TheFallenAngel6236

Warriors of Rosario OOC

A black dragon? Sure. I'll have the attack happen soon. Most of the attackers are NPC's but I guess there will be at least 2 player dragons in this.

In online RPG games the chars running around are considered NPC I think it stands for Non Player Controled or something. Or ^ that to lol

Edited by little lost dragon

If Elferd dies I with make mountain clan guy character.

I with make? wha? If I think your saying what your having trouble saying then ok

Edited by little lost dragon

I meant teratio clan dragon. And yes I should have said will.

Edited by 9pmg5665

I slept for the night and this happens... I hate time differences...

WOuld anyone mind if I bring in my other fav breed as a char? (Fav's happen to be Magi Moonstone and Ribbon dancer)

Couple people joined,Lila and LLD are OOC supervisors,Elferd me is almost dead,vrans is not a baby(much),Baine was biten by a marrow dragon,Vita was somewhere,and tashrin was taken hostage by Rosario and a hatchling was captured too.

Edited by 9pmg5665

Couple people joined,Lila and LLD are OOC supervisors,Elferd me is almost dead,vrans is not a baby(much),Lila was biten by a marrow dragon,Vita was somewhere,and tashrin was taken hostage by Rosario and a hatchling was captured too.

Corrections

Lila and LLD are OOC supervisors

Uhhh not just OOC last I heard

vrans is not a baby(much)

Have you acutly had that sort of thing happen to you? When you don't trust many? If ya did I don't think you'd be calling him a baby.

Vita was somewhere

Last I saw In the medic den.

hatchling was captured too

Who said that? She has yet to be captured last I saw. She's talking to Baine last I saw.

Hatchling/Navira never left rosario territory,

Vrans cried but I said not really,

and also no I have not had a breakup before but you said that if you put yourself into the game too much and also I don't date.

and in posts I thought I saw that Angel gave the entire game to you until she wants it back and yes I got it wrong I am sorry but I was just giving a recap to flygor.

Edited by 9pmg5665

Need update on recap and help posting so confused sad.gif

Hi! I'm one of the new people. I'll give you some more recap:

A swallowtail named Falon (Me) crashed. Baine saved her and she joined the clan. She and Cameron helped Vrans come out of his shell abit. Falon and Vrans went hunting and heard an attack coming. Rosario won and right now I do belive Vita took a red dragon prisoner, and vrans and falon took a black dragon prisoner. And I think Elferd might die. (The black dragon turns out he was the one that hurt falon thats why she crashed.)

All my chars are used up D: Non are free unless I have Tashrin wake but still.

Vrans is with Vocalia's char waiting a reaction, Vita is waiting for Baines answer, and Tashrin is out cold atm.