TheFallenAngel6236

Warriors of Rosario OOC

Hmm... Maybe yould could earse the question you asked Baine and post it again by itself when you see her on?

Awww crud ok. Have fun at school. We'll try not to have to much happen.

Edit: I'm heading over to a friends place. Back in a couple of hours.

Edited by little lost dragon

So, I've finally dispelled my stress and i can return to being the manager of the RolePlay. I'll need a recap of what has happened during my absence, of course. And I'll resume my regular posting.

So far, Vrans is recovering and permission has been verifyed so he's no longer Moku's mate. Tashrin and Baine became mates as well and well now Baine is expecting eggs at some point. And yes an attack happened and they captured 3 dragons from it. One being Tashrin (his clan attacked) and a blackand a coastle wave runner. Aside from 2 rogues joining the clan thats about it.

Do you guys mind if I bring Hawke to converse with Moku?

Edited by 9pmg5665

I don't really care lol. No longer will affect Vrans to much.

@TheFallenAngel6236: Maybe have Zadar pop out or something or have him return from a meeting or something..... um in the books sometimes the leader would leave to visit there ansesters at a cave... maybe he could have been away doing that and ya. Maybe he could return (if ya go with this idea heh) and ask Vita what happened ect.

I don't mind if you interact with Moku. Also, i need a little more information on the wars xd.png Who was attacked, where are the prisoners of wars, etc.

Rosario was defending against the Teratio, Tashrin ,a black(possibly marrow),and a coastal wave runner and they are at

camp wall's over
is what i meant to say. Edited by 9pmg5665

Teratio attacked, I like to picture the prision right between the rock (thats used for annousments ect) and the near by the medic den.

I agree with LLD, i don't think there would be a fence in the middle of the forest like that.

One other question. I dunnu when this should be but when should the clans meet up? I'm wondering how that would turn out lol

I think we should have them meet sometime as well. Once we finish the meeting between Vita and Marena, I'll have Zadar announce a meeting with Marena and Teratio.

Ah ok. 2 are at war on one does not know it lol. I wonder how it will look like here in the RP...

considering Vita just went onto Marena territory Marena might know about it sooner then you think ahhah. no really though That is what I think.

considering Vita just went onto Marena territory Marena might know about it sooner then you think ahhah. no really though That is what I think.

ways away from the border then walked up to it and sat down on his side and looked around.

Um..... where does it say he walked over it?

no I was not listening and I am very sorry but tecnically I did not either as Hawke did not cross the border because I left it out of what he did but Beaches are pretty small compared to dragons. And what About the leaders because Marena's leader is not very active since school started for her so should Marena just send the deputy (Lila).

Edited by 9pmg5665