TheFallenAngel6236

Warriors of Rosario OOC

Ok you have a good night TheFallenAngel6236. Your RP is proving to be both active and very interesting. A not to common combo. Tis likes biggrin.gif

May I join? My guess was to put this here...

Name: Amira

Breed of Dragon:White

Clan:Rosario

Position**:Maturing hatchling going into Nurse

Description/History:Amira was born to a magma dragon. She and her magma sister were the only ones born. As they got older, Amira's sister became jealous of her and used her flame to attack and try to kill her. Today, she has 1/3 of her face burned off, including eye and ear and three slash marks on the "good" side of her face. She's brave and has an open heart to anyone. She's had practice with healing medicines she's created herself from months of her practice with herbs.

If I'm accepted, I'll have to read up on what's happened so I don't mess anything up.

Oh darn I didn't put apprentice down..my mistake.. As for Amira herself, I wish I could do artwork but it's impossible with this laptop..

so I wanna join biggrin.gif I asked on 1st page can I join and I was said I can =/

Name: Ashta (ash-ta)

Breed of Dragon: Magma

Mate *: none

Clan: Rosario

Position**: hatchling: ready to become an apprentice (if someone will mentor her =/)

Description/History: tiny magma dragon, tinier than most magmas. she is also somewhat darker than usual and bit 'colder'. no matter of her specie, she is nice and friendly, but she is also short-tempered and can easily be unnerved. she is loyal to her clan and she obey orders without question.

Edited by dreamgirl5

Although we're no longer accepting after dreamgirl, i suppose I'll allow GhostChilli to join as well no no more will join until a later date.

GhostChilli and Dreamgirl have been accepted

Amira has been added as Moku's apprentice, Ashta is Baine's.

Edited by TheFallenAngel6236

haha, no problem. BUt it seriously is the last one. We have too many people that are inactive

I know, it's super annoying. People did that on my RP too, I wanted to punch them in face >.<

Yeah, and the people who sign up first take the important roles and then they never come on which is why i've had to take the leader role

I don't know why so many do that. It is annoying. If your going to leave let the RP know. Not leave it sitting there. I'd almost suggest a wipe and who ever is active gets to stay in and those that are inactive and gave no warning of being so ect need to resign up. Granted some times you can't help it say your com dies but all ya need to do is find another com with internet and inform.

Lol, Navira sure seems to know how to trip it lol. Good thing shes not in the same clan. Would not suprize me if She told her whole clan about Tashrins end already xd.png

ahh thanks. I was afraid I will not be accepted :3

and yeah, dont worry, I wont be inactive biggrin.gif I maybe wont be able to post every day, but that would not happen often laugh.gif

Lol, Navira sure seems to know how to trip it lol. Good thing shes not in the same clan. Would not suprize me if She told her whole clan about Tashrins end already xd.png

Lol just saw this. And yeea, right? Baine pissed her off so she could most definitely do that xd.png prolly won't though.

Most likely a good thing if she does not. Tashrin would not be happy to say the least lol

Me neither. Although once August 22 hits, I'll be late on replies due to school..

Me neither. Although once August 22 hits, I'll be late on replies due to school..

I START SCHOOL THE SAME DAY :3

me too, but from September 15th =/ I will still be posting actively though biggrin.gif

Senior year??

Lol in middle school xd.png 8th grade actually.

someone should reply to the RP.

Edited by Lila