TheFallenAngel6236

Warriors of Rosario OOC

School now up for me to. But I'll be on in the mornings between classes and after school for sure (after school depends if GF is on or not)

Why is that?

And I may not have time to rp for two days, I have an asl project I need to get down for school

9pmg5665 probably has legitimate reasons to quit, and he's probably not going to check here that often anymore. We'll miss you in the RP.

Anyway, are these two new characters temporary?

Probably, but also, I think my Guardian of Nature will become one of my permanent characters after this segment, so long as I have permission to add him.

Sorry for not posting... Assignment... Exams... pilling... @_@

*gets buried under tons of paper*

The Waverunner's defecting. If she isn't accepted to Rosario, she will be a rogue ally like Moku.

I'm thinking of having Tashrin defect my self. After all the change he's gone through he plain is not suited for his own clan anymore. To much of his good side is out and have pushed his bad side away. Plus that would mean he could help raise his hatchlings and see them ect

I'm gonna make Falon the clan forger and have her introduce the clan to armour. And I have an idea. Made, if yap want, Cameron can be a forger too? Because he was looking for something else besides fighting.

Nothing like that happened in the books but sounds ok to me. Though ya may want to check with the owner....

There called "Warriors" and there are several of the series. Last I checked around....3. Its been a while since I last checked lol.

But ya there about cats in clans. Once and if ya read them this RP is very much like that just dragon style.

Oh yes! I read those. I'm on Omen Of The Stars series, and on the book called, 'The Forgotten Warrior' I am in love with the books. And now that I think about, this is very much like the books. Not to be off topic, but Lionpaw/ is the best. xd.png (in my books he has his full name, but I don't wannabe spoil it.)

I had just started the set of.... forget the name but one of the books had "The power of three" in it. thats about as far as I got due to the others had yet to get over here.

Edit: Well wait.... which one has Jaypaw pretending to be starclan on the shadow clan leader and star clan acutly showed.... which book was that?

Edited by little lost dragon

I had just started the set of.... forget the name but one of the books had "The power of three" in it. thats about as far as I got due to the others had yet to get over here.

Edit: Well wait.... which one has Jaypaw pretending to be starclan on the shadow clan leader and star clan acutly showed.... which book was that?

Herm. ..I think its...Sunrise. I know its in the power if three series for sure. But I have something to run by you guys and gals. I've been talking to the owner onlf this RP in PM and asked hernif Falon could be the clan forger. And also about these weapons called battle claws. Basically they are sharp metal claws that are attached to their real one's, and when its time to fight the unclick them. They wanted me.to ask you what you all think first.

Edited by CharmedWolf

Battle claws.... sounds intresting. But would not help a few others fighting styles though. Vita mainly uses his hind legs for extra support in a fight using his tail wings and front paws as weapons. Vrans almost never charges a opponet and perferrs a defencive battle style. Strick then block there counter or avoid. extended battle claws would work though if they where hit onto there back though.

Exactly. You said he uses his front paws as weapons. So they could be attached to his front paws. And I'm sure Vrans uses his front paws to strike. He dosent sit there like a rock, dose he? wink.gif

Lol Vrans uses his front claws and mouth to strike. But ok now that I know they can go on either set of paws I don't see how it would not work.

Vita's out for the count atm lol. He's got to replunish his magic and energy. Teleporting takes a lot of both.

Vrans he has never done this before lol.