Kamak

Pottermore

I can't fight or brew potions. My home laptop freezes up too much and I can't do it at work.

@Fortune: When I googled it earlier, I just saw that it was supposed to be made available in "early 2012", and they have said that they are working on it.. But other than that, I don't know when it will actually open. Sounds like it could take a while still

@7Deadly$ins: Agreed. It's definitely not necessary to score very well all the time to get on the leader board. And of course, those on top all got in on beta, so they have had months to work on their house points.

Any new news on the next chapter yet?

They have posted some news on the Pottermore insider smile.gif

Wednesday 06 June

Chamber of Secrets update:

Last week, we recorded audio for the Chamber of Secrets Moments. We’re really pleased with how things went and are now editing the sounds. As well as finishing off Chapter Three, The Burrow, we’re currently tweaking the artwork for Chapter Sixteen, The Chamber of Secrets.

I did as well at first, but like any other website you get used to how things work.

There are games involved, but the site is just expanding on the books. I love reading all the little articles and explanations.

They have posted some news on the Pottermore insider smile.gif

Wednesday 06 June

Chamber of Secrets update:

Last week, we recorded audio for the Chamber of Secrets Moments. We’re really pleased with how things went and are now editing the sounds. As well as finishing off Chapter Three, The Burrow, we’re currently tweaking the artwork for Chapter Sixteen, The Chamber of Secrets.

Thanks, but still no idea when it will be ready to play though.

Seems to me that it's just a matter of not being done yet.. I mean, the sources I found earlier all stated that the next book should be available in "early 2012", and the summer is hardly early in the year. So it seems like when they said they would open for everyone this and that date, but still continued to put it off

More news now. It will apparently be available "sometime this summer" - link

Well that narrows it down some...not. rolleyes.gif

They should have started on the new chapter after they were done with the first one.

Well that narrows it down some...not. rolleyes.gif

They should have started on the new chapter after they were done with the first one.

They probably did.

Indeed. And sorry to be so pessimistic, but when we see that it certainly takes a while to prepare this book, imagine the wait on the far longer ones o_O

Indeed. And sorry to be so pessimistic, but when we see that it certainly takes a while to prepare this book, imagine the wait on the far longer ones o_O

I wonder if they are going to split any of them.

Ah, that is a possibility, Fortune. I didn't think of that, as it's currently not looking like it on the gateway.

No matter what they do though, I do hope more things will be added with the other books, such as duels and potions. In my opinion, more things to do when the book(s) have been thoroughly explored is definitely needed, to keep interest in the site

I admit I haven't visited for a while. Because of the slowness of my computers I can't brew potions or duel, so after reading through the books and articles there isn't much left for me to do.

I know it takes them a long time to get things done, but I have done all I can in it..still have trouble with spells and duels. Don't have enough coin to keep at this when I blow up a caldron do to a bad mix.

One thing I am looking forward to about in the second book is an article on Lockhart.

Come on peeps. You know you want to know more about him o3o

One thing I am looking forward to about in the second book is an article on Lockhart.

Come on peeps. You know you want to know more about him o3o

Heartily agreed.

Also, the final book will need to contain lots and lots of Snapey goodness.

Seriously, the guy deserves a book of his own.