sharlykng

Shards Of Light

Ok thanks! biggrin.gif

No problem biggrin.gif

@dusk: thank you!

@general public: I'm currently on a Malaysia tour, in Melacca for today, tomorrow in Penang smile.gif I won't be back till this Sunday! -blows air kisses-

Happy birthday Fun! Here's your Bloodscale biggrin.gif

user posted image

Sig~

user posted image

SQUEEEEEEE!!!! xd.pngxd.png

>3< SO ADORABLE!! THANK YOU!!!!

So cuuute!

p.s.

Due to your new rule and my having slid in before it. I will go ahead and hatch some hatchies for you as a commission to make up for the fact that I wanted all the silvers.

So if you accept it...

IOU - 10 Hatchies (Common or Uncommon, Probably a Mix doesn't matter)

Edited by Rekha

Eh, no. xd.png Either/Both requests and commissions are being put on hold right now since next week is THE exams (dun dun dun.....). It doesn't make any difference if you want to change it into a commission or leave it as a request, haha.

I just dunked in the new rule just in case before people start thinking I will do giant group pics of more than 5 dragons or something. *shudder* Three is usually the max unless it somehow fits, because it'll start looking really crowded. :/

Okies! And no worries I wasn't trying to get you to rush I just felt kinda bad! -laughs- Good luck on the exams!

It's nice to know that people want my art, haha. And thank you! biggrin.gif Fingers crossed that my grades go up!

Happy birthday Fun! Here's your Bloodscale biggrin.gif

user posted image

Sig~

user posted image

@sfate: Whichever you'd like to use to sprite biggrin.gif Shoot me some colours too!

user posted image

user posted image

Oh wow! Didn't think you'd get to it that fast! :3 Sorry for late reply, I just started a small 2 week vacation so I haven't really been on my computer in a while. For color palette it is up to you, I never did color him. He is a mountain dweller though.

My boyfriend gives his approval ;P

Lol, okay. smile.gif Lining is a lot faster, and poofed it out for you if you wanted to sprite it.

Its open? if not..please ignore me! ninja.gif

I want one!

Username: Shibunari

What you want me to draw: Bright pink and/or Red Dorsal

Position: Any, I just want it cute!

Emotion: up to you!

Medium: digital

Extra: Yes, please xd.png

Ref: user posted image and user posted image

Thank you!!!

Its open? if not..please ignore me!  ninja.gif

I want one!

Username: Shibunari

What you want me to draw: Bright pink and/or Red Dorsal

Position: Any, I just want it cute!

Emotion: up to you!

Medium: digital

Extra: Yes, please xd.png

Ref: user posted image and user posted image

Thank you!!!

Request Rejected.

C'mon guys, read the OP! Or at least go through the last few pages before even requesting! *facepalm*

This isn't really fair to the others who actually read the posts that REQUESTS ARE CLOSED and are impatiently waiting for a slot to open.

... Looks like I have to make a BIG Open/Closed sign like earthgirl...

Anyway, if others haven't gotten the message...

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED

I have exams that are next week. Definitely no art progress will be made during this period. I have a life too, you know. /rant

Sorry for sounding rude, but I'm getting very tired of the same thing appearing over and over and over again. I do bite, sometimes very sharply; please don't make me into that state. (Though it's quite hilarious after that.)

Edited by sharlykng

Request Rejected.

C'mon guys, read the OP! Or at least go through the last few pages before even requesting! *facepalm*

This isn't really fair to the others who actually read the posts that REQUESTS ARE CLOSED and are impatiently waiting for a slot to open.

... Looks like I have to make a BIG Open/Closed sign like earthgirl...

Anyway, if others haven't gotten the message...

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED

I have exams that are next week. Definitely no art progress will be made during this period. I have a life too, you know. /rant

Sorry for sounding rude, but I'm getting very tired of the same thing appearing over and over and over again. I do bite, sometimes very sharply; please don't make me into that state. (Though it's quite hilarious after that.)

I did read the OP, the rules and it is what normally matters.

I rarely read the last post, it's only "Beautiful!" "Adorable!" "Cute!" "Thank you!" and "You're welcome!", important info like "Requests are closed/Open" will normally always be in the OP.

I'm sorry for upsetting you, and good luck on the exams.

If you did read the OP, you'd realize I DID put in the status of requests, is was 'Taken', aka 'Closed'. I shall have to make a bigger sign for it then.

So sorry for blowing up on you, just happened to be a catalyst. ><

You have a dragon smelling poop on your siggy? o_O;

Goodluck with your studying I go back to the horror/hell known as school in 3days. Dx

O_O" Where? *checks* Oh... yeah. That was quite an old request. biggrin.gif

I wasn't sure if it was new or not... I had not seen it before :3

Started my classes today, CIS105 is looking pretty dull... I have math in a few hours.

Bf has sai on his laptop, i think I shall steal it! >:3

He also just got a new laptop! ^w^

Edited by sfate

Ohhh math... I am somewhat good at it. wink.gif Well, 2 papers down, 4 more to go!

PS. The images in my siggy are all rotators smile.gif

ya i slowly noticed that the images change.

well i currently wonder if they have the appropriate professor teaching my CIS course. he seems to know next to nothing and reads word for word from the powerpoints. =/

well the books and other campus resources should help.

how did you end up with 6 papers? i havent ever had that many at once.

I hate those lecturers, we just go in to sign attendance and tune out the lecturer.

*shrug* Different modules... Let's see:

-Biostatistics

-Basic Immunology

-Pharmacology I

-Pharmacy Practice I

-Marketing for Life Sciences

-Drug Delivery Systems

ugh... sounds like a pain in the rear.

we just took a small quiz today, got a pretty talkative professor... he goes off course material sometimes but I don't mind.

missed it D:

Yay! Congratz on not dying :3

*hunts for shimmers and new two-headed dragons*

I hope you managed to get some, I only got one of the duotone dragons... hopefully I''ll grab some more later on.