Kamak

Pottermore

I figured as much. I mean, there isn't much point in having a House Cup ceremony if the next year isn't on the way.

OOooh. I hadn't thought of that. I was thinking it was because the school year was coming to an end.

I thought they'd finish and release the whole book at once though, but as they're saying "the first chapters of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets are coming", it seems they're going to do it in several parts. That does give me hope for the later books, as I was worried about insane waiting time, as they worked on finishing the longest books in the series .. If they indeed do it in parts, hopefully it won't be so bad smile.gif

I'm guessing Gryffindor will win, purely based on the fact that they have the most members & their points have been steadily increasing.

If Slytherin wins, I'll be surprised.

Edited by glass_kisses

Looks like Pottermore has also bugged the potions to stop points that way sad.gif

Just tried 2 different potions and the stirring counter does not go up so potion fails....

Potions I tried; cure for boils and sleeping draught

Will try Forgetfulness next, but can anyone confirm if their potions are bugged too?

The counter on stirring is not changing for me on any potions - not even the practice one. Any idea what's happening there?

Doesn't work on Chrome/IE..... which browser are you using? I'll download FF and see if that works but i'm not that hopeful...

Firefox does not work either....

Edited by Takhesis

I use Chrome .. So, you've tried changing your movements, I suppose? I mean, there is a chance that the movements are too small for stirring to register, or something of the kind

Edited by Nimrodel

Oh please let the new chapter be coming out soon *crosses fingers*

I've tried widening the circles and nothing seems to work..... which is odd as potions were working for me last weekend..... and it is the same PC as i usually use too.

And the rest of the potion making works fine? You can crush incredients, add to cauldron and so on, just not stir it? It sounds very strange o_o

Rest is fine addition of ingrediants works, pestle and mortar work, wand waving works as well as heating.... just not the stirring, which is why i thought it was a bug.

Well, as I can stir potions, it doesn't seem to be a general problem with the game. I'm afraid I have no idea how to fix that .. As you have been making potions before, it really shouldn't be a matter of you doing something the game doesn't recognize - obviously you know how to do it. Perhaps you should send in a bug report?

Already done.... guess its a waiting game. Shame really as I'm no good at duelling but really good at potions.... so my main method of House Points has been broken sad.gif

That's sad, but on the bright side, the house cup is almost over. I can't wait for the feast... I'm kinda glad I left pottermore for a little while, since it doesn't seem much has changed.

*runs into thread dancing*

Oh yeah. I totally knew it o3o

Just checked Pottermore.

o3o

Well, the house cup has been awarded, and the results are as I thought they would be.. And all points are deleted, we're starting over. I don't think I'll gather lots of points for a while. I am so sick of duels o_o

I hate my mom, she put tine restrictions on my computer! sad.gif I can't get on it for another couple of hours!

Can anyone in Slytherin tell us what the special prize is? I'm curious. xd.png

Edited by sheppardkid

I'm in Slytherin and I haven't seen any special prize yet. Maybe it's not there yet. Or a lot of people missed it, because there are several people in Slytherin asking what it is.

Edited by Raistlin24

Ugh Ravenclaw is not doing well. My goal is to earn about 150ish points a day. It is my dream to get onto the leaderboard though.