Kamak

Pottermore

I signed put a couple days. Completed the whole chapter in a hour. tongue.gif

Got a pretty interesting wand (Length: 12 1/2 in Wood:Larch Core:Dragon Flexibility:Rigid) and was not surprised when I got into Slytherin. xd.png Finally got potion making down. Now to work on my spell casting. tongue.gif

I signed put a couple days. Completed the whole chapter in a hour. tongue.gif

Got a pretty interesting wand (Length: 12 1/2 in Wood:Larch Core:Dragon Flexibility:Rigid) and was not surprised when I got into Slytherin. xd.png Finally got potion making down. Now to work on my spell casting. tongue.gif

For future reference --> Don't try the Wideye/Awakening potion unless you're sure about your skills! lol That was the first one where I accidentally blew up my cauldron. I'm getting better with the spell casting now.

For future reference -->  Don't try the Wideye/Awakening potion unless you're sure about your skills! lol  That was the first one where I accidentally blew up my cauldron.  I'm getting better with the spell casting now.

lol, Yeah. I got it perfect on the second step, waited 42 min then my comp lagged and I lost it. :|

I'm 6 min away from the second step on my potion brewing right now.

I've got 50 points so far. :3

Edited by evangeline5432

lol, Yeah. I got it perfect on the second step, waited 42 min then my comp lagged and I lost it. :|

I'm 6 min away from the second step on my potion brewing right now.

I've got 50 points so far. :3

Which one are you brewing? The Wideye potion?

What shop do I buy my books in?

Also how do I change my ava picture in the game?

If anyone wants to friend me I am SparksSword30800

Edited by Jedi40

You get your books at Flourish and Blotts(the first one on the right). I think your avatar is the pet you choose and you can't change it. I added you. smile.gif

You get your books at Flourish and Blotts(the first one on the right). I think your avatar is the pet you choose and you can't change it. I added you. smile.gif

Great thanks. So mine will be a owl then.

Thanks for adding me smile.gif

I have yet to even get that far in the game yet.

My wand is Holly with dragon core, 12 1/2 inches,surprisingly swishy.

I got sorted into Ravenclaw.

Edited by Jedi40

Fashionably late, but I just finished adding everyone I saw. So if you're confused as to who exactly SwordWillow51 is, well, there you go.

@Jedi: Added you ^^

@Miral: Aha, that solves one mysterious friend request ^^ Got you added smile.gif

Give a shout if any of you guys are "ThornWormwood18460" or "ThestralFlight24385"? So far, I don't know who they are ^^"

EDIT: And what is actually done to blow up cauldrons? It, luckily, hasn't happened to me so far. I have ruined several potions, but never with such an impressive result o_O

Edited by Nimrodel

@Jedi: Added you ^^

@Miral: Aha, that solves one mysterious friend request ^^ Got you added smile.gif

Give a shout if any of you guys are "ThornWormwood18460" or "ThestralFlight24385"? So far, I don't know who they are ^^"

EDIT: And what is actually done to blow up cauldrons? It, luckily, hasn't happened to me so far. I have ruined several potions, but never with such an impressive result o_O

I've blown up two now from different reasons. The first one I got the temperature too hot and it blew up. The second one I added too much Lethe River Water, which made me mad because the bottles are hard to control.

*hums happily*

Okay, so I had to take the sorting hat a couple of times (answering honestly every time - including the most recent one) in order to persuade it that I wasn't going into Gryffindor (I mean, really, I was happy about any other house but that one), and I'm finally happy!

Hufflepuff! I'm GhostSpell19874, and I have a 12 1/2", supple, Cypress wood and Dragon Heartstring wand.

I had heard of this but had never joined until today. I'm SkullAvis16673. Slytherin biggrin.gif

Hee, I was sorted into Hufflepuff which I wasn't too happy about when I first saw, but after reading about them and their common room I'm actually pretty chuffin' ^^

Let me know if you want to add me, but be warned! I'm pretty good at casting!! tongue.gif

I'm RoseProphecy17029 if anyone wants to add me. I'll be going back through the thread at some point to collect all of your names. c: My wand is is Ebony with a Dragon core, is Unyielding, and is 13.5 inches. I'm a Gryffindor. I was expecting to be a Ravenclaw, but I suppose Gryffindor is good too.

Thanks for all the friending's . Will be adding more names from here as well.

@Chiaki. I would like to add you. Could you PM me your user name.

Edited by Jedi40

Aha, good to know. Thanks, sheppardkid ^^ The bottles can indeed be tricky. Sometimes they definitely don't want to tip over where I want them to do it

Sent you requests, Tikindi, Raistlin, and Sunfeathers ^^

I'd like to add you too, Chiaki :3 I'm DawnQuill5558

Edited by Nimrodel

I... think I'm getting really bored of dueling. @-@ Managed to stay interested for the past ~5,300 points but now I'm at the point of "Kay, this is getting reallllly repetitive..."

Playing Pottermore made me YT random clips from the last film just to relive the moment. Snape. ;_;

Sunfeathers officially has my favourite name so far. :P

@ Chiaki- I'd like to add you as well. smile.gif

@ Nimrodel- Make sure that all the numbers register no matter what it is. I finally figured out how I was putting the wrong amount of Lethe River Water into the cauldron. Either I added to much, as shown by the numbers, or the numbers never registered. Even if you think it's the wrong amount, go by the numbers that show up. That potion was at last successful once I figured it all out.

@ Varekis- I like the challenge of dueling but it definitely is getting a little monotonous. Potion brewing is working on giving me a heart attack. lol

Yeah, I've made 1630 points from duels so far, but I'm already getting enough of it. I really hope they'll release the next book soon. It was supposed to happen in "early 2012", so if they intend to stick with that, they need to make it happen soon. Even if I do some potion making in between too, I really need something more to keep me entertained there now. I've made all the potions several times already, so tongue.gif

@sheppard: The numbers have surprised me sometimes. I thought for sure that I had put in two of something, yet only one registered. It makes me nervous about putting in more xd.png