Kamak

Pottermore

Yeah that really is odd. I hope they can fix it up or it will clear on it's own.

I did finally receive the mail, and tried changing my password, but the site is still saying that it's the wrong one. Which it can't be, as I typed it in moments after setting it. So, I still cannot access my account. I am getting pretty mad over this. I sent them a mail yesterday, explaining the problem. Hopefully they will help me get into my own account again. I really do not want to start all over again. After all, I had explored through the first book, I had gathered several thousand house points, and I like my wand and username. If I lose all that, I'll be pretty grumpy D:

Well lets hope they can work it out so you can keep your username and house. I was sent the standard email saying "they will be working on the bug in time depending on how bad they think it is" rolleyes.gif . I was able to get the potion that had been brewing to clear out some how and did get it to brew the first part with no problem...the next part is giving me the same trouble now that the first part had been giving me and I blew up two more caldrons and have to start all over again. Now when I try to brew the boil brew it says I did not put the right amount of crushed fangs into the caldron...I did what it told me to do...put in 4..I put in 4 and it gets ruined over and over. sad.gif

Now when I try to brew the boil brew it says I did not put the right amount of crushed fangs into the caldron...I did what it told me to do...put in 4..I put in 4 and it gets ruined over and over. sad.gif

Did you look at the number next to the cauldron? It tells you what the site thinks you've added. I sometimes have to add more than what the instructions say to get the correct number. To me it usually happens when I add things too fast.

Edited by Raistlin24

Well, losing my HOUSE wouldn't be the worst thing, I didn't want to be in Gryffindor anyway tongue.gif It's all the time I've spent on that account gathering stuff that is the worst, really.. I'd hate having to start all over again. I have also received that standard "we'll get back to you at some point"-mail. Bah.. I hope it'll be soon! I'm wondering if I should just make another account and start playing at it, then at least I've gotten a head start at getting back to where I was, if they don't want to help me get my DawnQuill account back..

And ditto what Raistlin said. I've had to put in more than what the recipe said, because the count didn't agree with me. But, also as Raistlin said, don't stuff loads of things in your cauldron at once, though the count hasn't gone up yet. Some things take a while to register. The count doesn't go up once you drop your powder, it goes up when most of the powder has entered the cauldron.

News just arrived that they are working on it.. Hopefully that means it won't take long before it's launched.

Well, I decided to make a new account and start working on it, in case they won't help me gain access to my DawnQuill account, or they just take awfully long at it. I don't want to be stuck without access if they suddenly provide more fun ><

News just arrived that they are working on it.. Hopefully that means it won't take long before it's launched.

Well, I decided to make a new account and start working on it, in case they won't help me gain access to my DawnQuill account, or they just take awfully long at it. I don't want to be stuck without access if they suddenly provide more fun ><

Well, they also aid Pottermore would be open soon to the public, and it took them months after the projected date to actually do so. x3

Sorry about your account. 3=

Very true, Socky! Probably best to not get our hopes up about that tongue.gif

Did you look at the number next to the cauldron? It tells you what the site thinks you've added. I sometimes have to add more than what the instructions say to get the correct number. To me it usually happens when I add things too fast.

Yes I was looking at the number on the side, and I added the fangs in slow and I waited till the number was up for a few seconds before putting in the next batch, And I would lose another caldron over this happening. And even with another new caldron I would get the same message.

How did you contact them? Some items I've collected aren't appearing in my trunk.

Go to help (bottom of the page) -> other -> what's next -> need more help? .. There's where they've hidden the contact form, so you can report the problem

Please note that I have made a new account. My new username is ShieldCastle2139. I have sent friend requests to all the friends I had with my last account (SparksSword30800) so if you get one you will know who it is from and I hope you will re-friend me.

Edited by Jedi40

I haven't started adding people to my new account, as I don't know if I'll keep using it. I thought that just depended on whether the Pottermore people would help me gain access to the other one, but now I find that even if I gain access to that again, I will be tempted to keep using this new one. Got sorted into the house I wanted from the start and everything xd.png

So what's wrong with doing that?

I got sorted this time into Hufflepuff house. and my wand is Holly with phoenix feather core, 12 and a quarter inches, surprisingly swishy.

Edited by Jedi40

@Jedi: Nothing really wrong with that (I even have the same wand on both accounts <3), it's just that I feel it would kinda be more right to keep playing on the account I had from the start. So I need to argue with myself for a bit before I can decide on what to do tongue.gif Well, of course the whole argument will be for nothing if I don't get the other account back. Then the choice will be very easy indeed

@Stromboli: Nice duel, that :3

Wow, grats! While I've mostly gotten 140+, I've never gotten 143+.

@Jedi: Nothing really wrong with that (I even have the same wand on both accounts <3), it's just that I feel it would kinda be more right to keep playing on the account I had from the start. So I need to argue with myself for a bit before I can decide on what to do tongue.gif Well, of course the whole argument will be for nothing if I don't get the other account back. Then the choice will be very easy indeed

Ahh I see. Glad you got the same wand for both accounts, mine is different from the first one I had as is the house I am now in.

Speaking of good duels - I just did my first valued at 145! Wohoo biggrin.gif

Ahh I see. Glad you got the same wand for both accounts, mine is different from the first one I had as is the house I am now in.

How'd you manage that? I got the same wand every time I went through (I had several accounts before I persuaded it not to sort me in to Gryffindor. I was happy with any house but that one).

Oh my, I haven't played in a while! I feel like I'm letting my fellow Hufflepuffs down D:

Though it is fairly ridiculous how much we're trailing my now -.-

I left my hufflepuff account, not because I didn't like Huffepuff I was fine with being a Hufflepuff, but it just didn't feel me no matter how hard I tried to persuade myself that i should stay. I am now a Ravenclaw, which I agree with more. I will occasionally go back to my Hufflepuff account and earn them some points though.

How'd you manage that? I got the same wand every time I went through (I had several accounts before I persuaded it not to sort me in to Gryffindor. I was happy with any house but that one).

I have no idea... I answered the wand questions the same way as I did the first time and yet I got a different wand sad.gif . Same with the house questions, though some were different this time around and I think that was why I got a different house this time. Still have yet to get the house I wanted.