the details of architecture and layout and just general what would one see in the city. And how is it decided? I know Yuaki and Eirikr each gave general descriptions of their home cities but what of the other cities? It's just been bugging me for a while.

Hmmm... The summer seemed to drag people away instead of freeing them up to RP ^^

Haha that's true.. Well people are going on vacation, right, so they might not have any internet access. But they could at least tell us when they're gone. ;(

Mmmmmm.... Hey, Lach. Do you want to make up NPCs in the town? Like, I'll be someone for Aoi to talk to, and you can be someone for Promise to talk to.

Ahh that's a good idea! I'll be gone after this week, though, since I have summer school and it is brutal. =(

Just a note on my future with this RP:

My dad is threatening to shut off the internet because 3/4ths of my family has internet on their phones. Thus meaning that unless I find some way around this or prevent him, I may not get back on. I'll try to be much more active.

Edit: last note i will be gone starting the 9th for about 3-4 days

Edit 2: Nope not going on the trip

Edited by Nasa13

Ahh that's a good idea! I'll be gone after this week, though, since I have summer school and it is brutal. =(

Bleh... And on the 15th I'm leaving for two weeks. v.v

Nooo.

Well it's official. Summer drags people away. Well, hopefully they'll come back in September. xd.png