Kamak

Pottermore

Congrats on your first 145, Nimrodel! Those are certainly awesome. :) I've only been able to get that perfect score 13 times out of the hundreds I've dueled so far. >>"

Which reminds me of this duel I had which was rather frustrating XD

user posted image

The Nettle person was ranked amongst the top three Gryffindor players and there was absolutely no way I could beat him/her unless I hit a perfect 145 (and vice versa). Because of their rank, I really wanted to win (don't see them come along often)! XD (had a few reduels but gave up after we kept getting 144 each XD)

This was my favourite duel though. :3

~

I haven't played in ages either. D: Pottermore seems to eat through my internet realllly quickly too.

I'm PhoenixSand414. Ravenclaw. ;D If anyone wants to add me, just let me know who you are beforehand!

Wow I think that it the first tie I have seen.

Thank you, Varekis :3

You must be really good at duels o_O I am a very uneven player, sometimes I score very high, but other times I do riduculously bad xd.png I certainly wouldn't be able to pull off your duel of several 144s in a row

Thank you, Varekis :3

You must be really good at duels o_O I am a very uneven player, sometimes I score very high, but other times I do riduculously bad XD I certainly wouldn't be able to pull off your duel of several 144s in a row

I was benefiting from being really awake when I got that streak of 144s. XD I find that dueling when I'm even a tad bit sleepy makes me perform much worse. :P Generally, I do get a lot of 143s... not just 144s. 143 is mostly sufficient though a lot of the time. x)

But lol, I know what you mean! Sometimes my screen will freeze up or I'll forget to click and then I wind up with a really lousy score and my opponent does a rematch (possibly thinking I was a 'spy account') and I'm like "Lolno, that is soo not happening again" and reclaim the lost points. xP

Haha, I've had that happen with me to several times! Having someone come thinking that they have found a very easy opponent to gain points from, but then they figure out that it was not so after all when I crush them in the rematch xd.png That is fun!

Haha, I've had that happen with me to several times! Having someone come thinking that they have found a very easy opponent to gain points from, but then they figure out that it was not so after all when I crush them in the rematch xd.png That is fun!

Bahaha, yes! And it must be a clean victory or else they'll rematch until satisfied! =P

I rarely bother with sending rematches myself personally since you always get them anyway without + for some reason I'm too lazy to (is it just me or does clicking the emblems seem just a tad bit faster? xp). I do rematch for draws though, 100%. I feel obligated to send a rematch just to see who's better. ninja.gif

The only draws I've had have always been with Slytherins. xd.png Other than that, I've gotten anywhere between 139 and 145, depending on how awake I am at the time. I think the funniest thing for me right now is that people want a rematch with me after they've been beaten. It's not a draw, but a straight victory on my end, and the other person challenges me to a rematch. I had one person who was bound and determined to beat me and it took 5 tries before they finally did. The ones where it was a draw hardly ever ask for a rematch. lol

I will be lucky to get anything in the 30's when it comes to duels .

I got a 0 once when dueling! My cat was on my lap and right when I was about to click the first letter she put her paw on the keyboard and made the spell instantly fail. It was quite funny!

I don't think I've ever got anything higher than 142.

Is it possible to be challenged to a duel and that the challenge disappears? I saw one very late at night and when I woke up in the morning it wasn't there anymore.

I got a 0 once when dueling! My cat was on my lap and right when I was about to click the first letter she put her paw on the keyboard and made the spell instantly fail. It was quite funny!

I wish a cute cat ruined things for me. =p Quite a few times, my comp has lagged in the middle and stopped showing movement, so I either don't do anything and get booted from the duel or I attempt to do the letters having no idea what letter I'm supposed to be doing and get booted for going too fast or slow (apparently). x3

I think the funniest thing for me right now is that people want a rematch with me after they've been beaten. It's not a draw, but a straight victory on my end, and the other person challenges me to a rematch. I had one person who was bound and determined to beat me and it took 5 tries before they finally did.

Those are awesome. XD Did they leave you alone the moment you won? :P "See? I could totally own you at a duel. :U kthxbai"

Aww, cute!

Is it possible to be challenged to a duel and that the challenge disappears? I saw one very late at night and when I woke up in the morning it wasn't there anymore.

I think... yes. I'm not really sure how it happens (or if it's a glitch) but sometimes the entire duel "history" clears out so any outstanding challenges disappear too. Not sure if this happens for anyone else though.

Awww your cat wants to be a wizard too! laugh.gif

I think my highest score ever was 142, but my average is about 138.

I think... yes. I'm not really sure how it happens (or if it's a glitch) but sometimes the entire duel "history" clears out so any outstanding challenges disappear too. Not sure if this happens for anyone else though.

That makes sense. I don't know if my entire history disappeared though, because that duel was my entire history xd.png

Bahaha, yes! And it must be a clean victory or else they'll rematch until satisfied! =P

I rarely bother with sending rematches myself personally since you always get them anyway without + for some reason I'm too lazy to (is it just me or does clicking the emblems seem just a tad bit faster? xp). I do rematch for draws though, 100%. I feel obligated to send a rematch just to see who's better.  ninja.gif

I hardly ever send rematch requests, not even for draws tongue.gif I just go ahead and duel someone else, and if the other person want a rematch they'll have to start it.

-------

I'm starting to send out friend requests on my other account now. Still haven't heard anything from Pottermore about my DawnQuill account, so I might as well get more at home on this new one. If you get a request from DragonHeart666, that's me smile.gif

@Chiaki: I don't remember your username, send me a request?

Edited by Nimrodel

That makes sense. I don't know if my entire history disappeared though, because that duel was my entire history xd.png.png

Aww haha. xd.png

I hardly ever send rematch requests, not even for draws tongue.gif I just go ahead and duel someone else, and if the other person want a rematch they'll have to start it.

Hehe, it does feel bothersome though it's like, not even that much harder than sending a random one, lol. xd.png Still, true Slytherin in me forces me to rematch draws just to prove that I'm superior, maybe? laugh.gif

Accepted your friend request. :3 I've still got your DawnQuill listed so now you're Nimrodell. =d (what happened to your other account? Forgive me if you've mentioned it in this thread and I've forgotten - just link me back to that post so you don't have to repeat tongue.gif)

I have ranted about it before, but I'm too lazy to go back and find it xd.png Basically, suddenly I was logged out, and the site didn't accept my password anymore. I did a password reset, thinking that would solve it, but the site still claimed that it was not correct. So I am quite effectively locked out of my account. I have reported it to Pottermore, but still not heard anything from them

It sounds like somebody hacked your account.

I find that quite unlikely. There is absolutely no reason why anyone should hack my account, and there seems to have been no activity on it after I lost access. In addition, as I did the password reset and tried logging in after doing that within seconds, and I figure that really is a way too short timespan for someone else to notice that the password was changed, gain access again, and change the password right in front of my nose.

ETA: Oh, and the account is still registered on my e-mail. Wouldn't it be sensible to change that right away, if a potential hacker wanted to be sure of staying in control of it? I also heard another person, on another site, had just the same problem as me. Suddenly logged out, and site claiming the password is wrong. However, for her it worked to reset the password.

Edited by Nimrodel

I finally got my first 145 while dueling! and I also tied with the number one person on the Slytherin Leader board with a 142, you would typically expect a higher score from someone in the leader board.

I finally got my first 145 while dueling! and I also tied with the number one person on the Slytherin Leader board with a 142, you would typically expect a higher score from someone in the leader board.

Personally I think the leader board is less about being really awesome at dueling and more about having too much time on your hands.