TheFallenAngel6236

Warriors of Rosario OOC

Morning Vocalia. As for jumping in.... all my chars are busy atm heh sorry.

Uh, Okay xd.png I cant remember EXACTLY

It was near the beginning, after you escape the snowy place. It was Lightning, Vanille, Hope, and Sazh. I think Snow was still trying to break Serah out of that crystal thing. Anyways. They stole this aircraft type thing, and then started getting attacked. They crashed onto the Planet with tons of burning metal with robots.

Uh, Okay xd.png I cant remember EXACTLY

It was near the beginning, after you escape the snowy place. It was Lightning, Vanille, Hope, and Sazh. I think Snow was still trying to break Serah out of that crystal thing. Anyways. They stole this aircraft type thing, and then started getting attacked. They crashed onto the Planet with tons of burning metal with robots.

Thought this was about the roleplay for a second o.0

OH! I remember what you're talking about now!yeah, the Garuda boss there was super annoying. Man, talking about the beginning of the game makes me feels nostalgic.

Also, due to different time zones, i think everyone should post their time zone here. I'm in Eastern Standard Time.

Edited by TheFallenAngel6236

I'm in Perth now so I use Western Standard Time. That would be +8 GMT

Oh, an to Elferd's RPer, Fedora is 60 years old. Is that considered young?

Edited by Vocalia

-8 GTM

Edit

Lol I'm in 2 plots at the same time running at the same time (same thing? um anyway) and still not getting writers block now. Woot.

Edited by little lost dragon

Lol tis seems to be going very well. New seems that it will spread when they get back to camp and well.... drama ensues.

Edit: Oh no. Tashrins enraged. Vita may be a casulty (not dead but out of commition) of Mokus lack of control. Magis are not built for melee combat. But he was driven into it heh.

Edited by little lost dragon

It's boring to spy so I'll jump in the mayhem.

Edited my post since I don't want to make it look like godmodding.

Edited by Vocalia

Well, the official description for the breed doesn't give out what the poison does, so let's assume it to be similar to a snake's poison. Paralysis and death to prolonged exposure.

Ok, effects may be delayed due to adrenalin having a huge boost in teh reds body but it will take effect but I don't think it will soon enough. He's enraged. But after the adrenalin levels deplete enough he may just suddenly drop due to pain and the poison now.

Oh God, I'm REALLY BEHIND NOW! I was at Starbucks wih my cousins *__-

I'm not good with time zones, but I'm CDT (all I know is that it's 9 o'clock right now)

hey I've gotta go to bed now, night guys. so please don't go any further with the battle until the morning? sorry but i really wanna do something with it.

Heh lol. Mk I'll put my battle posting on hold then. (Tis really working hard not having him out right kill the others (cause his current personality type would)).

You have a good night TheFallenAngel6236.

((Alright, just a reference to a little earlier in the thread today. Please remember to stay on topic. RP threads aren't the place to discuss school. Pleast try to cut down on the spam posts too.))

*is also guilty*

Okay just so everyone knows, I'm pretty sure there is no where I can jump in at this point. So I will probably just stop (until there is some where I can squeeze in) Honestly I don't even know what happened in my last post :-p Night btw

You could do something at the camp. Baine is there and practically dead. teh emotionally of course.