Kamak

Pottermore

Pottermore doesn't love me either, Fortune. I haven't gotten any email. I just knew about the house cup because I follow them on Twitter

Edited by Nimrodel

I don't have a Twitter account. So I wouldn't have known at all if I hadn't looked here.

I didn't even know about the site until I came here xd.png

I never got an email about it and I didn't know they had a twitter account. o.O I found out about it because I happened to sign into Pottermore and saw the message on the gateway.

Got an e-mail of it, then saw it again at the Gateway.

aaand just noticed that Gryffindor and Slytherin are 1st and 2nd. Kinda like in the first book~^^ (makes me proud to be a Slytherin despite me not really contributing lol xd.png)

I got the email, can't help my house out much since I still stink at potions and spells.

Logged onto Pottermore (after not being on for ages)

O___o Why are Gryffindors so good at duelling?

Logged onto Pottermore (after not being on for ages)

O___o Why are Gryffindors so good at duelling?

Because Gryffindors are fighters(not saying that other houses aren't).

Proud Gryffindor! Love the colors red and gold.

Anyone else a bit annoyed that the hourglasses are hidden?

Anyone else a bit annoyed that the hourglasses are hidden?

*raises hand* I am! It's really annoying that we can't see who is winning. I'm fairly sure it'll come down to Gryffindor and Slytherin, but I'm not completely counting Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff out yet.

*raises hand* I am! It's really annoying that we can't see who is winning. I'm fairly sure it'll come down to Gryffindor and Slytherin, but I'm not completely counting Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff out yet.

Hufflepuff was like, nine million points behind.

Hufflepuff was like, nine million points behind.

Yeah, I'm quite sure we can be counted out. x3

I even think Ravenclaw is out of the running (and I am a Ravenclaw). We were over a million points away and Gryffindor was pulling further and further ahead of us before they were hidden.

I don't think any house can beat Gryffindor.

I even think Ravenclaw is out of the running (and I am a Ravenclaw). We were over a million points away and Gryffindor was pulling further and further ahead of us before they were hidden.

^ this. I don't think we'll catch up either

I don't think any house can beat Gryffindor.

Slytherin was ahead for days before they were hidden.

^ this. I don't think we'll catch up either

This bums me out. We were right behind Slytherin for the longest time before Gryffindor stepped in. We have the least amount of members too.

I like to give the benefit of the doubt to the other houses. smile.gif I'm a Gryffindor so I hope we win, but I believe in the "underdog" concept as well. So that's why I said that. lol

Slytherin was ahead for days before they were hidden.

Hidden??

Hidden??

I've just logged in. They've hidden the points on the Great Hall page.

Posting this here in case you haven't seen it:

Over the past few weeks on the Site Updates section of the Pottermore Insider, we’ve been letting you know about our progress developing Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets on Pottermore.

We’re excited to announce that the first chapters of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets are coming very soon to Pottermore.

We will reveal more about this next week here on the Pottermore Insider, as well as the Pottermore Gateway and the new Pottermore house noticeboards.

If they have sent out a mail about it, I haven't gotten it either. This is from the Pottermore Insider (..which I once again noticed via their Twitter account)

I figured as much. I mean, there isn't much point in having a House Cup ceremony if the next year isn't on the way.