Kamak

Pottermore

I'm SpellQueen13874

Feel free to add me, though I tend to only duel 'puffs and 'claws, that way if I loose they get the points and Gryffindor doesn't. tongue.gif Why, yes, I'm a Slytherin, whatever gave it away. biggrin.gif

There is a very handy cheat sheet "Guide" here http://www.pottermoreforum.net/ in the 'Pottermore Talk' subforum. wink.gif

Thanks for all the adds, guys! <3

~

Yeah, just got 3 points for 45 mins+ worth of brewing. Whomever said you thought of dueling as for points and brewing for fun - definitely. =_=

Is anybody else unable to do anything in Pottermore at the moment? I just tried going to my friends but got the unavailable message.

Hmmm that's odd. And it's only doing it when I try going to the friends page.

Edited by sheppardkid

@sheppardkid: I just tried the site and can't access at all. I get an unavailable message.

@Raistlin24: I'm getting the same message. Perhaps they're updating the site to include Chamber of Secrets now?

Maybe. I hope so.

I tried another browser (where I'm not always signed in) and it works fine until I try to sign in.

It's not letting me sign in anymore either Raistlin24 and Kigyptnee

*EDIT* Now it's letting me on. biggrin.gif I added you arenee and Kigyptnee. I'm going to be CentaurWillow.

Edited by sheppardkid

Yeah, is the site down right now? I can't get in either...

EDIT: Hehe whoops it's back up ^^

Edited by Moonbeam22

@Jedi: Just leaving the page might not be enough. Have you logged in with another browser? If everything seems normal there, you may have to clear your browsing history from your regular browser .. If the problem is there in another browser too though, I really don't know. I haven't seen any kind of "report a problem"-thingy o_O

Yes and I have cleared my history and everything I could think of and it is still brewing. sad.gif I may have to make a new account just to get past this part as it is holding up my advance in the game.

@Moonbeam22 thanks for the list of hints for the game. Boy did I miss a lot of things in it.

Jedi, go to help (bottom of the page) -> other -> what's next -> need more help? .. There's where they've hidden the contact form, so you can report the problem

Jedi, go to help (bottom of the page) -> other -> what's next -> need more help? .. There's where they've hidden the contact form, so you can report the problem

Okay will give it a try. If they can't help out then new account is the only other option I guess.

Edit: message sent....now comes the wait.

I got everything from the first book I was to find...now the wait for the next book to open up.

Edited by Jedi40

They must be able to do something about it. They can't expect users to start over when they run into bugs.

I have a small bug of my own. It doesn't really matter much, but it's really starting to annoy me tongue.gif In the line next to the house symbol, it says that I have 3035 house points, but on my profile page it says "You have earned 3,040 house points" - so there's a 5 point difference between the two

No, I haven't. And even if I had, the two counts of how many points I have should really show the same number :/

Pottermore won't let me go beyond the 5th chapter in Philosopher's Stone for some reason, and also won't sort me into a House. I don't understannnnd. tongue.gif

Pottermore won't let me go beyond the 5th chapter in Philosopher's Stone for some reason, and also won't sort me into a House. I don't understannnnd. tongue.gif

Did you find your shopping list? it's not gonna let you through until you find it. And when you find you have to buy everything from it, if you want to go on. Sorting is later in the game, I think chapter 7.

They must be able to do something about it. They can't expect users to start over when they run into bugs.

Well still no word from them and my potion is still brewing. I tried the game on Chrome but it won't let me log on even though I have changed my password. How long should I wait till they get back to me on this matter?

I don't know how long they take to get back to people. But consider, there are MANY users on that site, so I am sure they get quite a few things to look into. I wouldn't expect them to answer and solve a bug in a matter of hours.. I can only recommend patience. This is a matter they will want to look into. Potion brewing is a large part of the site, after all, so they cannot ignore it.

I don't know how long they take to get back to people. But consider, there are MANY users on that site, so I am sure they get quite a few things to look into. I wouldn't expect them to answer and solve a bug in a matter of hours.. I can only recommend patience. This is a matter they will want to look into. Potion brewing is a large part of the site, after all, so they cannot ignore it.

And in the mean time I can't do anything else sad.gif

That they sure are. If I have not heard back from them by Friday I will just have to delete my account and start over.

This is completely strange. I was logged in to Pottermore, refreshed the page, and suddenly it had logged me out. I tried logging back in again, but it refused my password. I know perfectly well that it is the right one, but the site won't accept it. I did the "forgot my password" thing, to get back into my account, but I am not receiving a mail o_O