sharlykng

Shards Of Light

Somewhat fine, I guess. Went for TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine), got one hell of a massage that left me aching in places I never knew I had. And snoozing and lazing around the house. xd.png And playing games lol. Have to go out tonight for my grandma's birthday, and dress up (oh joy.).

Anyway, some of you lurkers may have seen the WIP of the commission, or the completed one I posted of FaceBook. It's FINALLY completed! I'm so in love with it. wub.gif

To be used only by panthera1.

user posted image

ive been too lazy to reply at the moment. Mom surprised me with a new phone for some unknown reason...

I like the way you faded the leopard spots, what did u use? biggrin.gif

Metallics are always so shiny. *squints*

New Favorite Place: take and leave thread :3

fun for some unknown reason

Edited by sfate

That's a secret tongue.gif

SNATCH THEM SPOT PEEPS! biggrin.gif

user posted image

Sig~

user posted image

user posted image

Sig~

user posted image

3 Request slots open!

Slweepy~

user posted image

Edited by sharlykng

OHMYGOSH*squeal*

I want one!

Username: Evensong

What you want me to draw: A soulpeace mother and hatchling (s2)

Position: Cuddling

Emotion: Happy and sweet

Medium: Digital

Extra:

Ref: user posted image and user posted image

Edited by Evensong

Finally, after waiting impatiently patiently for so long! 8D Time to start off with the cute weird critter army!

I want one!

Username: Rampaging Wyvern a.k.a. RWyvern, Wyvern or Wyleech.

What you want me to draw: A burega!

Position: Profile view, running (they have a running gait like that of a feline) and perhaps have it chasing after a small cave dragon.

Emotion: Burega don't show any emotions. They're just permanently grinning and out to kill whatever edible thing goes by :L But the dragon can be scared out of its wits.

Medium: Digital.

Extra: Since much of the body is turned away in my pic, their body is very much like a salamander. Also the only pupil they have showing is a light grey dot in the centre of their eye, barely visible. Their bioluminescent patterns change depending on their thoughts, a hunting burega typically having 'moving' patterns like many underwater creatures.

Ref: Burega, cheetah running and a salamander, for no reason other than it's cute :3

Edited by rampaging wyvern

The wait for an open slot was less climatical than I would've thought.

I want one!

Username: Bacon_Strips

What you want me to draw: A Blusang Lindwurm

Position: In the air, as if sitting back on an invisible chair

Emotion: Relaxed, carefree, and happy

Medium: Digital, I suppose

Extra: <write here>

Ref: An idea of how the Blusang would sit user posted image

@Bacon: blink.gif I'm surprised about that too... Did all of my stalkers go on a holiday simultaneously? Request accepted smile.gif

@RW: YUS WE SHALL START THAT ARMY! Oh! Cute salamander! tongue.gif

Requests are now closed.

... Maybe we should make it more chibi, but I keep seeing it nice and slender and all prancing like Toothless xd.png

user posted image

Oh wow thanks! He looks adorable. Sorry for late reply took a day or too away from my computer to sleep after work e.e

I love the color pallete you chose for him :3

... Maybe we should make it more chibi, but I keep seeing it nice and slender and all prancing like Toothless xd.png

user posted image

N'awwww I never thought that that monster could be made adorable, but to be honest, I never doubted you tongue.gif

Just make the body itself deeper and it's be fine. And yep, three toes on the hind foot and also tiny detail I forgot to add, the outmost toe on the forefoot is about half the size of the rest ovo

Edited by rampaging wyvern

@sfate: You're welcome smile.gif

@RW: Deep? As in? Maybe I'll edit it the next time I stream, currently I'm slightly busy.

That is so dang adorable!

Also, sorry for the sudden disappearance from the stream. The weather got bad and a tree branch came down and we lost power and therefore lost Internet.

It's alright! smile.gif kinda figured something happened due to the weather since you said something about it before you poofed :3

I'm researching on the animation thing now haha! Might try it out on Wednesday, tomorrow's an all-day choir practice; we have a recording to do to send out for Christmas caroling and then the usual nighttime practices.

Ohmygosh :OOOO Yay the endless stalking was so worth it! <3 It's perfect. wub.gif

Thanks!!

I'm a bad, bad person, haha.

My WIP Toothless animation. 30 frames currently. Using GIMP! Ignore some slight details I didn't add (eg. the blunt tail spines that didn't appear for some of them.)

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/7922/4ga.gif

EDIT: It's too big to put in here, linky!

Edited by sharlykng

Thank you :3

Woke up quite early today... Let's see if any of you pn the other side of the world can join in.

https://secure.join.me/793-731-401

Haha since no one joined the stream I'm gonna laze and snooze around.

Edited by sharlykng

https://secure.join.me/863-540-138

biggrin.gif

user posted image

http://imageshack.us/a/img713/8757/os4o.png

Sig~

user posted image

http://imageshack.us/a/img13/483/5ku8.png

I said this in the stream but I'll say it again - this is AMAZING! Best rendition of that beastie ever <333