Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

My lineage from "The Lodger" is finished! But I'll get around to naming them tomorrow. xd.png

ranger lucy welcome! It's good to see new faces. Don't be shy about asking any questions if something is unclear. If you don't mind I'll link your post later on today once I'm a bit more awake and aware smile.gif

Grats on the finished lineage Kairi. Is the list open? *greedy drool*

Edited by Wiz

Welcome on board, lucy smile.gif

Enjoy the Whoing ^.~

And grats, Kairi! :3 Looking forward to see the quote you have picked for it. If you already open a list for it, I'd like to sneak on it. *^-^*

EDIT:

btw.. are male Moonstone x female Harvest already claimed? :3 If not, I'd like to call dibs on that... (and get working on a quote lineage again smile.gif )

Also.. I hope this part of 'The Last of the Time Lords' is still free:

I took Lucy to Utopia// A Time Lord and // his human companion. // I took her to see the stars //Isn't that right, sweetheart? // Trillions of years // into the future. //To the end of the universe. // Tell him what you saw // Dying. Everything dying // The whole of creation was // falling apart and I thought // there's no point //No point to anything. // And it's all your fault

At least I didn't find it on the spreadsheet and the names were all still untaken. :3

EDIT 2:

Oh and this quote from The Satan Pit:

They chained me in the pit// for all eternity // When was this // Before time //What does 'before time' mean // Before light and time // and space and matter //Before the cataclysm. // Before this universe was created // No life could have // existed back then // Is that your religion? // It's a belief //You know nothing. // All of you. So small

I had to modify it a bit to make it fit to a 4th gen - taking out one tiny part. ^^" Hope that still counts.

If those two are still a go, then I'd finally had two quotes for my two claimed combos. xd.png

Edited by Belisar

Finished naming them. c:< The last one will be named "I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS."

Also, added Wiz and Belisar to the list.

Yay, new people and new lineages and finished lineages and ALL THE THINGS! This Project is awesome biggrin.gif

Welcome, ranger lucy!

Kairi, grats on your lineage completion! May I please be added to your breed list?

Beli, I can't wait to see your lines completed <3 Such good quotes.

Added jerusha and Zareni. c:

Now I'm on a hunt for a new quote to use... Decisions, decisions.

Forum Name: ranger lucy

Scroll Name: rangerlucy

Preferred contact for 4th gen breeding requests: PM

Number of self bred Doctor Who

4th gens you already have if any: none

Secret Word: cyberman

Right, sorry it took so long. I've linked your post on the first page so it is now your personal project post. I suggest you keep a copy of your post for safe keeping, especially as this thread is now over 100 pages long. Shorter threads than this have been cleaned in the past!

Welcome again, I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

~Wiz

Hmm maybe request a cleaning - but one that leaves all the project posts and the ones from the current month? Then it won't take us by surprise and the mod knows what to clean and what to leave. *^-^*

sooo I have a go for my quotes and combos? :3 Cause I am already catching Harvests xd.png

@Belisar: I don't think any of that is taken, but I'll update the spreadsheet now and will let you know for sure.

Edit: Everything that people have called dibs on wasn't taken.

@ranger lucy: Welcome!

@kairi: I see that both of your lists are open. May I be added to both, please?

Also, I'm calling dibs on PB Magmas. I have five already (three growing at the moment) and I hope I can get the other three soon. I'll post the quote as soon as I manage to fit it into a 4th gen because a 5th gen with trios would be too crazy.

Edited by Raistlin24

Thanks for confirming, Raistlin. :3

Started with my RB one as I had all the CBs on my scroll already. *^-^* First potential 3rd gen - if they really end up liking eachother it would be a nice start. xd.png

Progress: 2nd gen [2/4] - 3rd gen [0/2] - 4th gen [0/1]

Breed: Balloon x Royal Blue

Episode: The Satan Pit

Quote: They chained me in the pit// for all eternity // When was this // Before time //What does 'before time' mean // Before light and time // and space and matter //Before the cataclysm. // Before this universe was created // No life could have // existed back then // Is that your religion? // It's a belief //You know nothing. // All of you. So small

Edited by Belisar

Added you to both lists, Raistlin. c:

Still thinking about quotes. x_x

Hi thank you everyone for the welcomes. smile.gifsmile.gif

as I don't believe they are taken I would like to do a canopy X spitfire checker with this quote from The Wedding of River Song.

Tick tock goes the clock// as the old song says// But they don't do they// The clocks never tick// Something has happened to time// That's what you say// What you never stop saying// All of history is// happening at once// But what does that mean// What happened// Explain to me in terms// that I can understand// What happened to time//Doctor: A woman.

Oh that one is adorable, Wiz! *-*

Congrats!

My lineage from "The Lodger" is finished! But I'll get around to naming them tomorrow. xd.png

If there is still a spot, I'd love to be added to the list =D

/really needs to check the forums more regularly

And nice Wiz! biggrin.gif

Lookie wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif It was gifted to me by the most awesomest person ever.

Brilliant! And a White too, very apt. smile.gif

Stubborn little bugger >.< Fingers crossed that you will fine a nice Who'y mate for both of them soon!

-------

A little update on my two new lineages:

I have now all the CB Moonstones and Harvests for my The Last of the Time Lords quote. But I will probably not breeding them until after the new release. ^.~

For The Satan Pit I hope I will have my 3rd gen Balloon soon from this pair. Then my 3rd gen Royal would finally have her mate and I can aim for the final 4th gen. ^^" So hope this one will be done quickly as i get more Royal Blues than Balloons lately. laugh.gif

Edited by Belisar

No one on my list has picked up this Who egg yet and it's been over 24hrs so I'm offering it up here and in the EG thread.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

ARGHHHHHH >.< Wiz, I have to apologize... sad.gif

I was locked when I got your pm and then... stupid me forgot it... >.< I am so very sorry for the inconvenience. v.v

----------------

On another note... I got this most awesome Who-Floater: Pink Tardis ^.~ *cuddles the Loon*

ARGHHHHHH >.< Wiz, I have to apologize... sad.gif

I was locked when I got your pm and then... stupid me forgot it... >.< I am so very sorry for the inconvenience. v.v

----------------

On another note... I got this most awesome Who-Floater: Pink Tardis ^.~ *cuddles the Loon*

No that's okay. I would have kept it longer but I was clearing room for new eggs. That was before the announcement LOL.

If there is still a spot, I'd love to be added to the list =D

/really needs to check the forums more regularly

And nice Wiz! biggrin.gif

Added you to the list, sparkdragon. c:

And I shall close it for now.

I had my oswin lineage almost done and then the last pair had to refuse. Sobbing.

Bred another egg and am trying again. ;;

I have a fresh quote I wanna call dibs on. :3

It is so very fresh that I have to put it into spoiler mode... and advise everyone not to read it until they have seen the latest episode. ^.~

'The name of the Doctor'

I said he was me//I never said he was the doctor//My name my real name//that is not the point the//name I chose is the doctor//the name you chose//is like a promise you make//he is the one who

broke//the promise - He is my secret//o What I did o//o I did without choice o//I know//o In the name of peace o//o and sanity o//(but)Not in the name of the doctor

I don't know what combo I will put that one onto.. needs to be something... maybe one of the new releases will do the trick laugh.gif

(I have a ton of other quotes I wanted to use.. but I lack the hatchies to save them all. hehe)

@Wolfsong

Aww that sucks sad.gif Hope you have better luck with the fresh one!

Edited by Belisar