TheFallenAngel6236

Warriors of Rosario OOC

that is how you spell if talking about mortal kombat anyway eh it was a good idea so i will teach how to swim not really but i will teach her how to breath fire better o wait i was already doing that but its a magma dragon not to much to work with that there

because magmas are in the trio

that is how you spell if talking about mortal kombat anyway eh it was a good idea so i will teach how to swim not really but i will teach her how to breath fire better o wait i was already doing that but its a magma dragon not to much to work with that there

because magmas are in the trio

Are you disregarding everything I have been suggesting? o.e

one question 9pmg5665: can you sometimes put , or . in sentance for it to be easier to read? im not native English speaker you know, dont take that as an insult =/ its just harder for me to read posts than to others

I gtg guys, see ya! biggrin.gif

Edited by dreamgirl5

yes i can............................................... spell better and sorry about that i will be better and i usually am.

Just remember the basic grammar rules. Capitalize the first letter of every new sentence. Enter commas every time there is a pause in the sentence, and end with a period, exclamation point or question mark. Don't forget to capitalize I when it stands alone.

You can lighten up a bit, its not like grammar is so important you will die but you are correct.

It's easier to understand you and your character when you use correct grammar. It's important for roleplay, school, and just life in general. Employers won't take you seriously if you never capitalize anything. But thank you for adding in some capitals ^-^

Um 9pmg5665? I have dyslexia here. But I'm not having to many issues with grammar (granted I still from time to time) as for spelling get a browser like firefox or chrome. they have built in spell checkers. Very useful to me.

Sorry about inactivity guys but I have to go for the night, see everyone tomorrow!

Ok night TheFallenAngel6236. Have a good one. Oh and um.... we may be having some one else join to. He's bored and well I kind of pointed him here.

Hey tomorrow do you mind if I ask you to get the new guy to make a character in clan marena since it is still a clan but it has one member in it which is me as a nurse/doctor.

New guys already got plans for his chars.

And I gtg for 2 hours or so. bbl

Name: Cameron

Breed of Dragon: Sweetling

Mate: None, ATM

Clan: Loner

Position: None, ATM

Description/History: Born to the Teratio clan in the mountains, he was exiled at a very young age. As a result, he's spent most of his life trying to survive on his own with very little success. Now, in the worst time of his life, he makes one last ditch effort stay alive before giving himself to Mother Nature.

Also, I'm LLD's new guy, lol.

Edited by Dusk118

Looks legit but I am not the person who accepts the chars. but it will probably be accepted.

Cool. Also, chars is really close to my ex-gf's nickname, and it brings back bad things like heartbreak, so can we just say characters around me, please? Thanks.

Since I'm sick of being inactive on this RP, I'll make a Marena

Name: Szara (Suh-zara)

Breed of Dragon: Hellfire

Mate *: Widowed :]

Clan: Marena

Position**: Leader, if it's alright (Not one to be sexist X-D)

Description/History: Szara had been very violent as a hatchling, and her parents were very concerned. They wanted her dead, instead of risking their lives. She managed to stay alive until she got older, and soon became leader. Her father tried to get her demoted, or at least restricted. So, she killed him. But in a fair battle.

Your characters love to be widowed or something Stix, I swear ohmy.gif

And I think we should have interactions with the Marena clan once the current drama cools off.

EDIT: So I'll make another character lol.

Name: Vortigern

Breed of Dragon: Orchedrake

Mate : None.

Clan: Marena

Position: Deputy

Description/History: Vortigern, or Vern, was raised lovingly by his birth parents, who were both Orchedrakes. His mother always made sure he had a full belly, and his father taught him to battle from a young age. Due to his intensive training, Vern often got too rough during play with other hatchlings and had to be disciplined by his mother. This led him to favor his father until he realized that his father agreed with his mother. Upon this realization, he falsely accused his parents of affiliating with Teratio dragons and they were executed. Vern only realized his mistake after he graduated to become a warrior, and angry with himself, took out all his emotions onto the other clans. He proved himself an honorable warrior and was promoted to deputy upon the previous deputy's promotion to leader.

Edited by Lila

Haha X-D I just don't like having to play for mates too

Yeah, I guess we kind of forgot about them. There's only one Marena character so far. 2 if mine gets accepted

Look, I'm really sorry everyone but we're no longer accepting new characters. But since everyone who's made a character is a character of another clan/is a loner, i think we can squeeze in these last characters. Can you guys please not get more people coming here or make new characters? I can't keep adding more people. Dusk118 is the last person I'll accept.

You guys are amazing advertisers for this roleplay, but what about my Final Fantasy one? If you spot any Final fantasy fans, point them in my direction~

Heh sorry TheFallenAngel6236... tis just not one for Final Fantasy. But if someone comes along and likes it I'll point them to it.