TheFallenAngel6236

Warriors of Rosario OOC

Tis going to have to pause here for a meal. I'll be back very soon though.

Edit: Back but I'll try to squeeze in one more post if one more shows soon

Edit: dang. gtg night guys.

Edited by little lost dragon

I'm back, posted too soon so I took it down to give myself more time to re read. Give me a few minutes to post.

Im back. But of course nobody's on when im awaken xd.png

And I have no idea what to post. Writers block =/

and yes, if I make some grammar mistake, just let me know. I want to improve my grammar biggrin.gif

I play Final Fantasy but I only play if I know Van is in it or if it is a tactics one which there is only two.

Wow you know Vaan!? Vaan's so adorkable! I have Revenant Wings but can't get past Ba'Gamnan

I have that to but I can't get past the third time you battle him

also where is the FF RP you had

Edited by 9pmg5665

ok thank you. might be there for a while

are we aloud to create characters from other games too like FF A2/1 tactics

Edited by 9pmg5665

TFA, I hope you don't mind with the CS. I'm using Fran, a viera.

I'll be going in 20 min I may be back in 30-45 min maybe longer. Heading to a friends to get contact info so I may end up over there for a visit to we'll see.

Sorry for the sudden vanishment. A unplanned visit/sleep over his happening now so I should be back by tomorrow afternoon some where. Please dun't leave ma in thee dust and well tis will need a recap when I return

Sorry again.

I'm so totally confused right now but I won't be on this RolePlay much since I have a few more going on that I have to take care of and get moving

Well, it was just the whole thing where what you had as an intro wasn't exactly what the others had been doing and what was in the RP rules and plot. Would you like me to withdraw your character?

No, i don't think I'll make another until these are well off. Since you're withdrawing, please delete any comments you posted on it?

already did but have you noticed that we have been the only ones on dragons of rosario since the day started except chili ghost person well i've been on the ooc but nobody has interacted with any of my char. but still and LLD said he would be on around now.

Edited by 9pmg5665