TheFallenAngel6236

Warriors of Rosario OOC

yea I guess we did and thefallenangel I was wondering if you really had to post in the unapproved section to get in to the dragon cave part or for any section for that matter..

Edited by 9pmg5665

already did but have you noticed that we have been the only ones on dragons of rosario since the day started except chili ghost person well i've been on the ooc but nobody has interacted with any of my char. but still and LLD said he would be on around now.

I've been here since the beginning D:

OMG THAT IS SCARY AS SHIZ like thinking if somebody was stalking you all day as you just went to forumic toulet and eating chips and being stalked.

Dude post something on the actual game it is a stand still and has been for almost 5 hours.

Edited by 9pmg5665

Done, tis did not know I was still a key player heh.

Ok so right now looking at the possibilitys Moku thinks she's going to leave. Vrans is on his last tie to trusting others (thanks to Baine helping the tie remain intact) Vita is not him self and Tashrin is wondering if he's going mad but liking it for once lol.

For me

Elferd is sleeping and waiting for night.

Hawke is searching for the magic flower Baine discovered on tertario territory but on the border to marena territory.

And yes you are a key player but the coming up isn't on or well the other people that made characters in my opinion thefallenangel should delete the people that had never use the characters.

Ah well for the inactive players thing, TheFallenAngel6236 had done a clean up like that before (sadly it had to happen so soon after start) and TCP is having school show up and thats a key culprite for getting in the way of me then just RP's. For the others who are in active I dunnu why.

Hawke waited till night to look at taratio and to see if he could steal the flower back. He got close to the camp and saw the camp was asleep except for a certain few but they wouldn't notice him, he smelled the flower a little while away but the hatchling still had it. He went out to her tent and took it and flew back to his tent. immediately he took the seeds out of it and planted it and grounded up the plant for later and fell asleep for the night.

Whoa whoa hold on there. Its broad day light buddy the camp is not going to be 98% asleep. Tashrin may not be there but that does not mean the whole rest of the camp decides to sleep. Redo that.

Edit: The day went by that fast? How ever for a clan like that one I highly doubt there'd be no guards active.

Edited by little lost dragon

IT'S BEEN DAY FOREVER GAHHHH

I just posted mine during the night. o.0 Perhaps I should change it to dusk?

Edited by Lila

@Lila: no its ok. I just was not aware it had gone to night time.

@ 9pmg5665: If we went by our windows this RP would crash 20 something pages ago. RP time is not real time heh.

And brb supper

How am I supposed to know the RP time?! it is not like we have a clock that says" ITS DAY WAKE UP ELFERD YOU GOT TO GO CATCH SOME FISH THEN YOU GOT TO GO MESS EVERBODY UP BY THROWING UP NYAN CATS"

Edited by 9pmg5665

Yea but its not like anybody said oh it is day time now i gotta focus on a heath poition till it explode snake venom an destroys peoples wings

Yea but I didn't realize I was being sarcastic. I was just being obnoxious.

Headdesk

Sorry guys, I've been under tons of stress lately so I haven't been as active I've hoped to be.this inactivity may become and long period thing. Thursday, I have High school orientation since I'm started my Freshman year. So that'll take a while. Then at the end for this month, I start school. And of course, my video games. In September, I game comes out and i've pre-paided for it so I won't be online during the days. Just at night when my mom kicks me off the TV.

i will be gone almost all next week for gaming(dues ex) and after that near september i will play star wars the old republic then around December(mass effect 3) which will take up at least 5 hours of my day then i will be a complete nerd from the on.

Yeah, September 6th I got Disgaea 4, November I got Skyrim, and February I got FFXIII-2

Back.

@ 9pmg5665: As Lila said you need to pay attention. The day normally starts when the dragons wake up. Then the day has events that happen then normally its normally concidered night time if and when others start going to sleep unless it says other wise. It not direct you have to read it and read between the lines I guess.

@ TheFallenAngel6236: Ohh that sucks. I know how tons of stress can feel (having axiety due to it and its causing damage to my body litterly). And as for school well not that ya can do much about it right? It just has to get in the way of everything...... dunnu why but ya. Oh and if it helps your first year should not be to bad. I know my first year was a breeze so it does happen to be easy for a good amount.

well okay your right i will stick to what you said but as i said i thought differently at the time.

Ok. And its ok. While yes ya made a mistake but we fixed it did we not? Now lets move on from there. No ones perfect so it would be dumb to say so. We learn through mistakes so think of it as you just became that much better at RP'ing now. When you learn from mistakes you get better at what ever it was with.