TheFallenAngel6236

Warriors of Rosario OOC

Lol in middle school xd.png 8th grade actually.

Ahhh...I remember that year. All of the guys were STUPID IN THE HEAD at that age.

Navira would be a nice lean meal. No fat, just muscle. Hahaha.

Lol she'd be lean meat in his belly xd.png

Ahhh...I remember that year. All of the guys were STUPID IN THE HEAD at that age.

So much this!

And LLD, yea. She's definitely a smart ass.

EDIT: gotta go, will be back in an hour or dos.

Edited by Lila

i start Freshman year on the 30th so from then I won't be as active

I start school in september something (needs to cjeck the calander again)

Edit: Would anyone object to Vita being Vrans unknown father? Sort of thing? (Cause I'v noticed Vita thinking and treating Vrans like a son heh)

Edited by little lost dragon

I think of Vita as an older brother to Vrans, actually. And Baine is such a Clare Edwards.

I agree with Lila. And Moku irritates me xd.png Usually, I create characters that do what they're told and are always staying out of the way. Moku's just out there xd.png I irritate myself.

WHAT UPPPPPP!!?!?!?! xd.png I'm so tired right now. I was just running around gamestop pre-ordering stuff and gawking at everything i wanted haha. Now i'm playing Final Fantasy XII~ I'm addicted

Next year is my last year (THANK GOODNESS)

I've been trying to get into advanced algebra for 3 years now and just got accepted into PRE algebra this year, hoping to get in actual algebra next year.

((btw I am SO lost in the RP right now))

Edited by TheComingUp

Umm okay, I'll try my best to catch up (I don't exactly know what to do next X]) I have a weekend to catch up, so w/e

Hey, advertising time~ I've started a Final fantasy Freeform Roleplay as a thing for my amusement so if anyone here is a fan come on over please? i need my FF fix xd.png But remember to PM character forms if you join

Edited by TheFallenAngel6236

Ah, my Final Fantasy is a bit rusty. I never finished FFXIII (due to stressful nights at 1:00 am) and finally gave up after 2 months. I forced my friend to take me to Gamestop at 4 am (no joke), no makeup, pajamas, and my retainer in. I wanted it out of my house, and just told the guy to keep the money (it was on sale so I only paid like 20 dollars)

I couldn't get past the part when you *spolier* crash onto the metal, burning, planet type thing. With all the robots and bird people. I'm a FF noob, I'll admit.