TheFallenAngel6236

Warriors of Rosario OOC

I should have guess, stereo typing is a very bad habit to get into. I suggest you get out of that habit.

As for your char, me and Lila are no longer in charge and the owners back so you'll have to wait for her.

((And as a side note. A womanizer trys to get the girls and not do sqwat. Vrans did not ask for them and he does try to do things. Other wise explain his other wing being damaged.))

it's a conspiracy to get rid of hipees oh wait that's not bad. HOORAY. and yeah I know what a womanizer is my frenmies say they are they get rejected in the first week.

wait off topic

DRAGONS DRAGON HERE AND THERE

Edited by 9pmg5665

it's a conspiracy to get rid of hipees oh wait that's not bad. HOORAY. and yeah I know what a womanizer is my frenmies say they are they get rejected in the first week.

Wait if I just read that right, your saying getting rejected then showing how your feeling makes you a womanizer?

You really need to stop assuming things to.

Womanizer

1. Does nothing, litterly just enough to stay looking good.

2. brags to the girls saying this and that. If it inpresses the girls he does it more.

3. Good portion of the time he may just seem your bragger and show off (with what little he can do)

Vrans

1. Broken heart trying to hold together

2. Did not even ask for any of the females. They came to him. One after Vita asked her to help.

3. He still does his job. Notice he could just go to the den and sleep instead he's trying to help keep guard. Plus he fought as well.

to LLD yes I know that but they did not show their emotions and continued to brag and if the girl still rejected them they would start cussing at the girl and I stopped the "vrans is a womanizer" thing last post sorry completely different.

to fallen angel. like I do exploiting what you said earlier when you said that there was anther clan in the books AND TELL ME THE TITLE OF THEM.and I wanted to start it because Hawke gets some talk once a week,Elferd used to get interaction(my main character).

(I have to see what exploiting means huh i already did)

Edited by 9pmg5665

to LLD yes I know that but they did not show their emotions and continued to brag and if the girl still rejected them they would start cussing at the girl and I stopped the "vrans is a womanizer" thing last post sorry completely different.

Ah ok. Well you where still saying that word so I thought you where on the same thought pattern there cause that line seemed tied in with the rest.

yeah I would have made most of the same mistake. and also I okay I do assume things easily but I have evidence less then half the time.

Edited by 9pmg5665

Ohhhh sorry! Misread. I'll edit in a sec.

And to pmg, I'm sorry but I don't think there should be a fourth clan. Mainly because the RP isn't open to more character forms even from existing members. So Elferd would be the only dragon in the Clan. So I'll have to say no. There can't be a fourth clan.

Morning Vocalia.

The RP's been dead most of yesterday and so far today aside from Lila's post. Um could ya post with Fedora?

Hey sorry i've been inactive. Hurricane hit New Hampshire this morning. Even though I live in a city (sort of) it's pretty bad. But the storm's calmed down a bit.

Oh did not know that. Heh sorry there. I was just asking cause one I was bored and 2 well its was inactive almost all yesterday and 3 tis was just asking. I knew about Vocalia time zone difference but ya.

I'm sorry you two but I'm no longer accepting character forms for this. Even if you are a RPer here already. So please do not submit any character forms for they will not be accepted.

Meh, I think the age difference is to big. I think hes 64? Lol Falon is 13.

Edited by CharmedWolf

Heh lol, Vrans is 11 and Fedora is 49 years older then him. But he seemed to have taken to her anyway. But its up to ya.

Oh alright. I really just wanted another dragon so Falon could have a mate. tongue.gif

Oh, if you want a mate, I'm open too. In fact, Cameron has been showing interest in Falon ever since the river.