TheFallenAngel6236

Warriors of Rosario OOC

Lol, read the hinting there in Moku's dream. Seems the clans maybe traveling together like they do in the books. Though one question, in the books the clans had to fight together and work together before they even agreed to traveling with each other, and here the main clan and one other hate each others guts right now (no litterly.... well maybe)

I think I'll try to get them to work together. Correct me if I'm wrong but we don't have Teratio and Marena leaders. I'll probably control them as minor characters until the dragons resettle.

LLD, they are taking the hatchlings with them.

I don't want to burden you, CharmedWolf, but I'm planning on adopting Silvine out at the next timeskip.

Ok. Now just waiting on Vita's mother to respond.

Edit: Ok if this takes to long he'll just pass out.

Also If Falon beleives Kast like that then she failed to notice what Vrans and Fedora did when she stepped up to take the blame. But guess we'll see how things go.

((I hope Fedora does not go mad..... Vrans already has had enough trouble for a bit lol.))

Edited by little lost dragon

Falon is secretly training in her dreams now. Kast is sly enough to even trick Falon. She may grow furthur away from her friends, we'll see hw it goes.

Like in the books. Did not Lion paw do just that till he found out Tigerstars true intent? If I recall right Tigerstar used similar ways to get to Lion paw. But I do recall him falling further from his friends when he was willingly meeting Tigerstar.

Will someone adopt Silvine? I know CharmedWolf offered but she has a lot of characters atm and I wanted to ask again anyway.

I suppose I could try to RP her till some can take her. Though I'd need to know the details on her behaver that have formed already.

Whoops sorry. Yes he is telepathicly

Derp... seems Cam just told the news to Amira. I don't think she knew till now.

*waves* Hai. If you're still accepting, I might join. And LLD, i saw your post on page two. I remember Leafpool! c:

Sorry, fallenangel has told us that they are no longer accepting. Though its not for me.to tell you, just giving you a heads up. smile.gif

Have you tried PMing her? If she's not active anymore we'll have to move on one way or another.