TheFallenAngel6236

Warriors of Rosario OOC

I'm kind of waiting for a Moku interaction until I post again as either Zadar or Moku.

Dang.... that leaves all my chars limboed then till some one speaks to Moku........ mind if I use a NPC?

Ok posted. Though I dunnu if a day dream could 'shoot' day dreams or anything lol.

I guess they can I dont really know"blam blam ,I will send you into to such a daydream you will die out of daydreaming.

Well if where going to power play then I see where that could be coming from. But all I see a day dream is is you losing focus WHICH a dragon that can its attention well..... the daydream will have next to no effect.

Well thee plan was that she had them out side the clan and claimed to have found them..... only tis not the case now lol. We'll be RP'ing the little guys when they hatch. Though I dunnu what dragon clan costums are with medic eggs if and when they do show.

Can I volunteer Fedora to help Baine raise her eggs? She understand their backgrounds since she was abandoned since she was a hatchling.

Fine by me. I'll be RP'ing 2 of them lol. Heh if all goes well It would help her for if her and Vrans go that far.

Lila... Can you post as the Marena dragon please? I can't do anything until then

Hey, sorry I haven't notified anyone, but I've been busy with Air Force business. I'll also be gone all day tomorrow, so I'll post something later.

Ok was just making sure.

Vrans is trying to hide..... and not make it look like so at the same time heh

She'd eat them! xd.png kidding. I think she'd be curious since Baine's the only white dragon that could actually have eggs.

it seems like vrans is a womanizer now. like charley sheen but without drugs and yes I had to post this. and I would like to create a new clan with Elferd,Hawke and maybe kast was it if he was rejected from tarerio for abandoning his clan mates in dragon prison.

Edited by 9pmg5665

I knew a womanizer at school. If you think Vrans is like that you seen nothing. All he is right now is a young dragon trying to hold together a broken heart.

and attractin the ladies but yea not as much as a real one.and back to before can Elferd make his clan?

Edited by 9pmg5665

Wow you really don't know what your talking about. That or you think guys should be all tough and no feeling.

nah i am just more of a stereo type I actually do bottle up my emotions and no I did not think it through much but I got it planned out I just need a name for it plus you said that there is a fourth clan in the books(somebody tell me the title!!!!) so it is not a bad idea but so far Elferd is sitting in the den with two deformed legs and a shredded wing since you did not want the battle to have"pushovers" in it which I corrected but at the cost of near death for my Rosario dragon.