TwilightMoonDragon

Hetalia: W, P, or R OCC

I really have no idea exactly how to do this.

My friend, Ice, said I should join here, and I'm really not 100% sure where/what to post/say. -coughbecausei'mstupidcough-

So, bear with me..? ^^;

I'm going to start with the form, I guess?

Username: Ansleyy-Bearr

Name: Canada

Appearance: His eyes are a light green, paired with a dirty-blonde sort of hair colour. He's not very strong, or large in build, in fact, he's rather femininely shaped. For his age, he is rather short, barely making it at 5 ft, 6 in. He usually wears baggy tees, or a hoodie, both with the well known emblem of his country, the maple leaf. He's never seen without his favourite backpack, a dark blue drawstring, which he tends to carry on one shoulder.

Personality: He's shy, no matter how long you've known him. It's hard to get him to open up, about anything. His voice is more on the quiet side, unless he's really angry. His anger hardly ever flares up, because he does his best to avoid fighting, mostly because he know's he won't win that fight. He usually observes silently on the sidelines, and jumps in when he's needed.

Bio: Before France took him under his wing, he'd made the greatest memories with his 'brother' America, and the one who raised them, England. When America rebelled, Canada backed off as much as he could, and started spending more time with France.

Enemies: He avoids fighting as much as he can, so he has none.

Dislikes: Fighting, Being yelled at, anger in general, sour things, being called short

So, Um, now.. I guess it's like, the proof that I can roleplay? I guess..?

[ I'm just going to use one of my OC's, 'kay? 'kay. c: ]

Azuma stares down at his beloved guitar. The recent project he'd been given had no restrictions. So who cared if he presented it through song? He strummed the first chord, before quickly progressing to the second, third, and so on. Each note made his smile widen.

Finally, he opened his mouth the let the words out. "-insert some lyrics about some subject in school. I'd come up with these, but it'd probably end up sounding retarted. SO~!-"

Once the song he'd so carefully written was finally over, he looked up at the rest of the class, shrugging. "..Okay, that's all" He slid off the desk he'd been sitting on and casually walked back to his own desk, propping his guitar up against the side.

Umm~ Other than that.. Yeah, I'll be active. No doubt.♥

I guess.. that's it~?

Yeah, sorry if I didn't make it clear before. My fault.

TMD, we could have Copenhagen and Calabria interact, I guess. xd.png Would Calabria be visiting Copenhagen in, well, Copenhagen? laugh.gif If so, you can go ahead and post, as I'll be out for a bit today.

Edited by Chicogal

Oh! Russia's going around and briefing everyone. Being the arrogant ass that he is, he's telling everyone what to do. Next he's going to Cyrpus's home, and after that can be Austria?

That souns good. Meanwhile...

Username: gistofeverything

Name: Hungary

Appearance: Hungary is tall, and has white-blond hair, which falls to his shoulders. He is often mistaken for a girl, and as such, he has wanted to chop it all off. (Will replace with a picture when my comp is acting right... :<)

Personality: Hungary is someone who doesn't like to be told what to do. He often wants to just take the world for himself, but he knows that that isn't going to happen. For now, he settles on keeping his country under his control. He is also closely linked with Austria.

Bio: Way, way back when, there wasn't even a Hungary. Hungary was just a part of Austria. Then, somewhere in the 1840's, the Hungarian People revolted, and got a Dual Monarchy state of Austria-Hungary. Then, along came World War I, which split the state into two countries., Austria, and Hungary. Still, the Hungarians don't like to be told what do do after so long, and this is why Hungary is the way he is.

Allies: Austria

Enemies: He has none, at the moment.

Dislikes: People trying to impose any rule of any sort over him.

If accepted, I would like for Hungary to be part of the Red River Alliance.

I have another too...

Username: Poke11

Name: Mexico

Appearance: Mexico has short, black hair and a small mustache. He is about average height, and wears Mexican clothing a lot (http://mariachiconnection.com/images/Jalisco-Traje-de-Sutach.gif http://mariachiconnection.com/images/Nuevo-Leon.gif) and carries around either maracas, or a Mexican guitar (https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfPlfEBZITt3HaIo8S9FtkVgmQF5kUR04noidogbATAwYiCbS2hg or the vihuela - http://origin.kaboodle.com/hi/img/c/0/0/1a...=1322189993000)

Personality: Mexico is a fun-loving country who loves to dance and party. He gets along well with others, but can be a little absent-minded at times. He calls Spain a sister to him and likes to talk to her a lot, well, he likes to talk to anyone a lot too.

Bio: (From the Wiki)

Mexico is a country in North America and the largest Spanish-speaking country in the world. It also has the largest number of American Indian language speakers on the continent (the majority speaking Nahuatl, Mayan, Mixtec and Zapotec). Human presence in Mexico has been shown to date back 40,000 years based upon ancient human footprints discovered in the Valley of Mexico (previous evidence substantiated indigenous inhabitants at 12,500 years ago). For thousands of years, Mexico was a land of hunter-gatherers. Around 9,000 years ago, ancient Mexicans domesticated corn and initiated an agricultural revolution, leading to the formation of many complex civilizations. These civilizations revolved around cities with writing, monumental architecture, astronomical studies, mathematics, and militaries. After 4,000 years, these civilizations were destroyed with the arrival of the Spaniards in 1519. For three centuries, Mexico was colonized by Spain, during which time the majority of its indigenous population died off. Formal independence from Spain was recognized in 1821. A war with the United States ended with Mexico losing almost half of its territory in 1848. France then invaded Mexico in 1864 and ruled briefly until 1867. The Mexican Revolution would later result in the death of 10% of the nation's population. Since then, Mexico as a nation-state has struggled with reconciling its deeply-entrenched indigenous heritage with the demands of the modern Western cultural model imposed in 1519. The nation's name is derived from the Mexican civilization (known in popular culture as the Aztecs).

Enemies: None

Dislikes: Party-poopers, quietness, lazy people, mean countries, bad food

If he's accepted, I want him to either be neutral or on Russia's side.

Accepted. Though, Poke, you have a lot of characters. You've reached your charrie limit.

Accepted to both~

BTW, Ice~ Can Adam visit Cassie again so.. Cause she's... Ready. Now. xd.png I dunno why. I want cat angst. xd.png

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

I really don't want them together, though. So, don't expect anything.

Also, I might be gone a lot this weekend. My uncle's birthday is Saturday and Sunday I might have a meeting with the Midnight Crew cosplay group I'm in. Just a heads up.

Guys~ Blob says he's going to try to come back within a week or so. If not, he hopes to be back sometime soon. biggrin.gif

Edited by Chicogal

No, they're not gonna be together. xd.png They're just... You know how male animals are when the sense a cat is... Well, able to have children.

Yay, Blob! xd.png

TMD, after Russia goes to Austria, could he go to Mexico?

We are all excited about this war. Not loving Russia. xd.png Don't let him get too full of himself, lol.

Who is he attacking first? o3o

I guess he'll take Madrid's advice and attack Europe first. xd.png Which nation, I dunno.

When we gonna start the war? When Russia finishes visiting his allies?

Alright, guys. I will be here on both Sunday and Monday.