TheFallenAngel6236

Warriors of Rosario OOC

LLD I could go ahead and just give you a moonstone because I'm sick of looking at it. (is male) If you want

And ready btw

Edited by TheComingUp

Who ever send the teleport link first wins. Tis doe snot really matter. If ya want I'll take him anyway to. Me needs more male moon stones cause right now I only got one male for.....5 moonstones?

Edited by little lost dragon

I'll be right with the roleplay, i need to eat dinner first and I'll be right back.

DANG IT! He grew up one hour ago, sorry

Just call me TCU or Stix :-p

Edited by TheComingUp

Tis ok.

And ok TheFallenAngel6236. Scroll is waiting thee teleport trade as well.

DANG IT! He grew up one hour ago, sorry

Just call me TCU or Stix :-p

Gonna have to call you Stix, TCU is a college around here and all of my teachers went there, so it makes me think of school which is coming up and I do not want to do my summer reading project.

It is a legitimate excuse! Anyway, don't let anyone die while Baine is off associating with the rival clan.

Lol I can just imagin some awkward music going on in the background at the scene with Tashrin and Baine right now xd.png

Alright, i know TCU and LLD are ready but Lila, are you ready? And yes, you may call me TFA, haha

Lol, its a good thing he pays attention though. Or her chant would have had a bad end.

All she's got to do is get his soft side to show for her. If she does that then things could get real interesting between the clans.

Edited by little lost dragon

I'm about to have Baine faint wherever the poop she is, so I'll be ready in once LLD posts again.

He'd eat her. Yum. xd.png

Oh, and LLD, I'm sorry, i didn't know you couldn't teleport mature dragons sad.gif

Edited by TheFallenAngel6236

UPDATE::: And oh wow, good thing LLD posted when he did. So is everyone ready or are we waiting until they return? I think it might be a little interesting if Tashrin brings her to the camp once some others are awake. hehe, a little morning drama~

and be right back, quick shower

Edited by TheFallenAngel6236

Speaking of drama, it's time to watch me some Degrassi! Haha, I'm ready. We can just timeskip and say he got there in the morning, correct?

Time skip ago. Due to not flying I'll have him arrive at the camp in the morning with Baine.

Alright guys, I've gotta go to bed. Sorry for leaving at a suspenseful time haha. Tomorrow, i'll work on getting the full recaps going and I'll see y'all in the morning~ Night guys!