sharlykng

Shards Of Light

I haven't got time to draw now sad.gif School work is keeping me away, and tests are in 2 weeks time.

... Anyone there? You guys can start to think of what you want, I'm opening 5 slots for the Christmas period. Current requests should be done then too, sorry about that. School and my new pet newt is eating up lots of time.

I will see if some empty slot left in that period smile.gif

I know to huge number of people like your art and to they are waiting in row to get one piece ^^

LOL, slots are not reserved, just sayin'. I'm giving you guys a heads up and plan what you want me to draw during that period. I would start about 2 weeks from now, it's currently common test weeks.

Can I please reserve a spot? I'm on a kindle and I can not copy the form.

Sorry, no reservation. smile.gif That's not exactly fair to the others, although I haven't seen much users from SEA (Southeast Asia), I'm in a different timezone. You can prepare the form (I'm not fussy, as long as it contains all the details that I need I'm happy.) beforehand, and then post it when I post a nice big sign saying that requests are open. Or, you can find a loophole (aka post your form and then quote it later on), I'll ignore the form either way until it is after the requests open post.

Edited by sharlykng

Paddletail newt. They're oddly aggressive though, haha. Haven't named it yet, I can't tell whether it's a male or female, maybe it's still too young.

We don't know the gender of my snake, didnt stop me from naming it Simon. Now assumed male until proven otherwise xd.png

FEH.

SORRY FOR TAKING FOREVER.

Also sorry for atrocious redlines ;; It's been forever since I used digital.

user posted image

As you can see, ranuki have several 'extra' joints in their legs as opposed to dragons. =D

I would love to get a newt but I already have so many pets. He eats baby mice. Not live ones, I would feel bad.

is it slimy? Snakes aren't slimy but I'm not so sure about newts.

Edited by sfate

Ahh your art <33

I know this isn't quite on your list, but I have a Gold Shimmer with a really pretty lineage and for a commish could I offer you an eggie? c:

edit: if you accept it take however long you want, since tests are just alot.png

Edited by DragonGirl10188

Really fussy with lines >< If you can't tell, I collect shimmers <5G, tinsels <4G. As can be seen by here. Only collect 2G Shimmekin/Tinselkin, Spriter alts. smile.gif I know earthgirl is exchanging those for CB Green Opals. <3

Ahhh~ *runs off to find certain shimmers and tinsels*

Would a livestream be possible?

Finals week.

Nopenopenope alot.png nopenope. (−_−;)

I hope I can make it in time for a slot...

Will stream during the Christmas break smile.gif Requests will also be open then.

I am a sexy potato, aren't I?

Mods this does relate to the topic xd.png don't ask

Edited by DragonGirl10188