TheFallenAngel6236

Warriors of Rosario OOC

"look i would leave if i had that many confinements to me so if you would please leave to marena clan if you have, my uncle is a nurse there and he does good but there are no warriors there so if you leave leave there," Elferd said marena needed more clan members but they also did not take electric dragons well. Elferd was leaving to fish again when he called back"dont foget about vrans" in a soft tone and left.

There's some one giving Moku traitor thoughts. Not what the clan is looking for.

Edited by little lost dragon

Nor does Vrans need his mate to leave the clan. That would have him go back to his old ways and maybe a few other things as well. That plot I'm not condoning.

lol i am a drama maker and deep into most of the games i play and i don't think the marena clan has any members exept hawke and if your acussing me of that does baine relly need to fall in love with a dragon in teshiro or mountain clan so which would result in either banishment, bigger war or merging of clans plus we have not mentioned humans in anything what so ever exept plot line

Edited by 9pmg5665

Ya ok but tis thinks there's enough drama as it is. On top of that the only 2 users who told me about the plots that concerned my chars as Lila and TheFallenAngel6236. And this plot of Moku switching or leaving the clan also happens to affect my char so right now if I had anything to say about it I would say no.

actualy explained in previos post. also the dude looks like a guy from death note or naruto

Edited by 9pmg5665

lol i am a drama maker and deep into most of the games i play and i don't think the marena clan has any members exept hawke and if your acussing me of that does baine relly need to fall in love with a dragon in teshiro or mountain clan so which would result in either banishment, bigger war or merging of clans plus we have not mentioned humans in anything what so ever exept plot line

Please try to spell things right /: It's really difficult to take you seriously.

actualy explained in previos post.

Uh huh. Thing is that was asked and I agreed with it. you how ever did not. Baine does not have much of anyone 'attached' to her the way Vrans is to Moku. And I said before there already enough drama. It needs to tone down again before we keep adding.

Um planned thing here. Going to be gone for a hour or so. Bonus if I return sooner.

Part of why I'm making a deal about Vrans is cause my chars kind of.... I feel there emotions to a point as odd as it may sound. Tashrin is not my main so it does not matter to much. But Vrans has a story based off of.... ya anyway what he feels I can feel if that makes sense.

also only trying to exploit what was already mentioned by mentioning somthing that adds to an already known plot. as mokuhad thought as to leave the clan before i mentioned leaving to marena clan also some stuff i completely forget how to spell some stuff and spell checker deosnt work.

Edited by 9pmg5665

Hot.

Duuude, i know right? Best show ever. I might suddenly disappear soon. I have some other things to take care of

9pmg5665, how did Elferd know her name? She hadn't even introduced herself yet.

Um planned thing here. Going to be gone for a hour or so. Bonus if I return sooner.

Part of why I'm making a deal about Vrans is cause my chars kind of.... I feel there emotions to a point as odd as it may sound. Tashrin is not my main so it does not matter to much. But Vrans has a story based off of.... ya anyway what he feels I can feel if that makes sense.

OH OK FINE.

Lol, no jk. I feel for Baine too.

OH OK FINE.

Lol, no jk. I feel for Baine too.

Heh sorry, Tashrin was made due to needing to have another char heh. But the more I RP chars the more I feel what they feel. And Vrans well I don't want him to feel the kind of sadness I'm sure he well feel if Moku leaves. To me Char hurting only goes so far then I say to much if its gets to far.

"well Fedora just help out around with some other dragons to get they're approvals to join the clan just remember 2 more and you should get to be able to join" elferd said as the name reminded him of the dragons tale from earlier and was humming again. "well Baine kind of approves since i used a relax flower on you"

Who said anything about needing votes anyway?

fudge nuggets ill fix. just thought that cuz Eleth joining the clan i thought depended on everybody's approval.

Edited by 9pmg5665

Na last time I saw all a rogue needed was the leaders approvle. In the books there was almost never a vote for if some one could join the clan. It was the leaders choice alone. While yes others could reason and influence the leader always had the last say on that matter.

Heh sorry, Tashrin was made due to needing to have another char heh. But the more I RP chars the more I feel what they feel. And Vrans well I don't want him to feel the kind of sadness I'm sure he well feel if Moku leaves. To me Char hurting only goes so far then I say to much if its gets to far.

I like to throw my characters into stupid situations and do the opposite of my gut feeling. Just for a while, so I don't make the character too much like myself.

EDIT: I'm doing something for this RP. Nothing big I'm just bored. So post character relationships here i.e. mates, brothers/sisters, bffs, etc.

Edited by Lila

Fedora: Friends: None

GF: None

Siblings: None (Abandoned)

Edited by Vocalia

okay will remember next time.

For your 'exploiting' of the plot stuff. NExt time could ya make sure every one who's involved in the plot gets notified and can pull out if need be?

I like to throw my characters into stupid situations and do the opposite of my gut feeling. Just for a while, so I don't make the character too much like myself.

EDIT: I'm doing something for this RP. Nothing big I'm just bored. So post character relationships here i.e. mates, brothers/sisters, bffs, etc.

First line: My chars tend to have a piece of me in them (most likely why I feel what they feel at times) and well I just plain don't like seeing suffering, in sports if I hit a guy off his feet, whether the game is met you to be doing so or not I will stop and make sure your ok. I can put up with only a sertain level in a RP. If it gets to be to much then I kind of burn out. if ya get what I mean.

Second line: Tashrin: Friends: non

GF: Baine

Siblings: NPC's right now.

Vita: Friends: Vrans, maybe a few others I dunnu yet.

GF: Open

Siblings: Unknown.

Vrans: Friends: Non

GF: Moku

Siblings: Unknown

Edit: I gtg for bed now cya guys in the morning. Tomorrow I got church to so I won't be on most of the morning for me and part of the evening later.