TheFallenAngel6236

Warriors of Rosario OOC

I appreciate your heart LLD. It's nice to see someone who isn't an inconsiderate censorkip.gif***. -is talking about the stupid teenagers who flipped her off for no reason today-

Ok here, if I left anyone out, tough.

Ichimokuren -

~ Jimmy Eat World

Vrans -

~ Goo Goo Dolls

Moku x Vrans -

~ Eisley

Vita -

~ Switchfoot

Elferd -

~ Weezer

Fedora - Boulevard of Broken Dreams ~ Green Day

Zadar -

~ The Kinks

Baine -

~ Vanessa Carlton

Tashrin -

~ The Killers

Baine x Tashrin -

~ The Killers

Navira -

~ Joan Jett

Amira -

~ Caramell

Ashta -

~ Caramell

If your character is missing it's because your character isn't active. By the way, Caramelldansen is a filler song, I haven't gotten to know the hatchlings too terribly well quite yet.

Edited by Lila

awww cute <3

I have no idea what happened in RP while I was sleeping. but I can easily read everything. but I dont know how to jump in =/

so what i need to correct is

1: joining depends on leader

2: let others know if making sub plot

3: don't change somebody else's plot unless approved.

is that it other then the basic rules.

Edited by 9pmg5665

TFA, Fedora's trying to talk to Zadar. She wants to join the clan.

Ohhhh Lila! I love how you picked songs for them~ I just adore Vita's song! I love Switchfoot~ Thank you so much for doing that!

Oh, and whoopsies, one minute

Edited by TheFallenAngel6236

so what i need to correct is

1: joining depends on leader

2: let others know if making sub plot

3: don't change somebody else's plot unless approved.

is that it other then the basic rules.

You more or less got it down there.

I appreciate your heart LLD. It's nice to see someone who isn't an inconsiderate censorkip.gif***. -is talking about the stupid teenagers who flipped her off for no reason today-

Ok here, if I left anyone out, tough.

Ichimokuren -

~ Jimmy Eat World

Vrans -

~ Goo Goo Dolls

Moku x Vrans -

~ Eisley

Vita -

~ Switchfoot

Elferd -

~ Weezer

Fedora - Boulevard of Broken Dreams ~ Green Day

Zadar -

~ The Kinks

Baine -

~ Vanessa Carlton

Tashrin -

~ The Killers

Baine x Tashrin -

~ The Killers

Amira -

~ Caramell

Ashta -

~ Caramell

If your character is missing it's because your character isn't active. By the way, Caramelldansen is a filler song, I haven't gotten to know the hatchlings too terribly well quite yet.

First line: Heh thanks. I just do not like suffering. RP's are as far as it goes for me heh.

Other things: I don't normally listen to songs with words in them but thanks. They seem to match

Edit: I got to poof for a few hours. Back in3-4 hours.

Edited by little lost dragon

Moku and Vrans's song is amazing! I just listened to it and I can't stop~

I know, I love that song soooo much. I had trouble picking between that and a couple other songs, but I figured that one fit the best.

OHMYGOD I FORGOT NAVIRA

Edited by Lila

for my song/elferds i think it is ainit no rest for the wicked by cage the elephant

Edited by 9pmg5665

thats what my parents say lol heheh sorry.

Edited by 9pmg5665

My parents say I'm an internet troll that doesn't come out of her cave a.k.a my room xd.png Oh yeah, and is LLD back yet? I can't really do anything with Zadar or Moku until he plays as Vrans xd.png

no but really haven't seen really anybody except lila and and you.

also gonna be gone far awhile so bye.

Edited by 9pmg5665

My parents say I'm an internet troll that doesn't come out of her cave a.k.a my room xd.png Oh yeah, and is LLD back yet? I can't really do anything with Zadar or Moku until he plays as Vrans xd.png

Tis back now

Also tis has a plan/plot thing for if Moku does leave.

Vrans joins her in leaving the clan (after all she's about the closest one he's ever trusted) and Tashrin sees need (for some reason we can make it up) to leave his clan as well and well they meet up and start teh begging of there own clan. In the books there was 4 so it would be the 4th one and um ya. Yes Moku currently hates Tashrins guts, they fight and the out come is well they some how come to terms (not have to like each other) but maybe a few rogues join and so on.

I just thought this up so if you spot any bad holes or anything let me know. Tis just an idea.

Edited by little lost dragon

I think the only problem with this is that there would be very little active warriors in Rosario.

Edited by Lila

True, though was just an idea

"Baine it might be a bad time to ask but do you mind if i could borrow some poison weakener if there is such a thing" Elferd asked not knowing what currently was happening "I need it to test my apprentices immune system to see if she can fend against poison?" Elferd said holding up a bottle.

Um.... ya sure.... lets poison her to see if she can take it......... smart......

Very glad he ain't my teacher.

Um.... ya sure.... lets poison her to see if she can take it......... smart......

Very glad he ain't my teacher.

and now he want a magma dragon to go fishing xd.png. im not so sure if magmas can touch water at all... =/

Edited by dreamgirl5

and now he want a magma dragon to go fishing xd.png. im not so sure if magmas can touch water at all... =/

Um 9pmg5665? Tis would help if ya used common sense here. You don't poison your students to se if they can take it that could kill them off really fast. And you don't have a dragon thats a half melted rock (sorry dreamgirl) to stick her paw in freezing water.

great im dumb now get rid of the kid and let me kommit suicice in mortal combat lol

fishing thing was just a closer since i have to have at least 2 lines and poison thing was that since magma dragons are made of magma the poison would just burn inside them or before it even got to the lips.

SPELL CHECK PLEASE Dx

Anyway, apprentices usually start off doing chores for the mentor as far as I am concerned. Polishing armor (we don't have), cleaning out the dens, fetching things for them. And they usually have one or two lessons a day.

I was wondering, is this RP based off the book Warriors? it looks like it is xd.png

btw, I could make a new char if thats ok ofcourse biggrin.gif