TheFallenAngel6236

Warriors of Rosario OOC

There has been a request to create an OOC topic for the RolePlay, Dragon Warriors of Rosario. You can find the description and character template; here.

This OOC thread is for any questions, updates, or characters throughout the RolePlay so that it may be kept clean and tidy from OOC posts. Anything you would put in parenthesis, put in this thread instead. However, if you need a recap, please PM for one.

I WILL NOT accept character forms via PM or original thread where the RolePlay is in progress.

Please, do not interrupt the RolePlay any longer and for those who have posted character forms or OOC posts in the RolePlay, please delete them so we may continue with the RolePlay. And for posts that have in-character and OOC responses in them, please Edit out the OOC responses in the post so the RolePlay is strictly in-character.

Thank You

RECAP

Page 1 -8

~RP Begins

~Vrans and Moku go on morning patrol

~On patrol, they meet Eleth, a rogue on their territory

~Moku and Vrans initiate a surprise attack on the rogue, starting a small fight that ends with Eleth returning to her cave.

~Elferd, a warrior had been out alone, trying to recover a lost charm that is a keepsake of his family but instead, watches the fight between Moku, Vrans, and Eleth.

~Vrans, Moku, and Elferd return to camp

~After deputy, Vita hears about the encounter, he brings Moku, Vrans, and Elferd back to Eleth's cave and recruits her as a clan member

~Once they brought Eleth to the camp, Moku collapses and spends the night in the nurse's den with Eleth and Vrans.

Page 10- 16

~Baine cares for Moku and Eleth then leaves camp

~Moku flies in the middle of the night into Teratio territory by accident after seeing a silver lake.

~She meets with the Teratio deputy, Tashrin and the two get into a nasty fight.

~Baine meets with a Teratio hatchling, Navira and watch the fight between Moku and Tashrin

~Moku returns to camp, defeated

~Baine heals Navira and Tashrin then collapses

~The next morning, Tashrin returns to the Rosario camp with Baine then quickly leaves.

~Zadar, the leader gives Moku the apprentice Ashta, and Baine receives the apprentice, Amira.

OOC Recap

~Lila loves everything and everything loves her xd.png

Edited by TheFallenAngel6236

couple things i'm gonna make new character tomarrow , very confused about relooking at stuff so please PM recap since page 10 thanks.

Also people she is not gonna be back till three as far as i know

OKay, sorry i took so long. Dreamgirl, yes you may join. Please post your character form here and i'll add it as soon as possible. And a recap I'll PM when I have the time. I have to work on a few other things first.

Hello everyone, sorry again for the double posting. I'd like to bring it to everyone's attention that there's a lot of clutter in the RolePlay. By clutter, I'm referring to the character forms and OOC comments and posts. So if everyone would please go back and edit out all OOC comments and delete all OOC posts.

Also, I'm unable to post as Moku until everyone's ready to shift to morning. Once everyone is ready to shift times, please come on here and post your character name a the word ready as so;

Moku; Ready

Zadar; Ready

And once everyone's posted that they're ready, we may time skip.

Vrans: Ready

Tashrin: Occupied

Vita: Occupied.

Though if it goes into a time skip/reset where everyones back at there camps ect then there more or less ready

Edit:

Characters.

TheFallenAngel6236's Dragons

Name: Ichimokuren

Breed of Dragon: Electric

Mate*: Vrans

Clan: Rosario

Position: Warrior

Description/History: A newly made warrior who's as strong as she is short-tempered. Don't tick her off or else you'll have a whole lot of wattage coursing through your body. We she's calm, the electricity shooting off her body is absent. But when she's on edge or angry, the electricity voltage increases. Despite her strength, she often gets scared of things she doesn't know or understand. Making her one who doesn't trust others quickly.

Name: Anema

Breed: Gray

Mate*: Widowed

Position: Elder

Description/History: An old dragon who has been around since the previous leader was born. Her old bones were once big and strong, she's known as one of the most fierce warriors to ever lived in Rosario's clan, however, she can no longer fight like she used to and her shredded wings of many battles have completely handicapped her ability to fly.

Name: Helel

Breed of Dragon: Sunstone

Mate*: None

Clan: Teratio

Position: Warrior

Description/History: A battle scared warrior who will fight to kill if he has to.

Name: Zadar (Originally belonged to shock691 but due to inactivity is controlled by myself)

Breed of Dragon: Dorsal dragon

Mate *:

Position**: Leader and Mentor of Frith

Description/History: His parents were killed soon after he hatched by the humans spreading their territory. So, for years he wandered as a traveler searching for a home. Then he came upon the Rosarios. Later he became an apprentice to one of the greatest warriors of the clan. Soon after he graduated from being an apprentice and was a warrior. Then the leader's deputy died and he was elected the new one. Some time later the leader died and Zadar became the new one.

Lila's Dragons

Name: Baine

Breed of Dragon: White

Mate *: none.

Position**: Nurse and mentor of Amira

Description/History: Baine is a reserved dragoness who prefers to keep to herself when not on duty. She is an excellent healer and can heal many injuries without magic, in fact she uses the magic as little as possible. The white dragon has a small garden beside her den where she grows her herbs. She dislikes the fighting their clan often goes through, but willingly heals her fellow dragons due to her kind nature.

Baine grew up an orphan, fending for herself for her first two years before becoming an apprentice. She took her work very seriously, and asked little questions, preferring to figure things out on her own, which often led her into trouble. The dragoness accepted her graduating quickly and quietly and immediately began her work. Her ambition has led her to be respected, even at such a young age, but despite her knowledge she often fears making mistakes.

Name: Navira

Breed of Dragon: Silver

Mate *: none, maybe later in her life.

Position**: Hatchling/about to apprentice

Description/History: Navira is a boisterous young dragon with an ambition to kill. She enjoys hunting insects & rodents, and will only eat meat, unlike most other females, that will wait for meat to be brought to them. The hatchling is not afraid of larger dragons, but she fears predators because her mother was killed by one. The Teratio clan took her in and kept her egg warm until it hatched, and she was only fed for a few weeks until she grew a layer of fat to keep warm in the cold mountains. Once she had learned to hunt, Navira's fat turned to muscle and she became one of the most agile hatchlings in the clan. The young dragon is very much a bully and hopes to become a warrior apprentice.

Name: Vortigern

Breed of Dragon: Orchedrake

Mate : None.

Clan: Marena

Position: Deputy

Description/History: Vortigern, or Vern, was raised lovingly by his birth parents, who were both Orchedrakes. His mother always made sure he had a full belly, and his father taught him to battle from a young age. Due to his intensive training, Vern often got too rough during play with other hatchlings and had to be disciplined by his mother. This led him to favor his father until he realized that his father agreed with his mother. Upon this realization, he falsely accused his parents of affiliating with Teratio dragons and they were executed. Vern only realized his mistake after he graduated to become a warrior, and angry with himself, took out all his emotions onto the other clans. He proved himself an honorable warrior and was promoted to deputy upon the previous deputy's promotion to leader.

TheComingUp's Dragons

Name: Celeste

Breed of Dragon: Ridgewing (Purple)

Mate *: Widowed :[

Position**: Elder

Description/History: In her youth, Celeste trained her days away, thinking she was one of the best. Soon she actually made her way into being a warrior, and she proved herself right. Being one of the few women on her team, she was honored greatly for nearly 50 years. Along the way, she met her true love, Moongorge, a fellow ridgeback. But soon everything changed when she ripped one of her wings. She couldn't fly again, and her service as a warrior ended. Moongorge continued to fight for her, but soon his life ended while in combat. But now she provides wisdom for those who need it, hoping someone will be as good as she once was.

Name: Eleth

Breed of Dragon: Nebula (Blue)

Mate *: N/A

Position**: Warrior

Description/History: Eleth was abandoned when she was a hatchling, and taken in by a Daydream and Nebula pair with a newborn eggs. But they were cruel, and only wanted her for work. But one day she became ill, and couldn't work, and they refused to keep her. However, they couldn't abandon a sick hatchling. They cracked one of their eggs and told one of the Teratio elders that Eleth had done it. They decided to throw her out of the clan. But the elder Elethenia protested against it, but no one cared. And so the hatchling fended for herself, unnamed. She later named herself Eleth, in dedication of the elder Elethenia, who had believed her.

Name: Szara (Suh-zara)

Breed of Dragon: Hellfire

Mate *: Widowed :]

Position**: Leader

Description/History: Szara had been very violent as a hatchling, and her parents were very concerned. They wanted her dead, instead of risking their lives. She managed to stay alive until she got older, and soon became leader. Her father tried to get her demoted, or at least restricted. So, she killed him. But in a fair battle.

Little lost dragon's Dragons

Name: Tashrin

Breed of Dragon: Red

Mate *: open

Position**: Warrior

Description/History: Tashrin is a hostile dragon, often thinks that the clan is out to get him should he slip up. When he was a hatchling he was picked on for being weak. When he hatched he hatched sick and that affected his strength and paid for it. He could not do much and other picked on him for it. Now do to to much pride to ask for help he slowly got a reds strength and more anger then one should have. Though little know but get on his good side and you may see his hidden but soft heart.

Name: Vrans

Breed of Dragon: Moonstone

Mate *: Ichimokuren

Position**: Warrior (changed from original post)

Description/History: Born into the clan and more or less kept to him self. Never joined in when 3 or more hatchlings where playing due to hating crowds. Though he will fight and get after anyone who saddens his friends. He may be a loner but mess with his friends and you'll have him to deal with. His looks are fairly normal for a male moonstone dragon how ever his wings seemed to be only partly formed feathers.... they look like scales instead making them tougher but heavier. He eats meat just due to its taste he loves it but due to his kind can't eat to much or he throws up and feel sick, part of his breed he hates.

Name: Vita

Breed of Dragon: Magi

Mate *: open

Position**: Deputy

Description/History: Battle ready Magi. Has a number of scars, and came to the clan a while ago. Knows his fights and can fight using both magic and melee but prefers range combat. Uses common sense and has scars on his neck, main body, and wings.

9pmg5665's Dragons

NAME : Elferd

BREED : Sunset

MATE* : none

CLAN : Rosario

POSITION : Warrior and mentor of Ashta

DESCRIPTION/HISTORY : Strangely Elferd was not as anti-social as regular sunset dragons. He was mostly social for his whole life which is strange considering he saw his parents get murdered by human bandits. When he found the clan Rosario he almost fell dead by starvation but a nurse found him and he swore he would for ever serve the clan as a fighter.

Name: Hawke

Race: Ocredrake

Mate: N/A

Position: Nurse/Doctor

History: Hawke was an egg laid at the beach before the humans started to steal land on Marena territory. she was taken in two years later as an apprentice to another nurse so he had learned the way of peace.

Vocalia's Dragon

Name: Fedora

Breed of Dragon: Bright-Breasted Wyvern

Mate: None

Clan: Loner

Position: None

Description/History: Born smaller than the average size of her kind, Fedora is rather melancholic and quiet. She doesn't speak much, preferring to let her actions do the talking for her. Her smaller size caused her to be abandoned by her kin when she was just a hatchling, forcing her to survive on her own until maturity. Looking back, she often wondered how she could survive such a harsh world by herself. She is highly untrusting of strangers, especially those belonging to the three clans due to their constant conflict. However, she has a gentle, kind heart deep down.

Flygor's Dragon

Name:Frith

Breed of Dragon:Magi

Mate *:none

Clan: Rosario of the Forest

Position**: Apprentice

Description/History:

Hatched then abandoned near the border of Rosario he was raised by an old magi who was killed by Teratio dragons he knows More than the normal amount of magic for his age and uses physical attacks more than usual. He wishes to be accepted by his new clan so he is searching for a new mentor.

I know I'm late but can I join in?

dreamgirl5's Dragon

Name: Ashta

Breed of Dragon: Magma

Mate *: none

Position**: Apprentice of Elferd

Description/History: tiny magma dragon, tinier than most magmas. she is also somewhat darker than usual and bit 'colder'. no matter of her specie, she is nice and friendly, but she is also short-tempered and can easily be unnerved. she is loyal to her clan and she obey orders without question.

GhostChilli's Dragon

Name: Amira

Breed of Dragon:White

Clan:Rosario

Position**: Apprentice of Baine

Description/History:Amira was born to a magma dragon. She and her magma sister were the only ones born. As they got older, Amira's sister became jealous of her and used her flame to attack and try to kill her. Today, she has 1/3 of her face burned off, including eye and ear and three slash marks on the "good" side of her face. She's brave and has an open heart to anyone. She's had practice with healing medicines she's created herself from months of her practice with herbs.

Dusk118's Dragon

Name: Cameron

Breed of Dragon: Sweetling

Mate: None, ATM

Clan: Loner

Position: None, ATM

Description/History: Born to the Teratio clan in the mountains, he was exiled at a very young age. As a result, he's spent most of his life trying to survive on his own with very little success. Now, in the worst time of his life, he makes one last ditch effort stay alive before giving himself to Mother Nature.

CharmedWolf Dragons

Name:Falon

Breed of Dragon:Swallowtail

Mate:None

Clan:Rosario

Position**:Warrior

Description/Histoy:She was a loner chased out of her territory by other loners and stumbled upon the clan. It has been said that humans killed her family. She has very intense green eyes.

Edited by little lost dragon

Well a few people are currently working on something with another dragon so I don't want them to leave what they're during in the roleplay halfway through their task.

I didn't want to say it here if he disagrees with the request haha. I don't think Baine is ready yet, I need LLD to reply to my PM.

And tis ok with your idea Lila but I'll let you say it.

For Vrans and Moku me thinks its safe to stick into the char sheets.... everything fell into place, me thinks its more or less set now.

Eleth; Ready

So, I have school now, so no posties during the day. I only posted earlier today because it was a half day :-p

I'm tweeking the character sheets with updates right now. I'm a little distracted, I've been playing Final Fantasy games for a bit xd.png So I'm managing the RolePlay while level grinding in FFXII haha

Lol I know how wanting to play a game while keeping an eye on RP's can feel. Can get quite interesting lol.

A moonstone and a electric not an every day mates ya hear about in DC lol

Now I feel compelled to get a Moonstone and Electric together and get a baby dragon~ Just to see what would happen.

Oh, and shiny new update you guys!!!

A new section to the original post of this OOC thread is coming soon! A recap section where I'll give a recap of what has happened so far by page. So if you've missed a whole page of RP and need a recap, then come here a see it! I should have it up and running by the end of tomorrow. If my video games allow it xd.png Kidding, I'll put the RP first... Sorry Princess Ashe...

Lol if only one of moonstone gender ed male I could do that in a few days (They all went female on me T.T..... I almost always get noting but females on my scroll unless I gender them)

I have the opposite problem, I can't stop getting males! I think I have a male moonstone somewhere...

Lol if only one of moonstone gender ed male I could do that in a few days (They all went female on me T.T..... I almost always get noting but females on my scroll unless I gender them)

All mine went male :-p

Actually, little lost dragon, I could give you my male Moonstone by using my Magi dragon's teleport BSA but that's only if i can get a female Moonstone. xd.png

LLD wanted me to say it, so Baine is going to be like Clare Edwards from Degrassi and unintentionally create drama between the clans. You'll figure it out ;p

Alrighty. I think Baine, Vita, Tashrin, and Navira are the only dragons that need to be ready for the time skip. Once they're all ready, we can move onto the next morning. Just post here when you want me to do the time skip.

Actually, little lost dragon, I could give you my male Moonstone by using my Magi dragon's teleport BSA but that's only if i can get a female Moonstone. xd.png

A trade? Your on.

And ready.

LLD wanted me to say it, so Baine is going to be like Clare Edwards from Degrassi and unintentionally create drama between the clans. You'll figure it out ;p

Oh I see here lol. Did you read the books this is based off of? (Tis has to wonder.) Anyone remember Leafpool?

No, I read the Seekers books though ^-^ Haha my cat is the closest to Warriors I'll probably ever get.