TheFallenAngel6236

Warriors of Rosario OOC

- but when i say that out loud i cant stop laughing at how nerdy it sounds

Sorry it's been a while. I'm nursing my dog back to health. It's a lot of work. I have to syringe feed her, help her stand on her own, give her antibiotics. I have to get up every half hour to get her water.

Sorry it's been a while. I'm nursing my dog back to health. It's a lot of work. I have to syringe feed her, help her stand on her own, give her antibiotics. I have to get up every half hour to get her water.

sad.gif What happened to her?

And as for the roleplay, Baine ran off with Tashrin and I believe it's nighttime so you'll probs figure out something to do. Like sleep. Or something >.<

If the dog is a pure bred it is rare but kind of normal if you got it from a hobo it would have so much more things then that.

i am going to be gone until i wake up from sleeping.

Edited by 9pmg5665

She's pure bred but before she was rescued, she was badly over bred. Forced to be a puppy machine. It's caught up with her and now her organs are messing up.

im so sorry for not being active here =/ I have no idea what to post, it seems I got braifreeze from all that ice cream xd.png /joke

no really, I dont know what to post anymore.

Just for recap. it is night

Elferd and Fedora were air dancing.

Baine and Tashrin where near a spring air dancing.

Vita smelled Cameron a while away.

I have no clue where Moku/Ren/ichomukoren is.

and everybody else is asleep.

Hope that gives you some ideas.

I am on also all the time and I post a bit but you should just make another character if angel dude isn't too stressed. and probably marena since that has if I counted right about 7 and Hawke deosn't do much so there is an apprentice or you could be really anything else but i am the only active Marena member and tarerio deosnt have more then 2 active characters.'

Edited by 9pmg5665

We should randomly have our hatchlings meet each other, dreamgirl. x3 But not start any drama, since we already have enough of that now.

Edited by Lila

"well as far as i know this is neutral territory but I do understand that it is very ironic"Hawke was fed up with the seeing the deputy almost everywhere he went if he left his territory or was close to it." you know you really know how to make somebody feel welcome. but you are right we do need to mend his leg." Hawke still had some potions from earlier so he poured one on the sweetlings leg and one down his mouth."the first one will help close your leg and the secound will restore some blood."

Ok I'm honestly getting a bit fed up here. Where did all the potions come from? And why are your chars almost always trying to interfere with a good portion of plots my chars are in?

Sorry but its getting on my nerves.

i will be gone in 6 days and also like i said I never got the memo about that and the potions were from earlier when he went into tarerio territory looking for the magic flower thing baine/amira discovered he would give away the potions for his life if he needed which he did not and he still had on him.

I see so he hauls potions every where he goes. And you still have yet to explain why your chars are almost everywhere mine are. Your char did not even smell the sweetling till mine spotted him then suddenly boom he's there then again suddenly boom hes not even waiting for the new comer to respond nor is your char waiting to see if he even has permission to even treat the wound. The new comer could think your char is poisoning him. Commen sense needs to play into these posts. And I'm now telling you that if your going to drop into my planned plots you have to ask. I'v told you twice now that me and him had plans already and you ignore.

Not to mention you need to pay more attention to your typing.

((Tis had a bad morning so far and this ain't helping))

Edited by little lost dragon

Well I am doing better then when I started and also I was just waiting for somebody to post something since really nobody did post anything also he woke up when yours talked to the sweetling.

Edited by 9pmg5665

Granted yes your doing better as you learn here. But your how ever not picking up that budging into plots and on perpusly throwing wrenches into the plots is not welcomed. Your chars arn't just here then suddenly there. Your not giving any detail on there trips.

Edit your last post in the RP cause right now I'm ignoring it. Your char is lacking commen sense there and suddenly was there after my char met up with the sweetling.

We should randomly have our hatchlings meet each other, dreamgirl. x3 But not start any drama, since we already have enough of that now.

what our hatchlings? *is too sleepy*

I deleted it happy either way I am just looking for something to do to past time but I did not even know the plot I got no ifo on anything you were doing so really what did you expect when you give no info something you are doing.

The only details you gave were "I have a plan with my friend" and I realize i have to give details but you didn't.