Kamak

Pottermore

Great. I share wand wood with Quirell D:

Lol, me too. xd.png

... We're contributing to deforestation >;[

Edited by DarkEternity

... My wand's 1/4 of an inch longer of being exactly the same as Pettigrew's... D:

... My wand's 1/4 of an inch longer of being exactly the same as Pettigrew's... D:

My mom's is about an inch off from being exactly the same as Bellatrix Lestrange's.

And she was happy about it xd.png

Edited by Dr. Paine

@ Nimrodel: Awesome. biggrin.gif You're DawnQuill5558, right? I think I'll use your DC names as nicknames to remember who is who. xP And yeah, that makes sense. Will be more speedy in the future. o3o

ETA: I still think I prefer dueling over potion making since you don't have to buy ingredients and whatnot. What happens if you run out of galleons? <_>

Yep, I am DawnQuill ^^ I am also adding the DC usernames as nicknames over there, to make it easier knowing who everyone is

Also, if you run out of galleons, that's it. Apparently you get some galleons at the beginning of each book, and you can find some galleons as you explore the chapters .. But besides that, there is no other way of earning more gold.

Why is everyone asing to be added? Is there some sort of reward for having so many friends or something?

No reward as far as I know. Personally, it just appeals to me to have the people I can discuss the site with, such as you here on DC, on my FL at Pottermore. But of course, if you don't want to add people, that's completely up to you ^^

Anyone can you please help me I signed up and I still haven't gotten that email dry.gif

As I said the last time you asked, it took a day before I was allowed to start playing. I'd say you just need to be patient. Your account will also be activated sooner or later

----

ETA: And apparently I share core with Harry and Voldemort, wood with none, and length with Cedric :3

Edited by Nimrodel

Don't know for sure Duel... some had to wait a day and other got it instantly

I share wand wood with no one!!

@ DE: Congrats! Did you try fake answers to best suit? xP

@ PointOfOrigin: I like to think the 3/4 in mine represents platform 9 and 3/4 too, haha. =P

Ooh. I share cores with Bellatrix, Lucius, Hermione, Pettigrew, McGonagall, Ollivander and Krum. None of them have the same flexibility or wand wood as me. #original :P

Also: so hating on potions right now. So much. /kicks cauldron Dl

Edited by Varekis

@Varekis try to look up some youtube videos then. Picture is worth thousand words, after all.

That idea with the names is great. Have to wait to get home to do that

@DuelMaster we already told you everything we know. Look through the tread. Other people had the same problem and you can just be patient like everyone else.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

HELLO PEOPLE I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT MY LAST COMMENTS PLEASE!

I have answered you twice now, and others have too. You can hardly complain about nobody seeing your posts, when it is you who seem to be ignoring those who try to answer your question ><

Hello does anyone hear me????????? I asked after you registered how long does the email take?

Guys I have been trying to get help please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duel, people have been answering you. I spoke to you in CPA. You can't complain that people are ignoring you then not read their comments yourself.

Anyone can you please help me I signed up and I still haven't gotten that email dry.gif

As I said the last time you asked, it took a day before I was allowed to start playing. I'd say you just need to be patient. Your account will also be activated sooner or later

Sorry now I see its cause I was looking at the top of every post sad.gif

@ DE: Congrats! Did you try fake answers to best suit? xP

@ PointOfOrigin: I like to think the 3/4 in mine represents platform 9 and 3/4 too, haha. =P

Ooh. I share cores with Bellatrix, Lucius, Hermione, Pettigrew, McGonagall, Ollivander and Krum. None of them have the same flexibility or wand wood as me. #original tongue.gif

Also: so hating on potions right now. So much. /kicks cauldron Dl

Guess I don't need to create multiple accounts, thankfully. :3 I looked up a spread sheet of people's answers and followed a specific series of answers to get the house I wanted.

DuelMaster99- I went to sleep at night and when I woke up my email had arrived :3

Edited by DarkEternity

How did I never see this thread before o_O I signed up on day 4 of the Magical Quill challenge and soon after I went to find a forum to talk about Pottermore, which I found (the Pottermore Fan Forum) and I've actually made it to Head Moderator there... so how did I not know about the existence of a DC Pottermore topic?!

I'm SeerHawthorn125, Slytherin and proud of it biggrin.gif English oak with Dragon heartstring core, 12 1/2 inches (iirc) and surprisingly springy. I think. Something like that, it's been a while since I checked it xd.png

@ DarkEternity: Fake Slytherin. D:< Jk. xP But omg you were serious about looking up the deets for it. XD Dedication \o/

@ DuelMaster99: If you're talking about when you usually get the email, yah, it can range from an hour (my friend got hers within that time) to overnight (I had to wait longer).

~

I belatedly realized that there were only three cores in Pottermore, fail. XD I was wondering how so many people had Pheonix when it was deemed the rarest core. o3o

ETA: Finally figured out how to make the potions correctly. XD

Edited by Varekis

The hat put me in Griffindor sad.gif I don't have anything against Griffindor, but I wanna me in Ravenclaw. And I was trying to get into Ravenclaw. Now I have to make a new account. Oh, well, at least I can pick a different pet. After seeing how almost everyone got an owl I want a cat even more.

I've managed to get the hang of spellcasting, but I just don't have time for potions... they have to stew for so long.

And the influx of new members means I'm winning a lot more duels than a few weeks ago. :3

The hat put me in Griffindor sad.gif I don't have anything against Griffindor, but I wanna me in Ravenclaw. And I was trying to get into Ravenclaw. Now I have to make a new account. Oh, well, at least I can pick a different pet. After seeing how almost everyone got an owl I want a cat even more.

That's what happened to me. I am definitely a Ravenclaw at heart, but the hat wanted me in Gryffindor. It's really my own fault, as I decided to not try for a specific house, but accept whichever the hat placed me in. I must admit I regret that decision, but I don't want to go back an make a new account now. I like my username and wand, so I don't want to lose those, or all the progress I've made with the other things on the site ><

I was prepared to stick with any house the hat gave me, even if it was Hufflepuff. Thankfully, I got the house I wanted happy.gif

Where is the tea cup?