TheFallenAngel6236

Warriors of Rosario OOC

Uhhh ghostchill? Ya may want to correct the names there in your post heh. Vrans is at the battle zone being held by a bleeding magi whos trying to get Moku away from an angry red who I'm currently *takes deep breath* trying to stop from killing everyone lol.

Edit: Heh lol. Tashrin will be in very bad condition after this fight. Most likely crippled for a bit. Taking on 2 adults both also battle hardened and 2 new ones. AND plus poison. He's going to be near death after this fight. (though he can't die or an entire sub plots out the winde nor do I want him to)

Edited by little lost dragon

Ah sorry. For moment I thought everyone was involved...

Alright, i just saw a character template in the RolePlay. Do not pay attention to it. Do not respond to it or anything. I've reported the post so the moderators will take care of it. I think it was a character form posted in the wrong RolePlay but still, it had interrupted the RolePlay.

So about whats going on in the RP now. Rosario and the Teratio are now at war as soon as Teratio finds there crippled warrior?

Also on another note. Why do all my chars end up injured if they get a love? xd.png. Its happened every single time litterly so far. Char fals in love and sooner or later get badly hurt. lol odd how that works.

xd.png That's what my ex-boyfriend said when i dumped him. But that's what happens in everything. I play too many video games xd.png

lol, well thankfully I haven't gotten injured yet (tis got a GF of my own heh) but don't jinx it xd.png.

Vrans is very caring for his mate. He not happy yes but he also not going to dump her or anything.

Thanks for bringing Fedora into the camp, but she is as hard as a rock. Good luck with that. tongue.gif

Edited by Vocalia

xd.png My boyfriend was completely depressed when i dumped him ohmy.gif i felt sorta bad but he was a jerk. So i got myself a better boyfriend~

and he better not~ He'd end up like tashrin~

Most guys sadly are not worth it. I could type a long time about it but not allowed to cause that would be spam here lol. But ya, though try not to have to many. the fewer you had the more the others will know they can trust you to not dump them.

And lol ya. Just a moonstone version.

((Please stay on topic. This is not the place to discuss your exes either.))

Ack sorry, tried to keep it at a min.

Anyway I gtg for a bit.... say an hour or 2. Bounus I'm I'm back before then.

LLD WHY DO HAVE TO GO I JUST GOT ON BAHHHHHHH

sheep?

Anyway, I'll be gone from noon to around three-thirty or four, I'm going to eat lunch and then I have a horse riding lesson. PLEEEEEEEEASE don't go too far without me.

Edited by Lila

Back for the rest of the day (aside minus meals and such)

Edited by little lost dragon

Sorry GhostChilli, Baine's a preoccupied mess at the moment, but I'm going to interact with Amira in a post or two.

Oh yeah, sorry about that. And I can't roleplay until a little later since I have guests

Feel that I should post that Gaius was Baine's mentor and was killed by Teratio after he was banished from the clan for healing a Teratio. Different Teratios though, of course.

Who's Gaius? I'm sorry, i'm hopelessly behind. When I come online for good I'll need a recap. Not right now thogh

Everyone is at camp though I think you were there for that...Vita was just healed and Baine took off to heal Tashrin but she's going to come back and heal the others.