LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

Yah, I was making a joke about how Loren is now more 'likey' to support a shifty Aero.

Edited by Lore_Master

Ooooh okay....that completely flew over my head smile.gif you gonna be able to make a post with him tonight?

A perfect song to describe the current situation between Yuaki and Kai who has just finished a fairly long and detailed and unasked for explanation of Yuaki's question as well as accusing her of being a potential pathological liar, unless all girls are just like that (his words not mine... oh wait a second).

"Do I creep you out" by Weird Al Yankovic.

Because most people Kai has just dumped that on... would find it a bit unnerving/creepy. Unfortunately he doesnt' quite understand that it's an invasion of someone's personal privacy to do so without permission... no one had much of any privacy in the monastery... well except Master Tsume... so Kai isn't used to interacting in that area heheheh

toodles!

xd.png Yuaki's more insulted/annoyed than creeped out; it's hard to creep her out. wink.gif General warning, this next post is gonna take a while.....

Edit: Yuaki took it quite personally xd.png She's totally afraid he's gonna ruin her life.

Edited by LadyNatasha

Is it wrong to think of Betzalel dancing manically/stupidly to this song?

...And I posted as Loren, and some history into his family structure.

Is it wrong to think of Betzalel dancing manically/stupidly to this song?

...And I posted as Loren, and some history into his family structure.

xd.png Ohmaigosh... I lol'd so hard, but I had to be quiet because everyone was sleeping! I could TOTALLY picture him dancing to that! xd.png And... I could picture Kai dancing, too... and for some reason, I could picture bobblehead Queen Zillah singing. xd.png Oh man, I gotta get some sleep. X3

Double edit: Oh. My. Gosh. I just exited the tab that had my entire reply up. o.o I worked a loooong time on that. Now I'm about ready to facepalm. :-P Well! Guess I'll re-write it tomorrow. Good night. o.o

Edited by LadyNatasha

I'll post a reply the the rp thread for this later because I'm going to be leaving for work soon and i don't have much time to put in a post but it will be put up either close to 6 est or after 6 est depending on what time i get home due to traffic or something else.

i am loling at the thought of having all of the baddies dancing to this!!!!!

*dies laughing at images of betzalel doing the high voice with Aamina or jahan doing the low voice.......and everyone acting like idiots dancing in the background.....*

Ah poor nobles... Kai is now Shirtless! Yay for socially awkward!

Kai takes off "shirt of social standing +1" and gains 3 charisma and loses 4 nobility!

Loren has the trait "pacifism"

Loren has a bonus to diplomacy, but takes a -2 to all attack and damage rolls

Damn it Kai, will you stop going shirtless for atleast one day!

xd.png Kai...

Aketsu uses his Nobility to stop himself from being affected by "Uncontrollable Laughter", but has already been affected: -2 to intimidation.

Silly Kai, can't take the heat... :3

Edited by LadyNatasha

Kai loses Sand Shield and gains Sand Shirt -20 armor -3 Charisma +10 nobility +10 inovation

Kai uses "Unnerving Smile" in combination with "Singsong Voice" +50 Charisma!

When does his Charisma ever stop growing? And why do I feel like we are in an RPG game like Avatar or FF?

what about Marc L²?

Edited by Dragonpelt

Heh... well I started the joke and everyone else has been continuing it sooo... tongue.giflaugh.gif

And his Charisma has to keep growing! Who can resist a handsome young man as innocent as a dove, as clueless as a rock?

He exemplifies the image of the strong and gentle protector and at the same time the innocent and naive child.

Cute + Stoic = +Charisma!

You made me choke on my water....lol!!! I feel so sorry for the fella sometimes and yet his innocence is hilarimous!

@DP, it's kinda hard to post when their movement is impaired by others, that's why I haven't posted with him...i want to make a substantial post with my characters.

and as to x-men, I do need to post...

I'd like to post my *mainly* hiatus status until November 6; I will occasionally lurk, but almost never post. If there is something very, very important that I need to attend to, I will try to do so. If I can't, I trust that someone can help move my babies along. Sorry for the inconvenience. sad.gif

@LL--I'll get to the X-Men one ASAP. ^^

Gist: Thanks for informing us. <3 We won't leave you in the dust!

Rak: Aketsu and Isa were the only ones left in the stadium thing besides the king and Aero, so I don't think Kai could have seen them take up battle stances though he could have heard Aketsu perhaps. =)

@LL--I'll get to the X-Men one ASAP. ^^

Gist: Thanks for informing us. <3 We won't leave you in the dust!

Rak: Aketsu and Isa were the only ones left in the stadium thing besides the king and Aero, so I don't think Kai could have seen them take up battle stances though he could have heard Aketsu perhaps. =)

Wait? I thought it said that they walked outside which is where the council had followed them too...

I'll go edit if that's not the case.

Loren has gain the trait "grown a pair"

He gains +1 to confidence, +2 to attack rolls and has lost the trait "pacifism"

Loren has also gain the trait "technical pacifism"

He gains +2 to all speech checks, and a +1 to attacks, only if its justified (hand quotes)

Also, hope what I did with Loren was alright.

Edited by Lore_Master

Kai is training "Kaitsu" he must unlearn a skill in order to train "Kaitsu." Which Skill will you have him forget?

-OudeKaitsu

-Sand Shield

-Stone Skin

--> Social Graces

*click*

Kai has forgotten "Social Graces" and has learned "Kaitsu!"

He never used them anyway....