TheFallenAngel6236

Warriors of Rosario OOC

Cameron's out in the forest right now. He'll be making his way back to camp soon.

I'm sorry you two but I'm no longer accepting character forms for this. Even if you are a RPer here already. So please do not submit any character forms for they will not be accepted.

Er, what about the eggs?

Me thinks those are already accepted cause well we did mention them a while ago and no said they where not allowed

Aww ok, cya Vocalia. Hope ya have fun. When ya be back?

Edit: ok I may be a bit before my next post. But I will post before I head to sleep if I can.

Edited by little lost dragon

Hey unless I'm at a friends place which I do normally notify ya guys about I'm sitting here all day waiting for a post to show lol.

School does not start till after this week for me. But I have to agree with 9pmg5665 here. This is kind of dead lately.

Name:Zyra

Age: Young adult (I don't know what that is in dragon years)

Breed of Dragon: Vampire

Mate:None

Clan:rouge

Position: none at first

Description/History: She has gleaming bone white scales with blood red wings. Her fangs are unusually sharp and her eyes are a dark red color. She is a large dragon but because she was formally a whiplash dragon she has the fast speed and agility of a whiplash dragon. Zyra was bitten when her parents were killed by a group of invading dragons. A vampire dragon happened to find her and after biting her left, Zyra has been growing up alone ever since. And because of her hard life she is a bit aggressive and snappy and can easily become deadly.

Yay, i made a character!!

Alright so this is when I get a little mean on here. If you would just read a few comments before yours, this RolePlay is no longer accepting any more character forms. Please delete your post because your character will not be accepted.

I'm going to a baseball game today, so I won't be able to post anymore until tomorrow. Wish me luck in getting a foul ball.

Would it e okay if I have Amira fully mature soon, but still Baine's apprentice?

I suddenly can't get to the RP's and they all go active on me xd.png

A friend is over for a sleep over so I may be a while before I can post again. Sorry.

Elferd, I might have a bit of a problem with the Dementia thing mainly because I had an uncle with Dementia and he died. So if you could please not use said idea... I would appreciate it.

Elferd, I might have a bit of a problem with the Dementia thing mainly because I had an uncle with Dementia and he died. So if you could please not use said idea... I would appreciate it.

Oh I am so sorry. My uncle died too, out of cancer. :'(

I lost my favorite aunt to an accidental drug overdose. Worse loss I've ever experienced. sad.gif

I am not challenging your authority in the roleplay, and I know how painful it is to see someone with said issues, but banning it from the RP for personal reasons seems, er, not immature but a bit selfish. I'm not saying you have to, that would be ridiculous, but you have to remember a roleplay is a community, not your kingdom.

/2 cents

So, hopefully that didn't offend anyone...and I think Baine is super happy only because I'm super happy today.

Ok I'm heading off for the rest of today and will be back some point in the evening. Just letting ya guys know in case this goes active when I'm gone (like last time)

Attention: No one is to issue a time skip besides me. This wasn't something I was informed about as the creator of the RP. Do not let this happen again. I understand that I have had an absence from this RP but however, I'm still online almost everyday. PM me if you want to do a day change or time skip. Do not do these on your own. I have returned to this as the full owner and manager of the RP. No more authorizations are possessed by Lila and Little Lost Dragon

I'm sorry for being like this but really, I don't appreciate you day changing without me being asked.

Edited by TheFallenAngel6236

I know but this is a warning to everyone who uses this RP. If it happens again, I'm sorry to say that I will have the topics locked and deleted by a Moderator.

Timeskip? o.e

EDIT: Because I'm an epic censorkip.gif**. Right.

Edited by Lila

Someone issued a time skip to the morning without permission. this is the timeskip i'm referring to.

ITs kind of been a week since that.... but ook then.

Anyway due to this being a bit active just letting ya guys know that I won't be on for much longer till the end of today.