TheFallenAngel6236

Warriors of Rosario OOC

Tis all you needed to know. The details where spoken between me and him. If I gave you all the details on how it will go then it would not be much of a plot. More of story telling. The only reason why I'm getting after you here is cause your chars are giving me the strong inpretion you just want to stir up drama and cause my chars trouble. You did it with Vrans and now he's in a state that I never wanted to RP anyone in. Also its your timing. You could have beat Vita to the new comer but no he suddenly telepoted there after my char met up with the new comer. Then continued on to ack with out any bit of common sense.

"Hey you, you can join my clan." right after Vita offered help. Then goes up with potions that he some how carried with him from one end of territory to another with out any details on that. Just teleported to Vita's location.

tis tired and frustrated and I need things to use common sense right now. Not aim to wreck things as well.

ah. yeah, probably good idea. so I just have to get Ashta otside for hunting? :3

That's what I'm doing with Navira.

like i said I joined this thing to pass time. whatever just tell the fallen angel to withdraw my characters aaaa wait then it would mess it up and destroy the RP and you would have to restart the whole thing so you know what i think i am going to stick to everything else right now.you know now that i think about it i should justlet somebody kill hawke because he has no purpose in the game whatsoever so if anybody wnats to kill him be my guest.

Edited by 9pmg5665

((Ok, so does this mean they're going to figure out Baine's missing again?))

Not unless she's not back for a while yet. Vita's most likely going to fly around for a bit letting the sweetling enjoy him self in the air.

Edited by little lost dragon

I am fighting the urge to post something in the game and if I do it would kind of make questions as to which what happened to Elferd and between the finishing of the air dancing thing.

I won't be here all tomorrow morning/part of the afternoon. I'm going to Oklahoma to pick my sister up, and then I'm going to go get me some boots :3 So yea.

Aww that sucks (the part that your going a bit for a bit). But hope you have fun and cya when you return.

Edit: With the plot with Tashrin and Baine there may or may not be a hatchling up for adoption (or free for someone to take control) should I feel over loaded heh.

Okay okay I'm back am I needed? What's going on?xd.png Feel free to PM me if I'm needed or anything, I'm almost always online, just checking other things that I'm a part of.

I just Realized that since Lila is gone, Tashrin,Baine,Navira, and Ashta are going to be at a stand still and Volcalia is still gone also with the same result with Fedora and Elferd.

Edited by 9pmg5665

WB Lila

Edit: After a bit of talking Vrans will be open once again to anyone who wants a mate for there dragon around his age. Though he's going to need some...... help sort of say. I don't think he'll want to try again him self but well tis wants him a mate lol.

It says that he would like to air dance with Fedora again and if the "thing" was the problem I fixed it.

Edited by 9pmg5665

I don't think Fedora can have a mate; she's 60 years old, older than any of the male. tongue.gif

Yea I know that but okay I have nothing to type about that I just answer what LLD asked.

Can we timeskip sometime soon? I can't really do anything with Baine and dreamgirl isn't on so I can't do anything with Navira.

I was hoping to time skip to morning before Vita got to camp. But Cam's out so he could just keep watch then till Baine returns.

I gtg for the night. If the oppertoonity comes with in the next 15-20 min I may be able to sneak on. But other then that you guys take care and cya tomorrow.

im so sorry guys, I wont be active in next 2 weeks. you can do whatever you like with my character, but I would like to reclaim it when I get back if thats possible. =/

Yea we do need a time skip unless Baine and Tashrin are going to do anything and I really doubt it.

So then everyone shoots a time lazer and set the gun to 8 hours later and they travel through the portal.