TheFallenAngel6236

Warriors of Rosario OOC

Well it might be kinda hard for me actually. Because I have falon huroku Morgan and Cameron and falon will have hatchlings some time. But if no one else offers I still will.

I'm going to wait for the next timeskip or two to hand her off. I won't be doing to much roleplaying with her, so the next RPer can have a reasonable amount of character shaping to do. As long as she remains high-maintenance, I'm okay with pretty much anything lol.

Sorry I wasn't able to get on. I went out of town and my laptop had no connection

CharmedWolf, you said that the signal was when Baine got into position, so that's who we're waiting on right now.

They are invisible boundaries surrounding a dragon to protect themselves. I think they also flash when something hits them, weakening them slightly, but soon replenishing themselves unless they take repeated blows. When they break, they're down until they can be reformed manually by the dragon who put it up.

Also, Cameron is now on his way to Falon's rescue. If his timing is just right, he'll strike a lethal blow right when Falon brings down the ward.

If ya ask me she seems to be god modding a bit. Invincablilty for a bit, heating up someones armor. Last I checked a silver could not do that.

I am not taking sides or accusing or anything but I didn't know silvers could do that. And, when or will falon be ables to break the wards? She is being toasted.

Edited by CharmedWolf

I was going to have the wards fall in my next post. And yea I haven't been sticking to her species very well. I'll go ahead and have that spell fail

OKay i know some people aren't ready to move on but we need a time skip soon so could everyone that isn't completely ready quickly finish up and go to sleep? just post here once you're all good to go.

I think we can timeskip, and my morning post just won't be in the camp.

so, ready.

EDIT: Also, not at this timeskip, but the next, does it seem appropriate for the hatchlings to grow their wings?

Edited by Lila

Ok well then all that leave is Vita who wants to tend to his mother before he sleeps right now. Or I could have him pass out. He has not been sleeping or eating well as of late

Also on the Mother and Father of Vita, whats going to happen with them?

Edited by little lost dragon

As for his parents, I'm not sure if Zadar will have them join as warriors. They can join as elders however since we have no elders. Well, we did but TheComingUp disappeared a long time ago.