TheFallenAngel6236

Warriors of Rosario OOC

Then well also I will be gone in my time next afternoon for golf or morning and maybe later for swimming and now a little bit so..no talky for you.

is a co-supervisor

Lol. It's nice to see you around, CharmedWolf. Looking forward to roleplaying :3

EDIT: I doubt I'll be on tomorrow. I have horseback riding lessons and my sister is going back to Oklahoma.

Edited by Lila

is a co-supervisor

Lol. It's nice to see you around, CharmedWolf. Looking forward to roleplaying :3

EDIT: I doubt I'll be on tomorrow. I have horseback riding lessons and my sister is going back to Oklahoma.

Thanks! Oklahoma??? We lived there for SIX years and now I'm finally back to in sweet old oregon. smile.gif

Yea I live in Tejas. Sister goes to OU. But we get in trouble if we stray off topic, so yeauh.

What is with the new position consular?

Edited by 9pmg5665

I have a sudden urge to kill Baine off, but that would leave a frickin plot hole o.e I don't know what to do with her now.

Edited by Lila

That would leave an entire plot hole. But it was your idea though for the plot to.... plus there's much more that could happen in that plot. Like what if mister nosy I mean sunset stalkes Baine to her next meeting? Some how I doubt he'll be silent about it.

I wouldn't actually kill her off o.0 I have so much muse all of the sudden and I has nowhere to put it.

Oh.... my bad lol.

And man Vrans is a wreck. I hope he gets out of this mess sooner rather then later. Its no fun RP'ing a depressed wreck.

But right now I just really want to roleplay, and I don't feel like joining any new ones lol.

Lol. Tis long past bed time (mom ain't home woot) but tis is going to need to switch to sneak posting. But I'm far into this to drop for bed right now heh.

lol, sometimes thats all it is, can't have action and drama all the time. But I'm thinking of the 2 clans at war to begin the fighting soon. Would spice up Tashrin and Baines plot a lot to as well as get the others going.

Hmm.. Maybe we could involve the dragon who attacked Falon? Maybe we would find out hes a clan dragon, and it provokes a fight? Just a thought.

Ok, when do ya want this part of the plot to happen? Afternoon RP time? Evening? And do you want to RP the unknown dragon or some one else?

Meh, I can RP The dragon. Maybe we could encounter it, or atleast spot it on the hunting trip? Or we could scent it, and report it was on our territory. I don't really mind when.

Ah ok so like the attack from the enemy clan comes in Vrans and Falon scent them rush back to camp to warn them sort of thing?

Yeah. That would be good. What breed do you think the attacker should be? I thought maybe a black dragon, since they are so quick, but what do you think?