TheFallenAngel6236

Warriors of Rosario OOC

I don;t see an issue with it my self lol. Would add a whole new element to fights with the clan lol. Most likely give them the upper hand in a lot of fights.

Let me know if it's too early to hatch the eggs. TFA hasn't posted in a while and I don't know when there will be another timeskip, so...I'm just gonna do it.

Where is TFA anyway? I thought she was going to be around more. I see her in the freeform section a lot but not much here.

*headdesk* Look, I said no timeskips until I'm consulted. Just because I'm not on here much, doesn't mean you can't PM me or anything.I was serious when I said that I'll be forced to delete this RolePlay. If anyone has questions or wants a timeskip, You ask me first regardless of whether or not I've been on here in a while. If this happens one for time, the threads will be deleted by a moderator.

Let me know if it's too early to hatch the eggs. TFA hasn't posted in a while and I don't know when there will be another timeskip, so...I'm just gonna do it.

This post from you here made it seem as though you were going to do a timeskip. I've already said not to do timeskips regardless of my activity. I know I haven't been active and it's because mainly, the Roleplay has been moving too fast for me to actually keep up. That, and I've lost interest. Coupled with that, I've started school and have been more focused on my studies than this. I am not that only one that uses my account. My sister uses this account as well as my cousin so some of my posts in other forums aren't necessarily mine.

I didn't say I was going to delete it because I lost interest in it. I said I would because I have already said to PM me about mega change requests which for example, CharmedWolf had PMed me asking if her character may be a weapons-smith. Which I said was fine as long as everyone else agreed. It shouldn't take much time to PM and ask.

I'm not arguing about this anymore. Please do not reply to this and please just take a short time to either ask, or just plain inform me about any future timeskips.

Alright. Just to be clear, everyone is fine with Falon being the armor Smith, right? I don't want anyone to get confused.

Okay, everyone. This is really important. Please read the whole message through.

Mainly due to schoolwork and my inability to concentrate on this particular RolePlay, I've been extremely inactive here. However, I wish to join back in since I've realized that I can't just leave my own RolePlay. I would like to apologize to those of you, mostly Lila, for snapping the other day. It was not right for me to do something like that. However, I will still control time skips. And since I'm trying to be more active now, it shouldn't be much of a problem.

My deepest apologies, I hope we can forgive and forget.

Forgive do able, forget..... unless ya know how to wipe your brains cells is inpossible. But that's another subject on its own.

For RP's and there's owners for basic RP rules (normally left unsaid though I find) here's a few:

1. If you lost intrest in the RP hand its owner ship to some one in the RP whos fairly active and seems to have a intrest in it. Other wise if you got no intrest in it the pm about it and other things will only start to annoy you.

2. If your not active and the rest of the RP is you will be left behind. Like Lila said its a community. A community don't stop life (or in this case RP) when some one leaves or vanishes with out warning. The more active the RP the more some one will be left behind if they stop being active.

A good step to this is allow some one else to RP your chars till you return and just have them give you a recap when you return.

3. If you genrally lack the intrest to stay up with the Rp then let it know. That way your not pushing your self to do something you don;t want to. Trust me, if something becomes a chore and ya don't like it you'll eventually avoid it completely.

Just a few pointers there. Glad ya realized ya can't just ditch it. Cause thats when things can go wrong like the time skip stuff.

But ya. Ditching and snapping at the active RP'ers for something your not here to even see with out the need for pm's ain't the way to go. Tis glad ya saw that.

All in all wb.

((Sorry if that sounded rude or something. I felt the need to post this. No-offence is met in any of this there just pointers for more or less how to avoid a repeat))

I don't dwell on the past. As long as you don't make the same mistake twice, I'll probably forget it even happened.

Alright so before I left the RP for a period of timing, I mentioned a three-clan meeting. I'm doing that this RP night. So please, everyone, try to get your characters back to the camps so that they may go to a meeting place.

Well, I guess for the RPers, we will have to change something. Because this RP night was gonna be the night of the attack.

Was that already planned? Wow. Um okay then, since I've been inactive, I'll push that to the next RP night.

I apologize for double post, I just want everyone know that within the next hour or two, I'll be leaving for the night to watch a movie. So I'll see everyone tomorrow.

CharmedWolf? Um there are NPC dragons that could be cheering the names. Otherwise it would one tiny clan. So they could be cheering the names.

Vrans right now is dealing with his issues. And Vita is also attempting to help. Right now cheering names is not exactly high on priority's for them.

If anyone is open to adopt Silvine as their character, let me know, it's hard to keep track of like four different dragons D: